Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
OLTL Discussion: Week of Aug 6-10
Topic Started: Aug 5 2007, 11:03 PM (517 Views)
Steve Frame
Member Avatar

Posted Image

Last Week on OLTL: Marty insists to Bo that she's certain she killed Spencer and tells him she remembers going after Spencer with the scissors. Bo arrests Marty. Todd causes a commotion in the courtroom when he demands answers from Miles. Miles enters his not guilty plea at his arraignment. Cole vilifies Miles in the courtroom. Michael sweats, as John pressures him to reveal what he's hiding. John is convinced that Michael and Rex are keeping a secret that's somehow connected to Spencer's murder. John won't rest until he proves Marty is innocent. John accuses Natalie of siding with Miles to get even with John for breaking up with her. Realizing she has no money and nowhere to go, Sarah wants Cristian to hire her as the booking agent for Capricorn. Jessica and Nash face the fact that their sudden marriage will come as a blow to Antonio. Blair is hurt when Todd admits he still has feelings for the comatose Evangeline. Rex won't allow Adriana to berate herself for falling for Tate's lies. Rex and Adriana end up in a kiss.

SNEAK PEEK: John learns Tommy is Todd's son.

Classic Picture:

Posted Image

Ellen Holly as Carla Gray - the young black girl who make the people of Llanview believe she was white. She is with Dr. Jim Craig (Nat Polen) who she fell in love with.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Lskreet
Member Avatar
Ratings Queen & Scoopster

Thanks for making a thread for OLTL.

I have a feeling I'll be talking to myself a lot. :D

Jonatha

Lskreet
Aug 7 2007, 01:11 PM

I have a feeling I'll be talking to myself a lot.  :D

I didn't see this! Nat Polen and Ellen Holly, that is a great pic! Thanks for posting that Steve. OMG....

Here's some casting news:

John Brotherton just received a contract for the role of Jared Banks! His first air date will be August 21, 2007.

Jason-Shane Scott (Will Rappaport) will make an appearance in Llanview sometime in September.

Hunt Block (ex-Craig ATWT ) will appear as FBI agent Lee Ramsey on October 18, 2007.

Farah Fath (Ex-Mimi of Days) will join the show as Julie Lee, who will air sometime in October.

There has to be a comment or two about Farah. :unsure:

Lskreet
Member Avatar

Jonatha
Aug 8 2007, 02:01 PM
Farah Fath (Ex-Mimi of Days) will join the show as Julie Lee, who will air sometime in October.

There has to be a comment or two about Farah.    :unsure:

Thanks.

I didn't realize they had given Farah Fath's character a name. I was hoping they were going to scrap the entire thing.

ETA: Very powerful scenes between John and Michael today. I'm glad someone else finally knows their secret and can't wait until the entire town knows. I was getting sick of the same convo between Rex/Michael.

Jay
Member Avatar
Bye Bye Bitch

Tomorrow looks good. :)

Lskreet
Member Avatar

It does. I love old school Todd. Now he better follow through on his threat against Miles and Natalie.

Jay
Member Avatar
Bye Bye Bitch

More importantly, Natalie!

NikkiSmith

Lskreet
Aug 7 2007, 01:11 PM

I have a feeling I'll be talking to myself a lot. :D

That's never stopped me!

Lskreet
Member Avatar

Jay
Aug 9 2007, 10:10 PM
More importantly, Natalie!

Yup. I'm not a fan of hers. I really hope he sticks it to her.

Lskreet
Member Avatar

I see they moved up Jared Banks debut date. He wasn't supposed to show up on screen until 8/21.

I can't stand the teen scene. It was silly to have them trash the court room.

I can't wait until the whole Spencer murder mystery is over. Marty is sucking up too much airtime with her whining and her bizarre cry/grin.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply