Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Days Spoilers - Updated
Topic Started: Aug 9 2007, 08:25 PM (3,564 Views)
Lskreet
Member Avatar
Ratings Queen & Scoopster

I sometimes get little scoops here and there when it comes to Days. I'll post what I know but I ask that no one takes them from this board. If they do get out I'll stop giving scoops.

Here are two I can give you. Let me know when these play out and I'll give you more. I want to prove I'm not pulling your leg.

Jeremy is smuggling women into the country illegally. Stephanie finds out, she goes to Patch for help. He's furious but agrees to help her.

Jett is shot.

Stephanie pleads with Jeremy to turn himself. He's not trying to hear it, but he does ask her to run away with him. She declines.

New stuff......

After Jett is shot Chelsea accompanies him to the hospital and on the way there he declares his love for her.

Stephanie and Max? (the guy who looks like Enrique Igelsias) end up stranded together.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Days4Life
Unregistered

Thanks for the scoop! I'm not surprised Jeremy is smuggling women; I knew it was more than just designer knock-offs.
Quote Post Goto Top

IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

thanks for the info. I thought when Ilsa showed up that it was going to come out that Jeremy was human trafficking.

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

That's what Jeremy is up to :o

But, wouldn't he be bringing them back on the same plane, meaning how could no one else notice? I thought it was some drug dealing!

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

This story has turned out to be surprisingly good.

Thanks Lskreet. Your scoops are appreciated :)

Lskreet
Member Avatar

PhoenixRising05
Aug 9 2007, 09:47 PM
This story has turned out to be surprisingly good.

Thanks Lskreet. Your scoops are appreciated :)

You're welcome.

King
Member Avatar

Lovin' the scoop, lk.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Hopefully Jeremy runs away and doesn't come back. On better thought, he can come back. He just needs to kidnap Stephanie and hopefully she never comes back. :)

Charmqn
Member Avatar

Lskreet
Aug 9 2007, 08:25 PM
I sometimes get little scoops here and there when it comes to Days. I'll post what I know but I ask that no one takes them from this board. If they do get out I'll stop giving scoops.

Here are two I can give you. Let me know when these play out and I'll give you more. I want to prove I'm not pulling your leg.

Jeremy is smuggling women into the country illegally. Stephanie finds out, she goes to Patch for help. He's furious but agrees to help her.

Jett is shot.

Stephanie pleads with Jeremy to turn himself. He's not trying to hear it, but he does ask her to run away with him. She declines.

Do you have anything on Chick(chelsea/nick)?

Lskreet
Member Avatar

Charmqn
Aug 9 2007, 11:33 PM
Do you have anything on Chick(chelsea/nick)?

Not right now. If I hear anything I'll definitely let you know.

Lskreet
Member Avatar

I added some new ones.

Kevc1980
Member Avatar

thanks, nice to get some action in this storyline...at least there aren't any bombs!!!

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

Wasn't Jett laying off Chelsea because she is "taken". I love how his morals change so easily.

Lskreet
Member Avatar

Jinxed Soul
Aug 13 2007, 09:33 PM
Wasn't Jett laying off Chelsea because she is "taken". I love how his morals change so easily.

:lol: the man has been shot and is bleeding I guess he wants to make sure she knows how he feels.

DaysFanJean
Member Avatar

Totally absurb and ridiculous. Is this the best HS can come up with?

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

Lskreet
Aug 13 2007, 10:58 PM
Jinxed Soul
Aug 13 2007, 09:33 PM

:lol: the man has been shot and is bleeding I guess he wants to make sure she knows how he feels.

Its not like he's gonna die...

I hope Chelsea is wiser than that. She should be there for him, and that's it. If she hurts Nick one more time, I'm going to lose all respect for her.

Lskreet
Member Avatar

Jinxed Soul
Aug 14 2007, 07:51 AM
I hope Chelsea is wiser than that. She should be there for him, and that's it. If she hurts Nick one more time, I'm going to lose all respect for her.

I don't watch. What has she done to Nick in the past?

I have more info about Stephanie and Max's adventure. A man named Rollings forces Stephanie and Max to jump from a plane (they have parachutes) he has taken over along with some women. That's how the two of them end up getting stranded together. Bo and Kayla head to Las Vegas to find them.

IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

Why do you have to have this inside info on the storyline I care about the least? LOL.

Lskreet
Member Avatar

IMissAremid
Aug 14 2007, 08:31 PM
Why do you have to have this inside info on the storyline I care about the least? LOL.

I'm sorry. :lol: Hopefully I'll get some info about other storylines soon.

px780
Member Avatar
Streetcorner Philosopher

Hell yes. Bring on the cheesy parachuting scenes!

Shame they give them parachutes.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
Learn More · Sign-up Now
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply