Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOD: Max and Stephanie Kiss!
Topic Started: Aug 9 2007, 09:45 AM (1,141 Views)
DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

I'm pissed. Blood or not, they're related. Grandpa Shawn and Caroline raised Kayla as their son. He looked at Kayla as a sister, making Stephanie his niece. No one in their right mind is going to fall for their niece. It's sick! And the simple fact that Darin comments that Max has history with Steve and Kayla, makes it even sicker. Um, Darin, when Max was with Steve and Kayla, they took him in as a son. That not only makes Stephanie his niece, but his honorary sister!

Damn you, Hogan! You have finally gotten on my bad side with this story. How freaking hard is it to create a new damn character if you don't want to bring back Abby. Damn!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

MichaelGL
Member Avatar
Sexy Jew

Methinks the only reason he's pairing Max with Stephanie so that when Jeremy is out of the picture, Hogan can bring back Abby thus forming a triangle. Things were quite unfinished between the two.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Yeah, but Max and Abby don't need a love triangle. They have inner-conflict that will keep them interesting. Yes, they could play Max's player personality, but not with Stephanie. Bring on a few one-day players to play the women that tempt Max. Not Stephanie! Put her with Nick and Chelsea if we need a young triangle.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

I think that may be Max uses Steph to make this Jenna woman jealous or may be he does it to protect her or something. I just don't buy Hogan going back to this unless he was forced to or something.

Back in April, they had Chelsea go after Max to piss off Abby. This may something like that where he is making Jenna jealous or him and Steph are setting Jeremy up. I just think there is more to this.

bellcurve
Unregistered

DrewHamilton
Aug 9 2007, 11:20 PM
How freaking hard is it to create a new damn character if you don't want to bring back Abby. Damn!

Or better yet, bring back Emily Montague as either a permanent Abby recast or a new character altogether. She's cute and she can act!
Quote Post Goto Top

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Video preview of the kiss:

http://www.sonypictures.com/tv/shows/dayso...video_2834.html

Kevc1980
Member Avatar

I loved Max and Abby..but ashley benson choose to leave..and Days really doesn't need another newbie in this storyline..we are fine with Max, Steph, Jeremy, Jett, Nick and chelsea..We aren't getting Ashley back, so a recast abby would be a new character..

I saw go for it with max and stephanie, they've got chemistry..

Deleted User
Deleted User

Jonatha
Aug 9 2007, 09:45 AM
Things heat up between Stephanie and her adoptive uncle this week.

Um, that lede should disturb anyone, I'd think. Even if they were a Stephax fan! DAMN! I can't believe a soap journalist wrote that -- it had to be tongue-in-cheek! You just don't say things like that.
Quote Post Goto Top

Eev
Unregistered

Oh man, come on. WTF?
Quote Post Goto Top

Y&RWorldTurner
Member Avatar
Sharongate, bitches!

To those of you who want an Abby/Max/Stephanie triangle...

An Abby/Max/Stephanie triangle would be so indirectly incestuous, that it's not even funny.

Abby and Stephanie are cousins, plus Max was raised as Stephanie's uncle. Um, something is definitely wrong with that picture!

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

I don't wanna see a triangle for these guys. I want to see Nick and Chelsea struggle through their issues. Stephanie... I dunno, maybe an entirely different prime focus for a while.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Kevc1980
Aug 14 2007, 07:14 PM
I loved Max and Abby..but ashley benson choose to leave..and Days really doesn't need another newbie in this storyline..we are fine with Max, Steph, Jeremy, Jett, Nick and chelsea..We aren't getting Ashley back, so a recast abby would be a new character..

I saw go for it with max and stephanie, they've got chemistry..

It never bothered me and I agree the chemistry is there. I am just shocked that Hogan is doing this but who knows if it was his idea or someone else's.

Whatever the case, I am into the "Touch the Sky" thing so bring it on I guess. I agree that we don't need anymore newbies. The fanbases are bitching enough as it is.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply