Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
GH Discussion (Week of Aug 6-10)
Topic Started: Aug 5 2007, 10:52 PM (516 Views)
Steve Frame
Member Avatar

Posted Image

Last Week on GH: Ric paints Jason as a cold-blooded killer in his opening statement.
Elizabeth is forced to admit that she and Jason
slept together one night last August. Elizabeth lies when Ric asks if Jason is Jake's biological dad. Sam points out to Jason that Elizabeth could go to jail if the truth ever came out and it has effectively removed any chance Jason might have had to claim his son. Lucky turns his back on Elizabeth inside the courtroom. An emotional Elizabeth breaks down and sobs in Jason's arms. Lucky demands to know if Jake is really his son. Carly warns Sam that she'll make her pay for betraying Jason. Sonny realizes it would be a mistake to bring Kate into his life and ends their budding romance. A menacing Irina, who doesn't know the truth about her past with Jerry, is holding Jax captive. Irina plans on using Jax to get revenge on Jerry. Irina gets Jax to sleep with her. Spinelli is privately crushed when Lulu admits she'll never see him as more than a very special friend.

SNEAK PEEK: Sam's cruelty continues.

Classic Picture:

Posted Image

Original stars and best friends Steve Hardy (John Beradino) & Jessie Brewer (Emily McLaughin)

Mateo hope you don't mind me doing this. - Steve
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Mateo
Member Avatar
Punk Cabaret is Freedom

Steve!! Thanks a bunch. I don't mind, since I've been having computer issues. This really helps me out. Thanks again, and you heard him folks lets discuss this weeks eppy's of GH!! :)

d_alias
Member Avatar

i didnt much enjoy monday's ep

i cannot stand jiz.. and damn e-liess-a-bitch for still not telling Lucky.. please dump her ass..

i guess L&L3 are alright as was skate and lusam..

i felt patrick was an ass and scrubs are killling me to no end.. doing nothing

psychofan
Member Avatar
#1 Fan of Daytime Psychos!

I love Carly and Sam so much....I just want to see them all the time. :)

Sam was so right preaching to Jason about Liz. I hate that stupid bitch, Elizabith. I'm so sick of her damn lies.

I am SO ready for Lucky/Sam!!!!

Mateo
Member Avatar
Punk Cabaret is Freedom

Ugh, where as last week I was pretty much into every eppy, this week has started out to such a SNOOZE fest! What happened to the momentum. Some ok scenes here and there, but as for these two first eppys of the week, nothing to jump for joy over.

Mateo
Member Avatar
Punk Cabaret is Freedom

psychofan
Aug 6 2007, 09:32 PM
I love Carly and Sam so much....I just want to see them all the time. :)

Sam was so right preaching to Jason about Liz. I hate that stupid bitch, Elizabith. I'm so sick of her damn lies.

I am SO ready for Lucky/Sam!!!!

:hail:

to everything you just had to say. Carly has been annoying me as of late, but I still, blindy I know~ LoL, hold love for the character.

Love, love, love Sam and pretty much know I always will. Love seeing her and Maxie getting closer.

and :cheers: to the Lucky/Sam lovers!! I'm soo ready for these two, HOT!

Manny
Member Avatar

Watched Monday and I really liked it. Not as much drama as last week, but I still liked the episode.

First of all, Lulu and Logan are amazing! Their little love story is so nice and it's really great to see it unfold...

Kate was hot when she came out of that pond all wet after she saved Morgan. I wonder what's up with her when she fainted. She CANNOT be pregnant already LOL

Carly/Jerry was kinda boring, but they weren't on a lot, so I survived.. :)

How can all those people defend Jason, the killer?! HOW?! I wonder what Emily would do if someone shot and killed Nikolas? Hmmm.. what if JASON killed Nikolas? Would she be all forgiving and supportive then?! I mean, my God! The man is a killer and everybody adores him?!

Loving Sam!

And finally... Lucky and Liz... oh my God! I couldn't believe Liz was lying to Lucky's face! After he kept asking the right questions! She had every opportunity to tell him everything NOW! But she didn't! What a liar! I am so disappointed in her. Becky was great, as was Greg, but I couldn't believe Liz. And right after, she runs off to see Jason, where they discuss her lies some more?! I want Elizabeth to die along with Jason...

I wish Lucky would get a clue and order a DNA test himself...

Scott
Member Avatar

Elizabeth used to be one of my favorite characters, but since this whole storyline, she has just been fed to Jason, to prop him up. I'm so sick of her.

I love Sam right now. IMO Kelly Monaco is kinda channeling Livvie Locke of PC. Its great. I love KM as a bitch, she rocks it out.

Logan and Lulu are steadily becoming my favorite new couple. L&L3 remind me of early Liz and Lucky. Lulu is kinda a reble, not getting in as much trouble as Liz did but still, then Logan comes along and shows her what love is all about. I see them being around for awhile.

Mateo
Member Avatar
Punk Cabaret is Freedom

^^^glad to see you hear s2h!

haven't seen today's eppy yet, but hopefully it's better than Mon and Tues.

psychofan
Member Avatar

I laughed my ass off at Elizabeth's face when she saw Sam holding Jake. :lol:

Mateo
Member Avatar
Punk Cabaret is Freedom

LoL, me too psycho!!! I seriously can't wait to see Sam and Lucky, LoL.

Liked seeing more of the trial stuff. Diane is really growing on me.

I'm soo in love with Logan! His and Lulu scenes were great. They have amazing chemistry, IMO.

WTF with Liz asking Alexis to tell Sam to back off. If you can't keep your man, that's your OWN damn fault.

Also, don't forget to vote in the Top 20 poll for GH, it's now open until next Thursday. Vote for the best actress and best actor of this week!

Manny
Member Avatar

I am soooo loving GH this past week!

Lulu/Logan scenes for her birthday were so amazing! First when he prepared all that stuff and after when she told him why she is so insecure about taking it further with him. This is classic romance storyline! And once Luke returns, it will be even better! I think Guza is really doing a nice job with this storyline!

I am loving Lucky and Sam confronting Liz! She deserves this and more! I'm not sure I would want Lucky and Sam get together so fast after all of this. It would be rebound sex and they would realize it was a mistake. If they want to write them as a couple, they should give them more time!

Jason's trial has been exciting. I liked how they finally brought Skye to the picture. And Ric and Diane are really good. Just when you think one of them has made a point with a witness, the other cross examines and makes another point! I like this!

GH is really enjoyable for me right now!

psychofan
Member Avatar

:wub: :wub: :wub: Lusam is rockin my socks.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply