Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
AMC: Two actors join the cast
Topic Started: Aug 10 2007, 12:31 AM (200 Views)
Steve Frame
Member Avatar

Two New Actors Joins Cast of 'All My Children'

August 9, 2007

All My Children will be getting some new characters to spice up the buzzing metropolis of Pine Valley. With the expected exit of several actors of the soap, head writers are bringing in new eye candies to fill up the ensemble.

The long-running soap has been a starting point for many celebrities, launching the careers of Mischa Barton, Kim Delaney, and Sarah Michelle Gellar just to name a few. Also hoping for more exposure are newcomers Billy Miller and Sterling Sulieman.

Miller will be making his debut on All My Children on Thursday, August 30 as Wes, a new bartender at The Comeback. According to Soaps.com, he will also be interested in Babe Carey (Alexa Havins).

Before joining the cast of All My Children, Miller appeared in an episode of CSI: NY called “Live or Let Die” as Will Graham.

Sulieman, who is slightly more experienced than Miller, played Chris on one episode of The Bold and the Beautiful. He also guest starred in an episode of Half & Half called “The Big Days of Wine & Neuroses.”

On Tuesday, September 4, Sulieman will be making his debut on All My Children as Dre, a member of a garage band that practices near Tad Martin's home. He and several band members are expected to turn up the heat with the show's younger generation, which includes Colby Chandler (Ambyr Childers), Sean Montgomery (Brent Weber), and Ava Benton (Leven Ramblin).

Meanwhile, Sydney Penney, who plays Julia, is also slated to return to the show on August 31. She has been off the show since June when she went on maternity leave. Also slated to reappear on the show are Eden Riegel, who plays Bianca, and Stacy Haiduk, who plays Hannah. Their first airdate is scheduled on August 14 and September 14 respectively.

-Kris De Leon, BuddyTV Staff Columnist
Source: Soaps.com
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply