Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
The All My Children History Project
Topic Started: Aug 11 2007, 06:42 AM (413 Views)
AMCHistory

All My Children fans,

I have been working for the last 4 years on an online resource that is to serve as your one stop to answer all your questions about All My Children. I would like to share with you, the All My Children History Project:

Posted Image
The All My Children History Project

It has a pictoral family tree, opening credits history, behind the scenes history, star autographs and more than 200 biographies of Pine Valley's residents of past and present.

Please visit, and drop a suggestion and comments in the guestbook. I am looking to make the site the best it can be, so any help is greatly appreciated.The All My Children History Project
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

I skimmed through it. It has a great look. I will definately be taking a longer look at it when I have the time.
Quote Post Goto Top

psychofan
Member Avatar
#1 Fan of Daytime Psychos!

I love it!!!!! You've done great work on the site. It's so pretty and informative. Once small suggestion (or request, really) is possibly including episode counts for certain years. I know you can find some at Soap Opera Network.

AMCHistory

Psychofan, unless I can collect the information on my own, I am not going to add it to my site. But thank you for your suggestion.

I hope to really push this site as your one stop for all things All My Children.

NikkiSmith

What a cool site! Definitely adding it to my bookmarks so I can give it a closer look.

Bella Principessa
Member Avatar
Oh, I didnt know we could customize this! LOL

It looks wonderful. So awesome, and so much hard work put into it. The love you have for the show definitely shows.

If you'd ever like to show clips I have some. I like I have Erica and Dimirti clips, I have Erica and Jack, Erica and Chris, and Erica and David clips, if you ever like wanted to do show case of loves or storylines or something. :)

AMCHistory

Bella Principessa
Aug 11 2007, 05:24 PM
It looks wonderful. So awesome, and so much hard work put into it. The love you have for the show definitely shows.

If you'd ever like to show clips I have some. I like I have Erica and Dimirti clips, I have Erica and Jack, Erica and Chris, and Erica and David clips, if you ever like wanted to do show case of loves or storylines or something. :)

Thanks for the offer, one day I hope to expand to that realm.

AndyAMC
Member Avatar

LOVE it - I'll spend quality time there when I can...

kserox10

I love the website!

KMan101
Member Avatar

Wow!

Very awesome! I could only skim through it but you better believe I'll look at in depth later today!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply