Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Would Soaps Be Better Without Spoilers?
Topic Started: Aug 5 2007, 08:44 PM (1,272 Views)
px780
Member Avatar
Streetcorner Philosopher

Keith
Aug 7 2007, 07:01 AM
I agree px.

However, I think the real argument here is that the ratings would likely improve with less detailed spoilers. Teasers please.

I still don't see teasers helping more than spoilers. Just tell me explicitly so I can fit it into the schedule, if necessary. Otherwise I'll drop out entirely, y'know?

They need to fix the shows before scaling it back, imho.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

worldturner7

I have to say that being 'spoiler free' and 'next on free' is more enjoyable, makes me go Ah! Oh! Wow! and Oh my God! when i am watching my soaps. It brings all the good old fun back . I decided to stop reading the spoilers and i went a step futher...i tune out or change channel when the 'next on' are about to be shown.....
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply