Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
PSNS: Endgame is a Supernatural Disaster?
Topic Started: Aug 9 2007, 06:01 PM (583 Views)
Rick
Member Avatar
Dreamlander

Soapcentral

The Evil that is coming to Harmony is very very evil it will weaken the town forever.

Several characters will die including a major character.

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

psychofan
Member Avatar
#1 Fan of Daytime Psychos!

I'm so excited!!!!!!!

King
Member Avatar

When when when?

I would think they really need a disaster to trim the fat to survive on DTV. Even if they are only doing 4 days a week, the numbers don't add up if the budget was slashed in half.

psychofan
Member Avatar

For some reason, Jessicca and Simone come to mind in character deaths.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Jessica, Simone, and whoever else is leaving will be it. Just look for who is going and you know.

This sounds great. The foreshadowing was there today. Too bad Passions is getting so good when it's about to leave. There better be stuff online damnit!!

Jonatha

PhoenixRising05
Aug 9 2007, 09:44 PM
Jessica, Simone, and whoever else is leaving will be it. Just look for who is going and you know.

This sounds great. The foreshadowing was there today. Too bad Passions is getting so good when it's about to leave. There better be stuff online damnit!!

I don't watch Passions on a regular basis but I will watch for this! Sounds exciting. Thanks for posting.

King
Member Avatar

They better get moving with it! Monday's episode is August 13th. Time is a-tickin'!

Ally
Member Avatar
The Royal Princess

I'll be playing a wait and see because Soap Central also said Silvana was staying and she isn't...

into_the_skyline
Member Avatar

Do we know that Simone is leaving? I didn't think they'd dump her with Brook Kerr's HBO pilot getting picked up. We can't lose Whitney and Simone. I guess they'll recast Whitney which will be very difficult.

I want major deaths, but I don't want Simone to go. Is it the actresses choice? This is a character that has been neglected and given crap stories the entire series run. This lesbian thing is interesting, but it hasn't been utilized well.

Still I can't wait to see this! The show has been on fire leading into DirecTV. So stupid for me to get invested since I'll have to dump the show.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

into_the_skyline
Aug 11 2007, 04:15 AM
Do we know that Simone is leaving? I didn't think they'd dump her with Brook Kerr's HBO pilot getting picked up. We can't lose Whitney and Simone. I guess they'll recast Whitney which will be very difficult.

I want major deaths, but I don't want Simone to go. Is it the actresses choice? This is a character that has been neglected and given crap stories the entire series run. This lesbian thing is interesting, but it hasn't been utilized well.

Still I can't wait to see this! The show has been on fire leading into DirecTV. So stupid for me to get invested since I'll have to dump the show.

I thought I read that with Passions being reduced to 4 days a week that Passions would work with Brook and she would be staying on. Pretty sure that is the case.

I agree about Simone. They have wasted Cathy Doe's talent. That is why they can't seem to keep actresses in the role of Simone. They never give the character anything to do and the actress bolts. Simone has so much potential, especially with the lesbian aspect. I do think she is leaving as nothing has been said about her continuing on. She will most likely fade away since she goes MIA for months at a time anyway.

into_the_skyline
Member Avatar

Oh I didn't know they'd be keeping Brook! Thats good news. I'd definitely miss her and the friendship with Theresa.

psychofan
Member Avatar

into_the_skyline
Aug 11 2007, 04:34 PM
Oh I didn't know they'd be keeping Brook! Thats good news. I'd definitely miss her and the friendship with Theresa.

Yeah, last I read she would be on recurring status and would be used mainly as a foil for Theresa and not with a main story.

KMan101
Member Avatar

What? Back up! When was it said Brook was staying on as a recurring player? HUH?

And Jessica and Simone are technically "major characters" even though both have been given storylines lately they are still used as supporting players.

If it's true I'm very bummed to lose Cathy Doe. She rocked as Simone. I never thought I'd like another Simone besides Lena Cardwell.

Danica ... meh. I'm used to her now but whatever.

Well, Jared's gone, Fox is going (as far as we know, or are they recasting?), Miguel is supposedly being recast ... so who could it be? Has to be Jessica and Simone. Sad to lose them but they've been dead weight for years.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

KMan101
Aug 12 2007, 12:55 PM
What? Back up! When was it said Brook was staying on as a recurring player? HUH?

And Jessica and Simone are technically "major characters" even though both have been given storylines lately they are still used as supporting players.

If it's true I'm very bummed to lose Cathy Doe. She rocked as Simone. I never thought I'd like another Simone besides Lena Cardwell.

Danica ... meh. I'm used to her now but whatever.

Well, Jared's gone, Fox is going (as far as we know, or are they recasting?), Miguel is supposedly being recast ... so who could it be? Has to be Jessica and Simone. Sad to lose them but they've been dead weight for years.

I think it was in a Passions casting news post that Rick posted on here. I'm sure I read it on here though that Brook was staying

nassaunew

It has not been officially said about Brook's status.

I think Chad may be the character killed.

Fox is being recast.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply