Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
PSSNS: Week of August 20th; I'm in shock ...
Topic Started: Aug 8 2007, 06:14 AM (482 Views)
KMan101
Member Avatar

Supposedly Ethan learns the truth about Little Ethan on the 16th, yet on the 20th ETHAN AND THERESA TIE THE KNOT!

There's GOTTA be a twist in there. I find it so hard to believe JER is doing this.

I'm in such shock. JER has NEVER surprised me :o

Someone tell me something's up ... haha
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

KMan101
Member Avatar

God, I just read more spoilers. I can't believe how GOOD the show will be! Holy crap.

Sam arrests Jessica for the murders but Spike confesses to it. Ethan learns the truth about Little Ethan yet he still marries Theresa. Pretty tells Luis about Fancy. Eve clears Luis and turns in Vincent.

Is this really Passions? I mean ... lmao ... I just ... wow. NOTHING ever moves forward on this show.

I'm confused about Pretty. Rumors are she is the dead body in the Crane pool that Luis and Sheridan find, yet I've heard Melinda Sward will get a contract when the show moves to DirecTV?

KMan101
Member Avatar

Well, I think I know why Ethan and Theresa get married ...

Alistair turns up alive. Wouldn't this mean that Theresa and Ethan's union isn't legal?

I just knew there was a twist, LOL. JER is so transparent.

King
Member Avatar

KMan101
Aug 8 2007, 07:08 AM
Well, I think I know why Ethan and Theresa get married ...

Alistair turns up alive. Wouldn't this mean that Theresa and Ethan's union isn't legal?

I just knew there was a twist, LOL. JER is so transparent.

LMAO. Of course. The show has been so good this summer. It's a little too little, a little too late, but it's good nonetheless.

I am going to enjoy the last month!

Deleted User
Deleted User

AAAH!!! I had a feeling the ET one would happen (come on, Ethan REALLY DOES love Theresa, and finds her to be his one and only, Sam didn't feel that way for Ivy; of COURSE he'd forgive her and marry her; a son only gives them a stronger bond! lol)

But he Spike and Jessica one!! My eyes! My eyes! WHY did I read tha?!! I did NOT see that one coming.
Quote Post Goto Top

Ally
Member Avatar
The Royal Princess

Yay.. Love the ETness... And Alistair.. don't really care... Hopefully he'll let Theresa be with Ethan!

Deleted User
Deleted User

Ally, dear, now THAT would be a true JER shocker.

NO way will Big Al give into true love. :lol:
Quote Post Goto Top

skiman1208
Member Avatar

WOW! At least Ethan isn't going to leave Theresa when he finds out about Lil E. I'm just happy that things are moving to some kind of resolution with some of the stories.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

I just knew as soon as I heard Ali was returning that ET would marry only to see it not be legal.

The show does sound good and I had a theory that Pretty would be killed and that would cause a wedge between Luis/Fancy. Pretty's secret is not big enough but if Fancy was accused of killing her on top of the secret that is more serious.

Goes to show you what Passions can be when it moves stories regularly and we don't have rape and female abuse everyday. I am loving the show right now and I will enjoy what is left.

Ally
Member Avatar
The Royal Princess

PhoenixRising05
Aug 8 2007, 03:58 PM
I just knew as soon as I heard Ali was returning that ET would marry only to see it not be legal.

The show does sound good and I had a theory that Pretty would be killed and that would cause a wedge between Luis/Fancy. Pretty's secret is not big enough but if Fancy was accused of killing her on top of the secret that is more serious.

Goes to show you what Passions can be when it moves stories regularly and we don't have rape and female abuse everyday. I am loving the show right now and I will enjoy what is left.

But Pretty feels guilty that she broke apart Luis and Fancy during the week of the 20th.. So I dunno.. :shrug:

Rick
Member Avatar
Dreamlander

Supposedly Alistair returns on August 20th

psychofan
Member Avatar
#1 Fan of Daytime Psychos!

Rick
Aug 8 2007, 04:40 PM
Supposedly Alistair returns on August 20th

DAMN! That's almost two weeks from now. :(....I wonder if it will be an "end of episode" shocker or if in Friday's episode, a man will enter the room and Theresa will just say "Alistair?" and then fade to black. hmm...

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
Learn More · Sign-up for Free
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply