Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DAYS: Tuesday
Topic Started: Aug 7 2007, 01:58 PM (881 Views)
King
Member Avatar

Today was actually good.

THANK GOD NO FEUD WAS ON TODAY!!!

Kate/Chelsea was great. Loved the line: You're a Roberts and a Brady, and that is one HELL of a combination. :lol: So true. The Roberts/Reeds are probably my favorite Salem family. I still think the Kate/Nick/Money thing is a little contrived, but it made for some nice scenes today.

I don't care for Abe, but it was good to see him back. The Jett/Abe scenes are long overdue. I am glad Reynolds is OK and back at work.

Shelly Hennig is great. I love her.

Today's was a much needed break from Santeen.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

I agree. This episode was good because it focused on different characters that have not been focused on all that much.

Chelsea/Kate is always entertaining. Loved them and Chelsea/Nick is back to being cute and lovable.

I like the buildup in tension in the Jeremy story. Nick setting things in motion and Jeremy's scenes with Steph were fantastic. Jeremy is losing control and this story is actually getting pretty good. I agree with you King about Shelley. She is great and I like how she has been given pretty good material lately.

Great seeing Abe again. JR looks good and I am so happy to have him back. One day back and he already has scenes with Jett. Too bad he wasn't around when he first turned up. Loved their scenes.

Lexie/Celeste was good too. I am glad they talked about Dimera history and how Lexie has been hiding since her return. RJ had some good material and as boring as Abe and Lexie are, RJ and JR always deliver. That ending with them coming face to face touched me. RJ's eyes welling with tears and JR's look of shock....perfect. Good ending there.

I am so happy for the last two days of Kate because it tells me Hogan is interested in keeping her on. He has fleshed her character out, which was needed after what happened in winter and spring. Finally she acknowledged her mistake in regards to Sami's rape and showed she isn't a one note bitch and I get the feeling they may be going back there with Kate/Roman. I like her mentioning him as her conscience too. My hope is if Hogan goes there that he doesn't make Kate lose her edge like Higley did. Good scenes though.

Solid show. Tomorrow looks quite good too.

King
Member Avatar

This TTS storyline got very interesting, very fast, and I am not sure when it happened, but I am enjoying Jett, Jeremy, and Stephanie all more and more, as long as they keep the dosage right.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

I think it was around the time Max found Ilsa in Bope's house and when we learned Jett was an ISA agent (although I thought that was predictable). That really amped up the story, at least for me.

King
Member Avatar

P.S. LAUREN KOSLOW IS A DEITY!! :)

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

Bope/Jeremy need a bonding scene like the one Abe & Jett had today......

I've really enjoyed today's episode and there's 15 minutes give or take to go.....

LMAO @ Roman waking up and asking Kate "You did what?".....

The best part was this episode being FF & Sami and Lucas free too......

FF now stands for Feud Free instead of Farah Fath...... :lol:

Steve Frame
Member Avatar

I give credit where credit is due. I just watched my tape and it was one of the best shows in weeks or months for me. Still not great but I was so happy to get a break from the Feud story and Sami/EJ story too.

DaysFanJean
Member Avatar

I loved Kate Roberts today. She is certainly going to be around for a long, long time. Hogan should keep going in this direction with her. Actually, I am hoping that she and Roman get together again, too. They are rather cute together.

Chelsea and Nick just have to keep this going. Those two work so well together.

It was great to see Abe back. He looks thinner, but otherwise very well. His scenes with Jett and filling in some background was interesting, too. I'm looking forward to the coming Lexie/Abe storyline.

I love Celeste with her daughter. Wonderful scenes. My heart hurt for Lexie.

Even though I'm intrigued with Jeremy and how this story goes with him, I was really upset by his anger and how he frightened Stephanie. That was not cool. We really need some more background on him.

Rick
Member Avatar
Dreamlander

It's official

I want Kate and Roman back together with Anna as their obstacle. Maybe even throw Tony in for good measure

Deleted User
Deleted User

Rick
Aug 7 2007, 05:52 PM
It's official

I want Kate and Roman back together with Anna as their obstacle. Maybe even throw Tony in for good measure

Me too. Kate visiting him in the hospital made me so happy for some reason. Josh Taylor has chemistry with someone and that someone is Lauren Koslow. Do it now DAYS , now!!!!
Quote Post Goto Top

King
Member Avatar

I would love that.

As dorky as JT is, all four characters are great, and a quadrangle would be gold.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

I'm all for a Tony/Anna/Roman/Kate quadrangle. Leann and Lauren are the only women Josh has chemistry with so capitalize on that!

Kevc1980
Member Avatar

I'll chime in on that..Days has a potential goldmine with Tony, Anna, Roman, and Kate quadrangle..With Stefano even lusting after Kate and pulling some strings to get her for his own..

Rick
Member Avatar
Dreamlander

Maybe Kate can become Steffy's new obsession like Marlena once was?

Since they are determined to keep JT on contract, st least give him a woman LOL

Kevc1980
Member Avatar

One thing i have liked is that most of the characters have been shown at the hospital visiting Roman..Marlena, Sami, Lucas, Belle last week..I think Bo was there last week...Kayla and Steve yesterday, and Kate and Abe today...

IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

DrewHamilton
Aug 7 2007, 06:06 PM
I'm all for a Tony/Anna/Roman/Kate quadrangle. Leann and Lauren are the only women Josh has chemistry with so capitalize on that!

I'd love that too except this would require them actually letting Leann Hunley be on screen so I'm not optimistic they'll put much into this. I don't like that she isn't even in the credits any more. I want my Tony and Anna scenes and I want Leann Hunley on contract!

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

I didn't watch it, and I'm glad I didn't. Abe/Lexie/Celeste bore me to death.

MichaelGL
Member Avatar
Sexy Jew

I can't help but to think that maybe the Dimeras are holding something over Jeremy like the lives of his parent to make him act this way. Damn it Hogan we need some backstory for this guy and pronto.

I loved Kate/Roman today, also Kate/Chelsea. I hope the show doesn't return LK to the backburner.

Jett seemed to be a real supporter of Abe and Lexie, lets hope they keep it that way.

Kevc1980
Member Avatar

I'm a little behind on the show..Just watched tuesdays show and i really enjoyed it..It was nice having a break from Sami, Lucas, EJ, Santo, and Colleen..

Kate was by far my favorite character today..I loved her scenes with chelsea and roman...Finally Lauren Koslow is getting some different material besides trying to break up lumi..

Great seeing Abe again, its been so long...And he and Jett have a nice uncle/nephew relationship..I thought Marcus Patrick did a great job today..Also i enjoyed seeing Celeste again, i always enjoy her scenes..Abe and Lexie's run-in at the end made for a dramtic ending..

Stephanie and Jeremy are finally getting interesting..Both Shelly and Trevor have really stepped it up..I love watching jeremy mood swings..and they are more enjoyable when they are arguing rather than making out all the time..

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

I would totally go for a Tony/Anna/Roman/Kate quad with a little Stefano thrown in. Days could really go far with it and they could even throw in some business stories too.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply