Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
ATWT: Luke & Noah Heat Things Up....
Topic Started: Aug 7 2007, 12:59 AM (439 Views)
Steve Frame
Member Avatar

Original Article: http://www.afterelton.com/blog/michaeljens...p?comment=25103

ATWT's Luke and Noah heating things up

There has been a great deal of concern over how CBS would handle the GAY storyline between Luke (Van Hansis) and Noah (Jake Silbermann) on As The World Turns. Would the network treat Luke and Noah's romance the same as for their straight counterparts? Or would they handle it with kid gloves like it was still the 1950's and you couldn't show a couple in bed unless one of them had a foot on the floor?

After all, the network has moved cautiously with daytime TV's first male gay teen romance even going so far as to have Noah start a relationship with a woman first. Well, for those who doubted the network intended to go "there" with Luke and Noah, I think the photo below presents a pretty good indication this won't just be some chaste peck-on-the-cheek relationship.

Posted Image

No, they're not about to kiss (that comes a little later), but judging by this pretty steamy picture from this week's previews, something is clearly going on between our two boys and it looks like great, soapy fun. It was great to have Luke's coming out storyline handled thus far in a non-sensationalistic way, but this is a soap opera and true equality for gays will be when the gay storylines are just as pulpy and sexy as the straight ones.

In the clip (which is after the jump) Luke and Noah appear to be fighting over a towel which is how they end up above. I can't wait see what preposterousness led to the scenario! The second clip is from last week when Luke explains to Noah what he has been going through since coming out, how lonely he has been, and why he can't be friends with a straight guy about whom Luke has no doubt been fantasizing this very scenario!

(as before with stuff from this site, you will have to go to the link to see the vids)
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

skiman1208
Member Avatar

When is this going to air?

Steve Frame
Member Avatar

If I remember from the spoilers it airs sometime this week.

Scott
Member Avatar

The previews for tomorrow's ATWT it looks like its gonna air tomorrow. On a side note, Noah and Luke are effing hot!!! I love it.

MichaelGL
Member Avatar
Sexy Jew

Wow. I'm gonna be watching tomorrow.

Scott
Member Avatar

Im definitely putting my DVR to use tomorrow!!! I can't wait.

skiman1208
Member Avatar

I actually like Luke & Noah. If they continue this storyline I may be tempted to watch on a regular basis. Today's episode was really good. Can't wait to see the fallout tomorrow.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply