Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Days Spoilers - Updated
Topic Started: Aug 9 2007, 08:25 PM (3,484 Views)
PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

The "Touch the Sky" story has gotten so interesting, as has Jeremy and Stephanie.

I don't even care about Max/Stephanie anymore. I am just happy to get some action going on no matter what story it's in. This sounds very good and action packed and, with it being tied to the Dimera's, this could really raise the stakes. Stephanie is involved so that drags Kayla and Steve in even more and this also drags the Horton's in more.

This story and the main Dimera story need to converge and explode. The setup is there for a monumental roll if Days finally goes for the jugular.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

DaysFanJean
Member Avatar

I reiterate, simply ridiculous. Hogan has lost his mind.

Lskreet
Member Avatar
Ratings Queen & Scoopster

From SOD Fall Previews

Jeremy/Max/Stephanie/Nick
Jeremy's attempt to go straight puts Max and Stephanie in harms way. Jeremy goes on the run. Jett is shot and reveals his love for Chelsea. Nick's relationship with Chelsea is strained when agrees to take care of China Lee's children. By October, Stephanie and Chelsea will be rushing a sorority at Salem University, and Adrienne will give Max a job at the Cheatin' Heart.

I think these spoilers match up with the ones I gave.

Rick
Member Avatar
Dreamlander

Lskreet
Aug 23 2007, 01:06 AM
From SOD Fall Previews

Jeremy/Max/Stephanie/Nick
Jeremy's attempt to go straight puts Max and Stephanie in harms way. Jeremy goes on the run. Jett is shot and reveals his love for Chelsea. Nick's relationship with Chelsea is strained when agrees to take care of China Lee's children. By October, Stephanie and Chelsea will be rushing a sorority at Salem University, and Adrienne will give Max a job at the Cheatin' Heart.

I think these spoilers match up with the ones I gave.

Perfectly!

You're awesome Lskreet

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Good job, Lskreet.

We appreciate all the scoops you give us. :lol:

Lskreet
Member Avatar

You're welcome guys! Now if I could get some scoops for my show OLTL then I'd be set. :lol:

Steve Frame
Member Avatar

If you could get some on ATWT I would be your slave forever. :lol:

Charmqn
Member Avatar

Lskreet, if you can find out if chett does not "happen", i be all set.

kwarner66

LsKreet, me also, I want to find out if Chett DOES NOT happen.....

Lskreet
Member Avatar

If I hear anything I'll let you know.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply