Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Days:CDN TV Guide spoilers for wk of 8/27; *updated 8/17*
Topic Started: Aug 14 2007, 10:05 PM (671 Views)
Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Monday
Stephanie and Max discuss the kiss they shared in Las Vegas; Jeremy asks Jett if he's spoken to the police.

Tuesday
Andre attacks Lucas and ties him up in a car; Stefano receives a ghostly visit from his father.

Wednesday
Bo and Roman help Lucas escape from the car; EJ is knocked out while trying to disconnect the blower; Bo receives word that Benjy has been found clinging to life in a dumpster.

Thursday
Sami performs CPR on an unconscious EJ; Steve refuses to hand over Benjy's liver section.

Friday
Lexie and Kayla wait by Benjy's bedside; Shawn tells his mother he'll be out of a job.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

Lucas gets attacked again? I swear to God, WTF!!!!!!!!!!!
Quote Post Goto Top

IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

Amello
Aug 14 2007, 10:07 PM
Lucas gets attacked again? I swear to God, WTF!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL. Seriously they need to just put the doofus in distress out of his misery at this point. This is getting so old. Either kill off Lucas so EJ and Sami can be together if that is a goal of theirs or send Sami and Lucas on an extended honeymoon off our screens for a couple months so we won't have to watch him need rescuing every five seconds while Sami cries. Just GET ON WITH IT wherever the hell this triangle is going.

But still I'm glad this spoiler is out now so now we finally know what the hell Thaao was talking about.

Also, I am intrigued for the Stefano-Santo scenes. From the way I see it they could be good, and they could also be so bad they're good.

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

All this torture towards Lucas is getting old. He's in the hospital this week, and next week, same thing again. Do they not have a better story for these guys?!

Deleted User
Deleted User

Jinxed Soul
Aug 14 2007, 10:44 PM
All this torture towards Lucas is getting old. He's in the hospital this week, and next week, same thing again. Do they not have a better story for these guys?!

It's now obvious that they don't
Quote Post Goto Top

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

I'll be happier if they kill him off this time. He's so boring!

King
Member Avatar

Let's get this show on the road. Something big has to happen soon, right? Oy vey! I want these two storylines to come together and explode, but I dunno if they ever will.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

I am really getting sick of Sami/Lucas/EJ being taken or hurt by the Dimera's and needing to be rescued too! Enough already! They need to quit with that and all of the bombs. It isn't interesting at all when it is done over and over and over again!

Lucas and Sami are both just so boring anymore.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

The Lucas/Sami/EJ stuff is getting old.

The only hope is that maybe it's not just some stupid one or two day incident and something bigger then what we are getting.

Days is good but it needs to amp things up a bit. I feel the show coming together a bit more but it needs to up the ante and make these stories explode.

ArizonaDaze
Member Avatar

I love Lucas and Sami but even I am bored with all this! :o

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

I think Wednesday sounds alright. It will be interesting to see Benjy again!

IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

Sounds like they're doing a car filled with carbon monoxide... again? Guess Andre is all out of non-fatal explosive devices?

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

IMissAremid
Aug 15 2007, 11:51 PM
Sounds like they're doing a car filled with carbon monoxide... again? Guess Andre is all out of non-fatal explosive devices?

lol!

I wouldn't count on it just yet.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Wednesday sounds good and makes Tuesday sound better.

The Benji stuff sounds pretty intense.

px780
Member Avatar
Streetcorner Philosopher

It does sound intense. Here's hoping it lasts more than an episode, which it might since Benji is not a core character, or even a solid recurring one.

Why does Andre try to kill Lucas, especially when it's Sami's turn to be a victim? I hope he's at least framing EJ.

DOOL_Fan4ever
Member Avatar
I am Secretly Gay!

sounds great, omg stefano gets a visit from Santo, that should be good. Sounds like a great week, and yeahhhhhhhhhhh MORE STEPHANIE AND MAX SCENES.

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

Steph and Max were HOT together. I know incest in definitely an issue here, but I would love to see them explored as a couple, especially after the last two episodes.

I just got wondering, could EJ's accident not be a real accident? Maybe he set himself up to look a victim as well?!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply