Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
PSNS: Big Spoilers for next week; Beth & Marty are DEAD, Al is Back
Topic Started: Aug 9 2007, 05:56 PM (457 Views)
Rick
Member Avatar
Dreamlander

Fancy believes Luis hates her thanks to Pretty.

Chad threatens Gwen to keep her quiet.

Pretty feels guilty for tearing Luis and Fancy apart.

Eve and Julian discover that Vincent escaped from the asylum.

Spike is enslaved.

Jessica and Kay are arrested.

Vincent reveals he wasnít the brain behind his misdeeds.

Chris returns with important info.

Itís conga time! (??? No Clue)

Ethan and Theresa are married.

Chad threatens Gwen.

Revenge leaves an ugly taste in Prettyís mouth.

Vincent attacks his aunt.

Fancy pulls a gun and threatens to kill Alistair.

Alistair plots to kill Theresa.

SOW:
Even though John Reilly is returning as Alistair, donít expect to see Beth and Marty. A shows rep is quoted as saying, "Beth and Marty are deadĒ.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

psychofan
Member Avatar
#1 Fan of Daytime Psychos!

So...does this mean Beth and Marty will never be back? ....or are TPTB just trying to throw us off?

King
Member Avatar

Quote:

Chad threatens Gwen to keep her quiet.

What a loser. I hate him!

I don't care what NBC or PSNS says. Beth ain't dead.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Edna is back and Al is back. Beth is so coming back. NBC doesn't know shit. The show is moving. If those two are back, she will be back.

I like all of these but the Chris one. Why is he needed? The guy's been gone for months and the show got insanely better without him. He adds nothing.

I am a little worried about the Al stuff. I don't want him to be too over the top and one note like he was during Vendetta. Hopefully, they give him material like he had during his first few months where it allowed him to have layers.

Ally
Member Avatar
The Royal Princess

Detailed Spoil Mes for Next Week.. (from a birdie)

Monday: Spike must serve as a slave to Mrs. Wallace; Gwen informs Theresa that she has no one to blame but herself when the truth about Little Ethan comes out; in the hallway, Ethan overhears their conversation; Sam arrests Jessica for murder; Pretty has doubts.

Tuesday: Theresa is very suspicious of Gwen's eagerness to help; Ethan thanks Gwen for her help; Luis confronts Sheridan about trying to kill Theresa; Fancy begs Pretty to let her hatred go; Endora gives Edna and Norma a day at the beach in Tabitha's living room.

Wednesday: Paloma arrests Spike, who escapes with a police officer's gun; Endora transports Noah and Paloma to a heavenly place for a dream wedding; Theresa and Pilar question Gwen's motives; Rebecca urges Gwen to reveal the truth; Luis saves Pretty

Thursday: Theresa worries that Gwen will hurt her; Whitney is worried when she learns Rebecca and Gwen are there for the wedding; Luis catches Spike with Sheridan; Fancy and Pretty continue their fight by the pool; Endora conjures up a conga line.

Friday: Dr. Wilson leads Eve and Julian to their son's cell; Vincent believes someone is out to get him; Pilar urges Theresa to beat Gwen to the punch; Theresa locks Gwen and Rebecca in the washroom; Kay's magic backfires; Pretty is bent on getting revenge.

King
Member Avatar

Sounds awesome.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Spike as Edna's slave?!

HELL YEAH!!

Next week sounds great!! Thanks Ally :)

Ally
Member Avatar
The Royal Princess

No problem Phoenix! :)

Sweetbabygirl
Member Avatar
Meow This!

Rick
Aug 9 2007, 05:56 PM
Fancy believes Luis hates her thanks to Pretty.

This is what I don't get....why does Fancy think that? If Luis had half a brain (well, at least the half that wasn't fried!) then he would know that Fancy had a version of what went down too, and if no one else in Fancy's family blamed her then Shitty's version is likely an embittered one.

Deleted User
Deleted User

"Itís conga time! (??? No Clue)"

I HATE it when they give spoilers like this -- people, it's not even a SPOILER! It makes no sense!!!

Ugh.
Quote Post Goto Top

King
Member Avatar

Is Alistair Gwen's mystery man? If so, I am going to vomit.

Ally
Member Avatar
The Royal Princess

King
Aug 14 2007, 04:39 PM
Is Alistair Gwen's mystery man? If so, I am going to vomit.

Dude.. don't you want Alien? :lol:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply