Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
GL Discussion: Week of Aug 13-17
Topic Started: Aug 12 2007, 04:26 PM (290 Views)
Steve Frame
Member Avatar

Posted Image

Last Week on GL: Harley fumed when she learned that Natalia slept with Gus, but Natalia said Gus still loves Harley and she should go after him. When Harley took Dylan to the rehab hospital, Billy lied to Gus that Dylan and Harley were in Chicago. Gus looked for Harley after Natalia said she knows they slept together. Rafe promised Daisy he won't tell Natalia they're still seeing each other. Lizzie was upset when Alan nixed letting her work at Spaulding and being her mentor. On impulse, Lizzie bought a bar, and later told Alan that Billy is her business mentor. It was revealed that Billy, who is a recovering alcoholic, is drinking again. When Dinah asked Cyrus to help her earn money (by illegal means) to pay her medical bills, he refused, stating he's changed. Cyrus denied being jealous when he learned Marina's been helping Mallet. Marina rejected Cyrus' offer to end his marriage to Alexandra because he'd have to leave the country.

Classic Picture:

Posted Image
Charita Bauer as the great Bertha Miller Bauer
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Steve Frame
Member Avatar

Just a reminder to all the GL folks. Get into the DR Top 20 and get your votes in. I mean it too. LOL

SpiritualJunkie

I voted for actress but not for actor...i'm guessing i would have voted for Jordan Clarke had I seen last week's ITL.

Steve Frame
Member Avatar

Remember to vote in the Best Show category too. A lot of people are forgetting it. You can vote for 3 shows in it. I know of several who didn't know we were doing show. So make sure you get it.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply