Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
GH Discussion (Week of Aug 13-17)
Topic Started: Aug 12 2007, 04:34 PM (640 Views)
Mateo
Member Avatar
Punk Cabaret is Freedom

DR TOP 20 POLLS ARE NOW OPEN!!

VOTE, VOTE, VOTE!!

SUPPORT YOUR PICKS FOR BEST GH ACTRESS AND ACTOR AS WELL AS BEST SHOW OF THE WEEK.

POLLS CLOSE NEXT WEDNESDAY, DON'T FORGET!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Mateo
Member Avatar
Punk Cabaret is Freedom

Good solid Friday episode, IMO.

Sam and Jason were just great, and that TEASE!! OMG, LoL. I can't frakin' wait.

Still interested to see where this whole Kate story is going.

SICK of the Irina/Carly/Jax/Jerry fiasco, nothing but a snooze for me.

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE seeing Liz worry and be anxious so much. YOU REAP WHAT YOU SEW BITCH!!!

No mention of Maxie and her condition on either GH or NS this week, which is strange. Why even go there if you are going to drop it for the whole next week?

Been hearing rumours of who Spinelli could be tied to, family wise. Not sure how I feel about those. :unsure:

Next week should be interesting!

Manny
Member Avatar

Okay, so I just watched Thursday... :)

It was a good eppy. Jason's trial was pointless really, because I don't think ONE PERSON watching this show thought for one second that Jason would be found guilty. With that said, I'm glad it's over. Like I said earlier, the trial was awesome simply for the revelation of Jiz affair. After that, it became completely redundant.

The whole Irina/Jax thing is also pretty boring. I don't care about that storyline at all.

But Sam is SO FUN! I loved how she threatened Liz in the courthouse, then went against Ric and then confronted Jason. It was awesome! When she mentioned sleeping with Lucky, Jason's face was priceless! :lol: I love Sam!

And I know Nikolas is trying to be fair and remind Lucky that Liz forgave him for his infidelity, he is annoying me. He should be more on his brother's side than Elizabeth's and somehow I seem to feel he is siding with Liz. I am so happy that Lucky is treating Liz the way he is. I really enjoy those scenes!

I felt bad for Ric today when the jury said its verdict and then the mayor reminded Ric that Jason can't be tried for the same thing again. I felt sorry for Ric for failing again.

It was nice as well, when Spin and Lulu walked into Sonny's and Coop was there.. haha But Sonny managed to get them out of that nicely. Coop and Lulu's conversation later was nice too. I was expecting Maxie to walk in or for Coop to reveal to Lulu that he caught Maxie and Logan, but it didn't happen.. Fine by me! I want Lulu and Logan to be happy!! :D

Q Steph
Member Avatar
Put your hands up for Obama

Lucky is a miserable bastard. He's an abusive bully and Liz doesn't deserve his treatment. He can have that bitch Sam.

The Jax story is insulting.

Manny
Member Avatar

Just watched Friday...

Overall, the episode was kinda boring.

BUT Kate/Sonny/Diane scenes were AWESOME! Diane is so funny! And so is Kate! I love them! I really love Carolyn Henessy, but I don't think (like some other people do) that Diane should become a bigger role on the show. Because many wonderful supporting characters have been totally destroyed after becoming lead characters. Some characters are just made to be supporting! :D

The rest of the show was pretty boring. Jax/Carly/Jerry/Irina stuff has been sooooo boring since it began. Mostly because it was so repetative. I mean, how many times has Irina raped Jax? How many times has she said that she wants to kill him before Jerry's eyes? How many times has Carly asked Jerry to bring Jax back home? Finally some movement there on monday when Irina and Jerry face off. Hopefully, that won't happen in the end of the episode.

And the forever going saga of Sam/Jason/Liz/Lucky... As much as I loved it in past few weeks, on Friday this storyline was boring as well. Lucky and Sam almost kissing was a bit too fast for me, so I was happy when they didn't kiss. Liz deciding to end things with Lucky angered me, because I want Lucky to dump her! And I hate Emily and Epiphany for supporting Liz in this! I mean, yes, it was JUST A HUG in the courtroom, but please! If any of us saw their loved one hugging a person that they had an affair with, they would be just as pissed as Lucky is! I wish Lucky would use Maxie a bit just to show Liz what she is doing to him. Hopefully those men hurt Liz just to show her that Jason is a criminal!

Jason/Lulu/Spinelli talk was annoying. Now he wants a relationship with Liz. Well go for it! Take her and her kids and leave the country!

But previews for Monday looked good, so I might enjoy Monday a bit more! :D

I just wish they would give us some more storylines. Carly/Jerry/Jax and Liz/Jason/Sam/Lucky has been on frontburner for so long now. I wish we could get a Q family storyline. Or the younger ones get more space. Or Alexis and Ric and Bobbie and Scott and so many other great characters would get more space...

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply