Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
OLTL:Farah Fath blog
Topic Started: Aug 14 2007, 06:44 PM (490 Views)
Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

hello :)

There were a couple requests for an update on my life. So here goes...I'm still in KY. I officially move to NYC on Sept 1st. I start work on "One Life to Live" Sept. 10th. But next week I will be in LA for Martha Madison's wedding!

I have truly enjoyed these months off. Being back home has been more refreshing and liberating than I can ever express. At the same token, I feel ready to go back to work! I still have no details on my role on OLTL. I figure they'll tell me something the week before. Not knowing is almost more exciting!

Also, I was chosen to be this year's University of Kentucky Hockey Poster girl. You can check out year's past at www.ukhockey.com (click on posters)
It will come out next month. I'll have details on how to get a hold of one soon.
And as soon as I know when my first airdate will be I'll post a big fat bulletin!! You must tell everyone you know! thanks for hanging in there with me! hope everyone's summer has been wonderful!

Love,
Farah

Farah's Blog

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

King
Member Avatar

Martha's getting married? Awesome!!

px780
Member Avatar
Streetcorner Philosopher

King
Aug 14 2007, 06:32 PM

That's the same thing I got out of that. She seems so young, but good for her!

And, y'know, yay Fath for the calendar or whatever.

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

px780
Aug 14 2007, 09:19 PM
King
Aug 14 2007, 06:32 PM

That's the same thing I got out of that. She seems so young, but good for her!

And, y'know, yay Fath for the calendar or whatever.

Martha is 30 actually......

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply