Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Detailed Spoil Mes for..; Passions - Week of the 20th.
Topic Started: Aug 15 2007, 05:27 PM (333 Views)
Ally
Member Avatar
The Royal Princess

From a birdy!

Monday: The wedding of Theresa and Ethan begins; Pilar hopes Theresa will tell Ethan the truth; Gwen and Rebecca struggle to free themselves from the washroom; Luis learns that Fancy is responsible for Pretty's scar; Esme's niece Viki arrives in Harmony.

Tuesday: Alistair is livid to learn that Little Ethan is not really a Crane; Vincent escapes from his jail cell with Alistair's aid; Pretty realizes how much Sheridan has changed; Sheridan is stunned to find Vincent at her door; Gwen prepares to tell Ethan.

Wednesday: Vincent brandishes a knife at Sheridan; Luis bursts into the room to try to save Sheridan; Ethan and Theresa begin their honeymoon; Theresa is unable to tell Ethan the truth; Fancy and Pretty are shocked to see Alistair alive; Alistair rejects Pretty

Thursday: Theresa fears that each interruption will be Gwen, trying to destroy her happiness; Rebecca gets a jolt from the past; Endora and Tabitha are shocked by Norma and Edna's actions; Fancy and Pretty struggle over a gun; Julian chases Vincent.

Friday: Ethan keeps Theresa from telling him the truth; Alistair keeps Gwen from bursting in on the newlyweds; Luis wants to talk to Fancy about what happened; Kay continues to work on her magic, with disastrous results; Miguel fears he is going crazy
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Rick
Member Avatar
Dreamlander

What a week!

Thanks for the sccopies Allybug

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

I wonder if Miguel's exit will be getting locked up in a psych ward due to Kay's magic. That would be interesting.

I thought Alistair already knew Little Ethan wasn't a Crane. JT got that info from Al's chambers underground in Rome. I could swear that was the case.

This all sounds good though. Lots of drama with Vincent, Sheridan, Pretty, Fancy, etc. I have a feeling Sheridan is under mind control. They are putting alot of emphasis once again on the change in her just as Al returns.

Looks like a great week with a solid ET payoff.

nassaunew

PhoenixRising05
Aug 16 2007, 12:05 AM
I thought Alistair already knew Little Ethan wasn't a Crane. JT got that info from Al's chambers underground in Rome. I could swear that was the case.

JT found the information about Chad's parentage in Alistair's office in Rome.

JT had investigated Little Ethan's paternity by himself. He said that Alistair did not know.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply