Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
GH: Night Shift - Kiko leaving
Topic Started: Aug 10 2007, 06:55 AM (330 Views)
Jonatha

Soaps in Depth - 08-14-2007, P. 12 -

Is reporting that Kiko Ellsworth has decided to leave General Hospital - Night Shift.
So it looks like Epiphany will be getting a new son - but NOT any time soon!!

Apparently, there are no immediate plans to recast Stan and mum's the word so far on a final air date for 'Stan' to be bowing out of the action.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

bellcurve
Unregistered

Is he still contractually obligated to the mother show, GH?
Quote Post Goto Top

Jonatha

bellcurve
Aug 10 2007, 07:29 AM
Is he still contractually obligated to the mother show, GH?

That's what I'm wondering as well. I hope so. SOD is reporting that Sonya Eddy (Epiphany) is now on contract at GH so at least that is good news.

d_alias
Member Avatar

here comes a re-cast i assume... no wonder they didnt add him to the opening and dropped Lainey & Stan right now.

jcar03
Member Avatar

Kiko Ellsworth was recurring on GH so he is not under any contract and wouldn't of been added to the opening of the show since they only put contract players in normally.

jcar03
Member Avatar

Also this source doesn't say that he is leaving GH just Night Shift.

Deleted User
Deleted User

I've got the new SID, and Kiko Ellsworth states that he is leaving both GH and NS, to pursue other acting projects and passions. It does state the role will not be re-cast right away. I sure hope the role is re-cast and I'm sad that Kiko is leaving. I liked him as Stan and he was one of my faves on PC. I don't watch PASSIONS, but I wonder if that quote of Kiko's is a hint that he's moving to PASSIONS?
Quote Post Goto Top

psychofan
Member Avatar
#1 Fan of Daytime Psychos!

Mulder
Aug 11 2007, 09:51 PM
I've got the new SID, and Kiko Ellsworth states that he is leaving both GH and NS, to pursue other acting projects and passions. It does state the role will not be re-cast right away. I sure hope the role is re-cast and I'm sad that Kiko is leaving. I liked him as Stan and he was one of my faves on PC. I don't watch PASSIONS, but I wonder if that quote of Kiko's is a hint that he's moving to PASSIONS?

:lol: I don't think so. Passions can't afford any newcomers at the moment I don't think.

I'm not too broken up. I enjoyed Kiko as Jamal on PC, but I wasn't crazy about him as Stan (or the character of Stan in general).

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply