Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DAYS: Wednesday
Topic Started: Aug 8 2007, 01:00 PM (838 Views)
King
Member Avatar

I am stepping out the door, but discuss. :) I will post more later.

Pretty good episode today!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

MichaelGL
Member Avatar
Sexy Jew

Hahaha that China Lee lady is something isn't she? I got a kick out of her scenes today.

Shawn is so stupid for being against Belle becoming a nurse.

Shawn: Me caveman. Me go to work. You stay home with Claire.

JKJ looked extra sexy today. Liked his interaction with Billie today. I glad to see this storyline is finally moving!

IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

The Abe-Lexie scenes today were the highlight of this ep for me, but they seemed too short and they were just kind of OK, not great.

What's up with Shawn trying to tell Belle not to get a job because he wants her to be the happy homemaker for Claire? This is such B.S. Did Shawn and Belle get sucked into the DOOL hole in the space-time continuum so now they're back in the 1950s with Colleen and Santo? Lucas pulled the same crap earlier this year with Sami wanting to keep her barefoot and pregnant at home and refusing to let Sami use her savings to help support their family after Mythic went under. Enough of the sexism crap. I didn't realize that Hogan giving the guys their penises back meant no longer allowing Salem men need to treat women as equals.

I am SO over Nick and Chelsea. What the hell is Chelsea talking about that Nick's lie was selfless and Jett's lie was selfish? All of Nick's lies were selfish in that they were either trying to cover his own ass or trying to make Chelsea like him. Jett's lies were him doing a job and trying to catch criminals. What Chelsea really means is that Nick's lies were to benefit HER not that they were selfless while Jett's lies had nothing to do with her. So sick of her self-absorption. Can't the new semester at Salem U. start up already so this crap can end?

The Phillie scenes were OK, but am I the only one that is like whoa wait a second when did these two make up? Wasn't Billie pissed at Phillip for working with EJ to use the Century Cell equipment to bug Bope's house last time we saw them together? I guess maybe they've had a scene or two since then but it's still sad that this is all they can come up with for Billie to do. I wish they would have Billie start Countess Wilhelmina back up and Anna and some others would go work there.

Charmqn
Member Avatar

if this was any other couple, i would feel the same way, but i love chick-rm and BB keep pulling me back in. keep them as friends for a little bit, then ease them back to being a couple. Hopefully ed scott fixes that.

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

I actually watched DAYS today, but of course its tomorrow US episode, so I'll be posting tomorrow. :)

IMissAremid
Member Avatar

Jinxed Soul
Aug 8 2007, 02:08 PM
I actually watched DAYS today, but of course its tomorrow US episode, so I'll be posting tomorrow. :)

Tease. ;)

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

I'm no fan of Belle going back to school to become a nurse. I'd rather see Belle in the business world at Titan with Philip, Victor, Billie, Lucas, etc. I've always envisioned Belle as a business woman. And she had the whole fashion designer thing. *sigh* Now she'll be a nurse. Whatever.

Loving the Philip and Billie scenes. Julie Pinson has chemistry with all of her on-screen brothers.

Abe and Lexie are nice to see, just because we haven't had it in months. I don't think the two should be reuinted. How many times can these two be broken up over the stupidest reasons, only to be brought back together again over stupid reasons. Just break them up for good and have them go their seperate ways.

China Lee is a hoot! :lol: This should be interesting.

IMissAremid
Member Avatar

DrewHamilton
Aug 8 2007, 02:50 PM
I'm no fan of Belle going back to school to become a nurse. I'd rather see Belle in the business world at Titan with Philip, Victor, Billie, Lucas, etc. I've always envisioned Belle as a business woman. And she had the whole fashion designer thing. *sigh* Now she'll be a nurse. Whatever.

Loving the Philip and Billie scenes. Julie Pinson has chemistry with all of her on-screen brothers.

Abe and Lexie are nice to see, just because we haven't had it in months. I don't think the two should be reuinted. How many times can these two be broken up over the stupidest reasons, only to be brought back together again over stupid reasons. Just break them up for good and have them go their seperate ways.

China Lee is a hoot! :lol: This should be interesting.

OH I would love it if Belle did the fashion designer thing again instead of the nurse thing, but I'd rather her have some job than no job.

But Belle-Billie-Anna would all be a good mix of characters (with others) to work together either at a reconstituted Countess Wilhelmina or Anna DiMera Designs or Basic Black.

Nixsoaps
Member Avatar

I too would like to see Belle go back to work at Bacic Black, Titan, or where ever else the writer wants her to go in the busines world, but she has chosen to go to school and I think it is great. She has been out of school for a while, has a child, engaged. More power to a nontraditional student. I loathe the fact that Shawn was against her going to school. If she had a late class and Shawn worked over then Claire would be with her grandparents or a sitter. Or the money. Has he never heard of studnent loans or parents actually wanting to pay for their child to go to schoool no matter their age. Stupid moron. Just because you want to work in a garage doesn't mean she should have to sit at home and stay with Claire. The woman wants to do something that will benefit her and her family. Get over it. *sorry had an issue there*

Billie and Philip were great together. When he was telling her to hurry up, she replied hold on there turbo. lmao. I am loving Billie and Philip working together, but I do think the whole security system was swept under the tug ans we are supposed to forget about it. It is too bad that Billie and Philip are siblings.

I think I am over Chick. They are boring me. I am very disappointed in the directin they have taken. But China Lee is hilarious. Giving Chelsea the "instruction manuel for getting maried'. :lol:

It was nice to see Lexie and Abe again. I thought for sure he would still be nagry with her but I guess her disappearance put a new perspective on his opinion of her. Just watch out Abe, make sure she doesn't get to close to Jett.

Days4Life
Unregistered

I would rather see Belle as a fashion designer, too. But not designing pyjamas like before--that was so lame! Are we supposed to forget that Basic Black exists? Belle specifically just mentioned borrowing money from her mom for nursing school, but John Black is rich. It would have made more sense for her to say she'd borrow the money from her parents or her dad.
Quote Post Goto Top

King
Member Avatar

Did anyone here ever see St. Elmo's Fire??

China Lee/Nick remind me of the prostitute and Andrew McCarthy's character. :lol:

Just me?

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Quote:

It was nice to see Lexie and Abe again. I thought for sure he would still be nagry with her but I guess her disappearance put a new perspective on his opinion of her. Just watch out Abe, make sure she doesn't get to close to Jett.

That is what I was thinking too! Lexie has already messed around with Jonah (Abe's brother), Brandon (Abe's son), Tek (Abe's friend and co-worker); might as well add his nephew! I wouldn't trust her.

Jonatha

The Belle and Shawn scenes were confusing today. Belle wanted Shawn to take the job out of state even if it meant they would be separated. Today she wouldn't let him think about taking a second job. Also if Belle needs money to go to college she doesn't have to ask her parents, all she needs to do is hock that big engagement ring that Shawn gave her.

On the bright side I like Belle becoming a nurse. It's going to be good for her staying power if she has a profession. It's time the younger crowd in Salem worked for a living. That would give them more interesting story lines than the usual triangles.

Loved Abe and Lexie today. Jim Reynolds is looking good. Renee's acting is outstanding as usual.

China Lee is a hoot and a half. :lol:

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

Slightly off topic, but that engagement ring was insane. Here they are struggling for cash, yet Shawn goes and buys her THAT expensive ring. I really think she could've done without that.

Kevc1980
Member Avatar

I just want to say how much i love Julie Pinson and Jay as brothers..The billie and phillip scenes rocked..I love this storyline...Its great seeing Phillip having a story outside of belle and shawn...

Belle and Shawn grew tiresome, too much of the same conversation..and Shawn was being stupid..Its really Bellle's decision, not his..

Abe and Lexie's scenes were nice...but i did get bored by the end..

Nick and Chelsea---cute scenes..But a little filler until China Lee showed up..Love her by the way..that character is a trip...

All in all, pretty meh show today..but not bad, just kind of drawn out..

jcar03
Member Avatar

Belle would also qualify for financial assistance though since she is over the age to file seperate and she has a child so she doesn't have to use her parents income on a financial aid form----just saying.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Another solid show. Love the shift to other characters this week.

Belle and Shawn dragged but I like her going out to get a career. Shawn came off real bad but i like them dealing with simple real-life problems.

I LOVED Billie/Philip. Good to see Billie active and JKJ played Philip great. His shock and refusing to believe what was going on was exhibited well. I already love this story.

Abe and Lexie I felt wasn't choppy at all and was well-done. JR and RJ are great together and their acting is so underrated IMO. They aren't the best couple but they do shine together and I loved their scenes.

Nick/Chelsea are back to being the couple I love. They have that fun feeling to them again. There are still some kinks but it's better and I LOVE China Lee. She is hilarious and adds some life to the Nick/Chelsea story.

Solid show. Tomorrow looks real good.

Deleted User
Deleted User

What the hell was with Billie's line, "God is in the details"?!!

That makes ZERO sense. I have ALWAYS only heard the line, "The devil is in the details." And THAT makes the most sense!

Poor writing!
Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply