Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Detailed Spoil Mes for..; Days Of Our Lives - Week of Aug 20.
Topic Started: Aug 15 2007, 05:29 PM (762 Views)
Ally
Member Avatar
The Royal Princess

Again..from a birdie.

Monday: Kayla has Hope babysit Pocket, instead of Steve; the hotel manager leaves China Lee's children with Nick; Jeremy tells Max that Ilsa has agreed to help the girls who were sold into prostitution flee Las Vegas; Stephanie accuses Jeremy of cheating

Tuesday: Shawn tells Belle that he is going to help his grandparents with the pub; Chelsea suggests that Nick let the foster-care system deal with China Lee's children; Jeremy confides to Stephanie that he has been sneaking illegal aliens into the country

Wednesday: Bo, Hope, John, Marlena, Doug and Julie gather to read a new batch of translated letters; Colleen and Santo nearly make love; Belle defends Philip to Shawn; Belle agrees to move into the pub if Shawn allows Philip to continue seeing Claire.

Thursday: Colleen hides just before Sister Mary Anne enters Santo's room; Tony tells E.J. that Stefano has been brought to the hospital; E.J. goes to his father to say goodbye; Lucas and Sami press Kate to see if her recent funds have come from Stefano.

Friday: Kate promises Stefano that she will meet Andre at the health club to get the folio; E.J. summons Stefano's children to the hospital; Nick learns that Chelsea is going to the beach with Jett; Nick demands to know why Chelsea will not sleep with him
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

King
Member Avatar

I love your birdie. ;)

IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

Yay for birdies.

Can Andre stab Kate please when she goes to get the folio? I'm still waiting for her comeuppance for blackmailing Nick.

Also, why am I not surprised Colleen and Santo don't actually have sex? Even in flashback sequences invented to appease EJami fans we're not allowed to see James Scott's character get any action apparently. <_<

Lskreet
Member Avatar
Ratings Queen & Scoopster

Ally
Aug 15 2007, 05:29 PM
Jeremy confides to Stephanie that he has been sneaking illegal aliens into the country

Wow it didn't take long for this to play out.

px780
Member Avatar
Streetcorner Philosopher

IMissAremid
Aug 15 2007, 04:28 PM
Also, why am I not surprised Colleen and Santo don't actually have sex? Even in flashback sequences invented to appease EJami fans we're not allowed to see James Scott's character get any action apparently. <_<

Of course not because us viewers is ultimately dum and might get confused if the actors are all intimate after the whole forced sex in the car thing.

And Kate get comeuppance? Right.

Jeremy's selling illegal aliens into prostitution. That's...a lot. Way to be enterprising, Mr. Horton!

I think it's cool that at one point Belle and Shawn had the potential to be successful and now they're a couple of losers.

Ally
Member Avatar
The Royal Princess

Lskreet
Aug 15 2007, 10:08 PM
Ally
Aug 15 2007, 05:29 PM
Jeremy confides to Stephanie that he has been sneaking illegal aliens into the country

Wow it didn't take long for this to play out.

Sounds like our little birdies talk to each other ;)

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

This China Lee women is going to do some serious damage control to Nick and Chelsea. I was beginning to like them getting closer.

Belle is an idiot! She shouldn't be making deals with Shawn. Living in her ex-husband's house, with her soon to be new husband is ridiculous.

pspcindy
Member Avatar

IMissAremid
Aug 15 2007, 06:28 PM
Yay for birdies.

Can Andre stab Kate please when she goes to get the folio? I'm still waiting for her comeuppance for blackmailing Nick.

Yes and I so agree.

What is wrong w/Days when we are forced to endure slurping, juvenile rolling around with a hugely pregnant woman, a teen with a block of wood *sshat Kate putting out for Steffy and John eating Marlenas face off while she moans in ecstasy...yet we get nothing for EJ but psychoman and even Kate has the nerve to treat him like dirt? I want my smart evil man back and screwing someone...but I guess we only get the Borresters.

Now poor Santo is getting nothing too??????????

Ed Scott better get busy fast. Someone over at that show is smoking crack and living in an alternate unvierse if they think the stuff they are shoveling is "entertainment".

One laugh I got today was when EJ climbed in bed with Lucas. EJ looked like his daddy! LOLOLOL Go James.

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

pspcindy
Aug 16 2007, 12:21 AM
One laugh I got today was when EJ climbed in bed with Lucas. EJ looked like his daddy! LOLOLOL Go James.

That was hysterical.

Although, the one thing that I didn't comprehend is, what good was EJ going to get out of having himself displayed as the "hero" on national television?!

pspcindy
Member Avatar

I have no clue JS.

It seems today Mr. Sheffer woke up and said, I have made EJ a eunuch, a punching bag, friendless, homeless, jobless and taken away about 30 IQ points. What's left? I know I'll make him crazy.

And the funny thing is, after all that crap, I still love EJ and despise Lucas.

If there is not some huge payoff somewhere, one of those bombs Sheffer is so fond of, better be a stink bomb delivered to whomever did this.

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

EJ has a whole lot of character to him. Lucas is the same boring, conservative, judgemental of Sami person.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

The letter stuff needs to end. I had thought it would be winding down now but hear it is. Ugh.

The rest doesn't sound too bad. I am into the "Touch the Sky" story and the baby story. Friday sounds great for the Dimera story.

IMissAremid
Member Avatar

pspcindy
Aug 15 2007, 11:33 PM
I have no clue JS.

It seems today Mr. Sheffer woke up and said, I have made EJ a eunuch, a punching bag, friendless, homeless, jobless and taken away about 30 IQ points. What's left? I know I'll make him crazy.

And the funny thing is, after all that crap, I still love EJ and despise Lucas.

If there is not some huge payoff somewhere, one of those bombs Sheffer is so fond of, better be a stink bomb delivered to whomever did this.

OH I am so with you on your frustrations about how uneven and unrecognizable EJ is being written lately Cindy. Everyone in Salem has schizophrenia it seems.

There's a hilarious banner at Sony that someone made that's like "Spin the wheel of EJ's personality"

But no matter what I still love EJ and hate Lucas. It's uncanny.

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

EJ is not an open book, at all. He went a little crazy as soon as he devised the plan to get Lucas out of the picture. But, he's been very unstable since then, and I don't know if we're supposed to be getting the idea that love can drive one crazy, or if the writers are just clueless on which route to use with EJ.

px780
Member Avatar
Streetcorner Philosopher

I think the writers are trying to make EJ more gray than black-and-white, but they do it with wild swings instead of finding a more consistent way to do it.

Maybe we'll find out he's got a chip in his head.

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

Thanks Ally!

Didn't Chelsea want to sleep with Nick on Thursday's US show? She mentioned something to Nick about "finding a bed".......

How many times have we had scenes with Nick demanding to know why Chelsea will not sleep with him? Posted Image

I'm so over Santeen and those damn letters.......Posted Image

Lumi & Santeen have been driving me crazy, so much so that I find myself to be relieved when they aren't in an episode.....

MichaelGL
Member Avatar
Sexy Jew

I agree, I AM SO tired of the writers going back and forth with Chelsea. One day she wants him to stay and have sex with him, the next she doesn't. Make up your mind girl. It's sooo obvious that Hogan Sheffer wants these two to break up, and he's alienating the viewers while he's doing it.

My biggest problem with the show these days is that it refuses to move forward in some areas. Like Santeen, the Vendetta, EJ/Sami/Lucas, Chick drama. It's turning me away from the show.

IMissAremid
Member Avatar

Where's Ally's birdie? I want to know the day-to-day stuff for next week and I want to know NOW. [/verucasalt]

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply