Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DAYS Monday
Topic Started: Aug 13 2007, 12:54 PM (541 Views)
King
Member Avatar

Bope are hilarious! But they really gotta bring the sexyback!

I know it has been said before, but it has to be said again Tyler/Pocket is so fucking cute!

Still good seeing Abe/Lexie. Even though I don't really love either of them, they make it seem more like DAYS.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

I'm pissed. This episode never aired in Canada. They just happened to skip it, and went onto a new episode today, yet it aired in the US.

Deleted User
Deleted User

What's up with Steve toward the end? After warming up to Pocket, he's trying to stress "TEMPORARY." GET A LIFE, STEVE. You should have known what you signed on for when you agreed to even let it be "temporary." ANYONE should know that, if a woman (or man) is in love with a baby as much as Kayla is (and anyone with eyes -- even AN eye, STEVE!) can see she is faaaaaaaaaaar gone on that child, then "temporary" will very easily become "forever." Steve loses points for me -- BIG time -- for greenlighting Pocket -- but only on a temporary basis. HONESTLY, Steve. You know your wife wants to ADOPT a child; you say yes to Pocket. Even on a temporary basis, connect the DOTS, man! You IDIOT.

If Steve breaks Kayla's heart, I won't be held responsible for my actions, lol. Mary Beth is just so vulnerable in her acting choices that I can't help siding with Kayla in every way.

On another note, what's up with Abe offhandedly making fun of Steve by saying Pocket was cute (after Steve joked that he had his looks). It suggests that Steve is ugly, and NEWSFLASH, ABE, Steve has one eye and probably still has remnants of lower self-esteem because of it. You just DON'T joke about things like that. That was VERY insensitive.

Meanwhile, I can't tell whether I enjoy the Ireland stuff or not. it all seems too over-the-top. But not in a good way. I mean, now this child is helping the DiMeras kill Bope?! Even if he doesn't know what he's doing, it's still out there. I don't know. Tony in the nun costume is cute. It's fun. But this whole vendetta thing, as many others have mentioned, could have been handled far better by Cwikly and Brash. We know that just because they previewed it before. And their stories were soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo good.

Quote Post Goto Top

Jonatha

JERSoapsFan
Aug 13 2007, 03:21 PM
What's up with Steve toward the end? After warming up to Pocket, he's trying to stress "TEMPORARY." GET A LIFE, STEVE. You should have known what you signed on for when you agreed to even let it be "temporary." ANYONE should know that, if a woman (or man) is in love with a baby as much as Kayla is (and anyone with eyes -- even AN eye, STEVE!) can see she is faaaaaaaaaaar gone on that child, then "temporary" will very easily become "forever." Steve loses points for me -- BIG time -- for greenlighting Pocket -- but only on a temporary basis. HONESTLY, Steve. You know your wife wants to ADOPT a child; you say yes to Pocket. Even on a temporary basis, connect the DOTS, man! You IDIOT.

If Steve breaks Kayla's heart, I won't be held responsible for my actions, lol. Mary Beth is just so vulnerable in her acting choices that I can't help siding with Kayla in every way.

On another note, what's up with Abe offhandedly making fun of Steve by saying Pocket was cute (after Steve joked that he had his looks). It suggests that Steve is ugly, and NEWSFLASH, ABE, Steve has one eye and probably still has remnants of lower self-esteem because of it. You just DON'T joke about things like that. That was VERY insensitive.

Meanwhile, I can't tell whether I enjoy the Ireland stuff or not. it all seems too over-the-top. But not in a good way. I mean, now this child is helping the DiMeras kill Bope?! Even if he doesn't know what he's doing, it's still out there. I don't know. Tony in the nun costume is cute. It's fun. But this whole vendetta thing, as many others have mentioned, could have been handled far better by Cwikly and Brash. We know that just because they previewed it before. And their stories were soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo good.

Any guesses about the toy truck? I know it's a bomb. Bo made the point to Hope that Shawn Sr never let Bo or Roman have toys trucks when they were children. There has to be some reason for that.

Kevc1980
Member Avatar

I'm sure the toy truck thing will come into play down the line...but todays show was pretty good..I loved Steve and Kayla today..this storyline is just perfect for them, and hopefully will show the fans who didn't see them in the past why they were so popular...As amnesiac and crazy steve didn't really do much for them..

Also i enjoyed Phillip going off on Shawn today...he did deserve it..and its been great seeing Billie these past few days..

Bo, Hope, Andre--should have been the most exciting stuff today..but i didn't really care for it..

Deleted User
Deleted User

Jonatha
Aug 13 2007, 07:09 PM
JERSoapsFan
Aug 13 2007, 03:21 PM

Any guesses about the toy truck? I know it's a bomb. Bo made the point to Hope that Shawn Sr never let Bo or Roman have toys trucks when they were children. There has to be some reason for that.

LOL, I didn't even think that much into it. I just knew immediately that it was a bomb so I hadn't even considered the backstory. but that's cool if there is one.
Quote Post Goto Top

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Didn't Stefano and Shawn Sr play with a toy truck in some of the Santeen flashback scenes? That may be the reason why Shawn Sr doesn't want them playing with it.

Today was really good. Bope are so much fun and I couldn't help but laugh at Andre in the nun costume. I can't figure out how Andre got that little boy to help him. That was odd.

The baby story has already become a fave of mine. MBE just melts my heart and SN was so great today with little "Pocket." The scenes were so cute and SN was hilarious when asking if the baby is worried about global warming and if he liked the cubs. Good use of Abe and Lexie too, given their history.

Belle/Shawn/Philip/Billie was good as well. I like seeing so much of Billie and JKJ was great the way he teared into Shawn and Belle. I also like how Belle came back at him too. Good scenes.

The bomb thing is getting ridiculous. Variety is a good thing, Hogan.

Good start to the week.

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

Steve's emphasis on "temporary living arrangement" is better explained in tomorrow's US episode.

IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

Jonatha
Aug 13 2007, 07:09 PM
JERSoapsFan,Aug 13 2007
03:21 PM

If this was any other writer but Hogan Sheffer I'd think there was a reason for it. But it's his story and so many things he has written that had no reason or logic behind them but just happened because he needed something to explode that day, so I think it's just there for the melodrama.

But if there is any meaning to be read into it... there is the fact that the first time we saw Stefano and Shawn meet each other was Stefano offering his toy truck to Shawn to play with as Phoenix said.

Deleted User
Deleted User

Jinxed Soul
Aug 13 2007, 09:34 PM
Steve's emphasis on "temporary living arrangement" is better explained in tomorrow's US episode.

Well, thanks for giving me hope.

I just "hope" that it doesn't make me feel even more that Steve is a jerk.
Quote Post Goto Top

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

I think the toy truck thing is going to tie in somewhere; if not it was a strange thing to have Bo talk about.

Steve Frame
Member Avatar

Just a reminder to all the DAys folks. Get into the DR Top 20 and get your votes in. I mean it too. LOL

Jonatha

Angie79
Aug 14 2007, 12:14 AM
I think the toy truck thing is going to tie in somewhere; if not it was a strange thing to have Bo talk about.

I agree Angie. It wasn't as if Bo was bemoaning the fact that he never was able to play with toy trucks, it's the fact he said Pop Shawn never let him or Roman play with toy trucks.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply