Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Kyle Lowder/Ari Zuker split
Topic Started: Aug 9 2007, 09:30 AM (1,244 Views)
Jonatha

The Bold and the Beautiful's Kyle Lowder (Rick; ex-Brady, Days of Our Lives) and wife Arianne Zuker (ex-Nicole, Days) have called it quits after five years of marriage. "This decision has come with great consideration and was not easy for either one of us," said the duo, who met while working on Days. In a statement.
"We continue to hold one another in the highest regard."
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

psychofan
Member Avatar
#1 Fan of Daytime Psychos!

:o :o :o :o :o :o OMG!!!!!! That makes me so sad. :(

bellcurve
Unregistered

Oh, Lowder is so fucking MacKenzie Mausy! It's so painfully obvious in their scenes together that all they wanna do is just hop on each other and just do it.
Quote Post Goto Top

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

This is sad, but that surprising. They always seemed like an odd couple to me for some reason that's hard to pinpoint....... :unsure:

Deleted User
Deleted User

Rhiannon
Aug 9 2007, 10:00 AM
This is sad, but that surprising. They always seemed like an odd couple to me for some reason that's hard to pinpoint....... :unsure:

Maybe he's ready to come out lol
Quote Post Goto Top

d_alias
Member Avatar

lol

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

I am truly shocked. They always seemed so much in love. I admit when they first got married I was skeptical at first that it would last but 5 years is a awhile and I thought they would be ok.

Good luck to both of them. Kyle does seem a little close with Mackenzie but he also was close with Nadia too on Days so who knows. I wish them both the best and I hope they parted as respectfully as it sounds.

Now I want my Ari to come back to Days :D

Deleted User
Deleted User

So shocked.I can say no more. Poor guys! :(
Quote Post Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

Well, okay, I'm not gonna lie. It would be a dream come TRUE if Kyle ended up with his REAL soul mate: Nadia!! :wub:
Quote Post Goto Top

NikkiSmith

Amello
Aug 9 2007, 10:03 AM
Rhiannon

That's what I thought.

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

Do any celebrity couples stay together anymore?! I can't say I'm too surprised ... they did seem very offbeat.

Kenny
Member Avatar

This is so sad! I thought they'd last forever. They seemed so well matched!

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

I am shocked too! I thought they made a cute couple.

King
Member Avatar

I am with amello on this one... ;)

Q Steph
Member Avatar
Put your hands up for Obama

I was just coming to post this. How sad.

KMan101
Member Avatar

Amello
Aug 9 2007, 11:03 AM
Rhiannon

That was my thought.

Sorry but he strikes me as gay.

And that long hair ... ew.

Actor87
Member Avatar
The Royal Dork

Well slap my ass and call me Sally!

:(

I thought they'd be together FFOORRREEEEEVVVEEEERR!!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
Learn More · Register for Free
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply