Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DAYS: Friday
Topic Started: Aug 10 2007, 12:59 PM (963 Views)
cassie1013

I'm finding that with alot of Sheffer's writing, things are grazed over. Chelsea/Nick sex comes to mind, then how did Sami find the car..there's other examples that I can't think of right now. So stupid.

The ice truck thing was ridiculous!! Sami and EJ annoy me.

Julie Pinson is totally hot but she doesn't have chemistry with anyone, and I wouldn't mind if she left.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

I find that Billie has chemistry with both Phillip and Lucas, but it sucks that both of them are related to her.

ArizonaDaze
Member Avatar

PhoenixRising05
Aug 11 2007, 12:26 AM
Little Tyler is adorable. This baby story has major potential and it's great to see Steve/Kayla getting good story and for Philip to be doing something other then being a third wheel to Shelle. Abe/Lexie being involved is a major plus, especially given their history with adopting a child. Good history nod there. This is something I can see Hogan doing well with.

Shawn and Belle were boring until he was honest about Lauren. Philip and Billie are great together. Pinson is gold and she is good with one-liners. She just needs a story to call her own and a love interest too.

Lucas/Sami/EJ was dramatic at first but simmered towards the end. AS and JS did good though and I liked the Lucas/Sami reunion.

I didn't like the way the episode ended either. Days needs to get in the habit of more Friday cliffhangers because they haven't had many lately.

Wow...I just made 3 negative comments in a Days post. YAY!! [/B]:lol:

OMG Phoenix, how will I ever get through the day with such negativity! :lol:

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

ArizonaDaze
Aug 13 2007, 11:18 AM
PhoenixRising05
Aug 11 2007, 12:26 AM
Little Tyler is adorable.  This baby story has major potential and it's great to see Steve/Kayla getting good story and for Philip to be doing something other then being a third wheel to Shelle.  Abe/Lexie being involved is a major plus, especially given their history with adopting a child.  Good history nod there.  This is something I can see Hogan doing well with.

Shawn and Belle were boring until he was honest about Lauren.  Philip and Billie are great together.  Pinson is gold and she is good with one-liners.  She just needs a story to call her own and a love interest too.

Lucas/Sami/EJ was dramatic at first but simmered towards the end.  AS and JS did good though and I liked the Lucas/Sami reunion.

I didn't like the way the episode ended either.  Days needs to get in the habit of more Friday cliffhangers because they haven't had many lately.

Wow...I just made 3 negative comments in a Days post.  YAY!! [/B]:lol:

OMG Phoenix, how will I ever get through the day with such negativity! :lol:

We'll do it together :lol:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
Learn More · Register for Free
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply