Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R Discussion: Week of Aug 13-17
Topic Started: Aug 12 2007, 04:24 PM (286 Views)
Steve Frame
Member Avatar

Posted Image

Last Week on Y&R: Jill refused to believe Kay, who insisted Ji Min only wants to marry Jill to get his hands on her fortune. Kay then cut Jill out of her will. Later, Kay tried to pay Ji Min millions of dollars to leave town, then fired him from Jabot when he tore up her check. Ji Min later told Jill that he rejected Kay's offer to pay him to leave her. Kevin was upset when Jana said she wasn't going to have surgery to remove her tumor because it's no longer life-threatening. Kevin later asked Logan about alternative treatment for brain tumors. Kevin nixed giving Amber a job at Crimson Lights, and said he's selling the coffeehouse to pay for Jana's surgery. Amber begged Cane to forgive her betrayal, telling him how much she loves him. Cane kissed Amber and they made love, but afterward, Cane told Amber to get out, and said he was just using her like she used him. Phyllis is waiting for the jury verdict in her trial.

Classic Picture:

Posted Image

Billy & Mac (one of favorite younger couples of recent years)
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Steve Frame
Member Avatar

Just a reminder to all the Y&R folks. Get into the DR Top 20 and get your votes in. I mean it too. LOL

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

I watched Monday's episode on SoapNet, and it was so boring............

psychofan
Member Avatar
#1 Fan of Daytime Psychos!

Devon, you are gross. I don't feel sorry for him one bit that Lily isn't showing any interest in him. Why should she?! He's her brother!

oakdalelover

I agree! Monday's show was boring. I agree about Lily and Devon too.

This show has fallen so fast in quality to me.

Rick
Member Avatar
Dreamlander

bump

psychofan
Member Avatar
#1 Fan of Daytime Psychos!

Y&R is one show that I watch everyday with a bowl of ice cream...and I probably will til it goes off (or I die, whichever happens first lol). I don't care who's writing it or what's happening, I always find a way to enjoy it.

As a HUGE Phyllis supporter, I was a WRECK during yesterday's show! lol...I was shouting at the T.V. And that BITCH, Heather....what is WRONG with her?! Does she have absolutely no heart? I mean, there's a good chance Phyllis will serve jail time in the near future, but Heather just can't wait to throw her in the slammer without letting her see her daugther? She's AWFUL! And then Brad, that stupid bastard. How low can you go?

I loved the exchange between Phyllis and Sharon and HATE Sharon for doing this. Even though he was a brat for acting the way he was, I was rooting for Noah when he went off on his mother. He's so right. Sharon is a mother....shouldn't she understand? Of course she shouldn't because she's trash.

*sigh* I think I'm getting too worked up about this soap. :lol:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply