Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
GH Discussion (Week of Aug 13-17)
Topic Started: Aug 12 2007, 04:34 PM (707 Views)
Steve Frame
Member Avatar

Posted Image

Last Week on GH: In Venezuela, Carly stitched up Jerry's stab wound, but they were confronted by a gun-toting thug, whom Jerry shot to death. Carly told police that Jerry was her bodyguard and he had killed the thug in self-defense. Carly and Jerry started putting together a scheme to make everyone believe Alcazar is still alive. Diane later received a letter stating Alcazar is alive. At Jason's murder trial, Ric played a tape of Alcazar's shooting to convince the jury Jason was his killer. Diane tried to discredit Ric's eyewitness, who claimed to see Jason put Alcazar's body in a van. Jason warned Sam to keep mum that he's Jake's father. Sam got chummy with Lucky and made him doubt Elizabeth by insinuating that Jason and Elizabeth had a long-time affair. Sonny was grateful to Kate, who saved Morgan from drowning even though she can't swim. Maxie, who's paying Logan to seduce Lulu, told him to hurry up and do the deed.

Classic Picture:

Posted Image
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Mateo
Member Avatar
Punk Cabaret is Freedom

Thanks again Steve!! Should be getting a new keyboard soon.

& fellow posters, don't forget to vote in the GH poll in the top 20 forum~ :)

Manny
Member Avatar

Mateo
Aug 13 2007, 07:03 AM

Oh I didn't forget!! But GH isn't doing so well... :P Too bad.. I think GH is one of the better soaps right now..

Mateo
Member Avatar
Punk Cabaret is Freedom

Manny
Aug 13 2007, 02:02 AM
Mateo

Oh I didn't forget!! But GH isn't doing so well... :P Too bad.. I think GH is one of the better soaps right now..

LoL, I know. Not many GH supporters here, but hey, at least the two BEST fans chat here at DR, :lol:

Just watched Friday's eppy of last week and OMG. Loved, loved, loved it. IMO it was mos def the soap to beat last week. They've had the strongest summer, for me, and I can't wait to see more of LuSam!!!

NS was great too last week. :)

Can't wait to see what we've got this week. Even though I post the previews each week I tend not to look at them as I've been trying to stay as spoiler free as possible.

Steve Frame
Member Avatar

I voted. I watch but I hardly ever get around to any of the daily polls to discuss. It has to be something big before I do. I am just glad you 2 keep the GH home fires burning.

psychofan
Member Avatar
#1 Fan of Daytime Psychos!

I didn't vote for GH last week, but I thought it was good. To tell you the truth, I've always thought it was good. The only time I was ever fed up with it was a few months ago when I thought the stupid Crag/Jerry lie and baby lie would never end. Now that's still the case, but the day-to-day action is better.

Manny
Member Avatar

Mateo
Aug 13 2007, 09:51 AM
Manny
Aug 13 2007, 02:02 AM
Mateo

LoL, I know. Not many GH supporters here, but hey, at least the two BEST fans chat here at DR, :lol:

Just watched Friday's eppy of last week and OMG. Loved, loved, loved it. IMO it was mos def the soap to beat last week. They've had the strongest summer, for me, and I can't wait to see more of LuSam!!!

NS was great too last week. :)

Can't wait to see what we've got this week. Even though I post the previews each week I tend not to look at them as I've been trying to stay as spoiler free as possible.

Glad we agree!! :D

And when I remember how many fans of GH was at SON... and now only a few of us are left... :lol:

@psycho - I didn't like that period either, with Jerry being in hiding at Nikolas' place... that's when all the stories were slow and repetitive...

Now, I still don't like Jerry/Carly stuff, but I enjoy pretty much everything else! :)

I wish there were more Qs, but oh well... you can't have everything! :)

Steve Frame
Member Avatar

psychofan
Aug 13 2007, 08:17 AM
I didn't vote for GH last week, but I thought it was good. To tell you the truth, I've always thought it was good. The only time I was ever fed up with it was a few months ago when I thought the stupid Crag/Jerry lie and baby lie would never end. Now that's still the case, but the day-to-day action is better.

Tyler, I can say yea or nay that I voted for the show for Best Show since that would be breaking the rules.

But I will say that I did vote for an actor and actress from the show. I did that for every show. Whether I thought the shows were top notch I seem to always find a performer that was good.

Manny
Member Avatar

Watched Monday...

HATE HATE HATE Carly! I wish she would leave for a while... but that will never happen..

Now that the baby drama is out of the "Jason's Trial" storyline, I want that trial to be over. Because we all know Jason isn't going to be convicted, so why drag it out any longer?!

Sam/Lucky/Liz/Nikolas stuff was great! I am loving this! I simply ADORE how Lucky is treating Elizabeth! That bitch is getting EVERYTHING she deserves! I just wish we could get Becky Herbst interview soon to hear what she is thinking about her character now. I'm sure she wouldn't talk against Guza for doing this to Liz, but it would be nice.. LOL

I like this whole Kate thing. It's nice to get a reason to why she came to Port Charles. And I really like how Megan Ward is playing Kate, so I am really enjoying this.

And now... NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Why did Logan have to jump on Maxie?! UGH! Just when I was commending Guza how great Logan and Lulu love story is, he goes and does something awful like this! This is no nice love story. A lead man in a love story should not cheat!!! Lulu and Logan could have had a nice love story even without a third party. They could have built Logan and Lulu, have them spend time getting to know each other. Than the first obsticle could have been Logan's secret of what happened in Iraq. Once they would overcome that, Luke would come back and all hell would break loose!

But no.. now Lulu will have her heart broken again, she will swear off men forever...

I bet Lulu won't find out the truth until she sleep with Logan for the first time.

:soapbox:

Manny
Member Avatar

Oh, yeah.. I forgot to add how I LOVED Nikolas sticking up for Lucky in front of Elizabeth! :hail:

d_alias
Member Avatar

me loving lusam!!!!!

robin preggers???? OMG i wish!

Manny
Member Avatar

Robin and Patrick definitely need something in their storyline... They have been boring me too hell lately... So if Robin is pregnant, YAY!

kserox10

I loved the Sam/Lucky scenes. I hope we get more of those!

d_alias
Member Avatar

man he's free ughh!

totally hated sonny & jason today..

i hope Rick kicks both their arses.. i really felt for him

but man did they have to just spring into ANOTHER mob story..

FU Luza!

and oy yeah.. die liz die!

Mateo
Member Avatar
Punk Cabaret is Freedom

I'm behind two days, so I hope to be in here a bit later with some thoughts. Love reading yall's though.

and LMAO, Dee, with your 'die, Liz, die!!! ITA. They have gone way beyond trashing that character.

Mateo
Member Avatar
Punk Cabaret is Freedom

Wow!! Great Wed/Thurs eppys!

We all knew Jason would get off, so no suprise there.

Love that we are getting closer to a Lucky/Sam sexcapade, :lol:

Still realling from the recent Logan revaltion with the scenes between him and Maxie. Not completely suprised though as the relationship with him and Lulu wouldn't go without some sort of obstacle.

The whole Carly/Jax/Jerry/Irina story is a BIG snooze which sucks since I really liked Carly and Jax up to this point. Now I don't even care.

Kelly Monaco rocked her material again this week. Depsite the trashing of her character, she delivers, IMO!!

Glad to see the trial over. It was really good in the beginning with the Jake stuff attached, but became pointless after that.

As Dee said, Die, Liz, Die!!! Heck, at this point, I would have settled for Jason to have been convicted, Sonny to have helped him escape and then Liz and Jason to take Jake on the run in order to get them off my tv for a few months!!! LoL

Liked the Scrubs stuff, but see more of that in the NS thread~

psychofan
Member Avatar

Is Liz an idiot? (Well, yes)

She saw all of those cameras when she started clinging to Jason and she should've known they'd get publicity. What a WHORE!

kserox10

FREE LUCKY!!!

psychofan
Member Avatar

kserox10
Aug 17 2007, 07:55 AM
FREE LUCKY!!!

Sam: May I will have sex with Lucky. I mean, we have so much in common. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mateo
Member Avatar
Punk Cabaret is Freedom

psychofan
Aug 17 2007, 07:39 AM
Is Liz an idiot? (Well, yes)

She saw all of those cameras when she started clinging to Jason and she should've known they'd get publicity. What a WHORE!

LMAO, I was thinking the same thing. That whole scene made be want to vomit. Her running up to him in the courthouse and them hugging with all the cameras around, :puke:

Interested to see what today's eppy had~!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply