Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Detailed Spoil Mes for..; Days Of Our Lives - Week of Aug 13.
Topic Started: Aug 10 2007, 12:36 PM (480 Views)
Ally
Member Avatar
The Royal Princess

Again from a birdie ;)

Monday: Bo and Hope arrive at the Irish church with the key; Lauren hides in a bedroom as Philip and Billie re-enter her apartment to retrieve his cell phone; Kayla tells Mrs. Meyers that she wants to provide a foster home for the abandoned baby.

Tuesday: Bo defuses the bomb outside the church; Hope finds a leather folio in the tabernacle; Jeremy comes clean with Max about his business; Nick and Chelsea watch the wedding video; Steve warns Kayla against getting too attached to the baby.

Wednesday: E.J. calls a press conference in Lucas' hospital room; Jett tells Max that he is an undercover ISA agent and presses him to tell the truth about Jeremy; a passenger makes a pass at Stephanie and gets too rough, but Max rescues her.

Thursday: Jeremy and Max tell Rawlings that they will no longer deliver girls to him; Stephanie admits to Chelsea that she liked it when Max rescued her; Nick tells Chelsea he plans to get rid of China Lee; Sami and Lucas get amorous in his hospital room

Friday: Nick loses all of his money in Las Vegas; Chelsea sees Max and Steph going at it and warns them that Jeremy is coming; Max offers to buy a drink for a blonde woman; E.J. confides his all-consuming love for Samantha to Tony; Lucas and Sami make love.

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Sounds better then originally thought, I guess.

Thanks Ally :) .

Kevc1980
Member Avatar

Why is there no John, Marlena, Tony, Anna, Stefano??????????????? Once again all touch the sky, Lumi/EJ, a little bope, and now steve/kayla and phillips baby..

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

These must be the daily spoilers for next week. Thanks!

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Kevc1980
Aug 10 2007, 01:08 PM
Why is there no John, Marlena, Tony, Anna, Stefano??????????????? Once again all touch the sky, Lumi/EJ, a little bope, and now steve/kayla and phillips baby..

Anna and Tony are listed in other spoilers for next week, not that it matters.

DaysFanJean
Member Avatar

Sounds like this week to me and seems like things are really speeding along. No Santeen, super. Let's see, Sami gives birth in a few weeks so they have her and Lucas making love...spare me. I'm gagging thinking about it.

IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

DaysFanJean
Aug 10 2007, 11:00 PM
Sounds like this week to me and seems like things are really speeding along. No Santeen, super. Let's see, Sami gives birth in a few weeks so they have her and Lucas making love...spare me. I'm gagging thinking about it.

I'm holding out hope that the spoilers about Lucas not feeling like himself/having a numbing sensation following the ice truck are related to that crap and it comes out that he's impotent. Otherwise how is Lucas and Sami having sex a spoiler? Unless she calls out EJ's name or something... LOL.

But seriously it's just gross to me that they have a woman pregnant with twins in her third trimester having sex. It just freaks me out.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply