Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
PSNS: Classic Pictures/Reminiscing Thread
Topic Started: Aug 17 2007, 02:57 AM (1,301 Views)
Rick
Member Avatar
Dreamlander

Posted Image

The beginning of the 8 year triangle
Posted Image

Chicago Spoof
Posted Image

Eve setting fire to Orville's apartment building
Posted Image

Sher Sher in the Pit
Posted Image

Cracked Connie
Posted Image

Cuteness
Posted Image

One of Sheridan's deaths
Posted Image

Father Lonigan
Posted Image

Aunt Irma and Liz
Posted Image

Christmas in the Park
Posted Image

Migs and Charity
Posted Image

Beth as the evil clown
Posted Image

bollywood
Posted Image
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

King
Member Avatar

My fav is the pic in your sig!

I can still remember seeing that in SOW like it was yesterday! LOL.

I was 16 when PSNS debuted. God, that is SCARY!!!

Rick
Member Avatar
Dreamlander

Ladies Night Out
Posted Image

Ivy Crashes the Wedding (Litterally)
Posted Image

The Boozeborns
Posted Image

One of Rebecca's many get-ups
Posted Image

Sher, Luis, Bethy
Posted Image

Angel Girl and Timmy
Posted Image

Precious & Edna
Posted Image

Rick
Member Avatar
Dreamlander

King
Aug 17 2007, 03:59 AM
My fav is the pic in your sig!

I can still remember seeing that in SOW like it was yesterday! LOL.

I was 16 when PSNS debuted. God, that is SCARY!!!

I was so excited when it premiered. I was 21 :huh:

I wasn't disappointed either :D

I'll be a diehard 100% pure Passions fan until the show airs it last second.

Rick
Member Avatar
Dreamlander

So what were everyones favorite storylines?

Mine would have to be Who "killed" Julian. Excellent umbrella story and superb camera work and editing.

Then we had to wait 3 years to find out Liz was the one who shot him :lol:

Manny
Member Avatar

I was 15/16 when it started in US...

But I remember when I heard that it was gonna start in Croatia.. OH MAN! It was back in 2001. and it was the first US soap since Sunset Beach (which lasted only one season back in 1998.) here!

Our newspapers classified PASS as a crossover between Santa Barbara and X Files! :lol:

And I was like: who cares?! It's a US soap! I'm watching it!

And my first episode of watching wasn't actually first episode, but then episode when Sheridan crashes into Luis's car and they meet for the first time.

I LOVED Pass for it's first year! It was so good!

I loved Shuis, I loved Whit and Chad, Tabby and Timmy were amazingly funny (me and my friend still call each other Timmy and Tabby.. :D), Julian, Ivy, Becky... LOVED IT ALL! First Kay was a great villainess!

I couldn't stand Eve and Grace... and CHARITY and MIGUEL! I hated them with PASSION (pun intended lol)

Miguel (actually the dude playing Miguel, whose name escapes me now) was always too gay looking for me to be believable as a rootable guy in a couple.. (NOTHING against gay guys, y'all know that, but I just always had a feeling Miguel would enjoy it more with.. I don't know... Chad than Charity.. lol)

And Charity was just annoying with her constant crying and whining..

Wow! I didn't realize it has only 16 eppys left... OMG! Passions is really coming to an end.. (yes, it's moving, but whatever.. this is the end of it as we know it..)

Manny
Member Avatar

Rick
Aug 17 2007, 10:12 AM

Mine would have to be Who "killed" Julian. Excellent umbrella story and superb camera work and editing.

I loved Prom Cruise thing.. I am a sucker for those kind of storylines.. LOL

But I know which storyline is my worst PASS storyline... HELL IN THE CLOSET!! UGH! That thing made me hate PASS... and it got PASS canceled here...

Rick
Member Avatar
Dreamlander

I agree

Hell in the closet was the worst

Reese: Not even the internet can save us now

btw Manny, What years did Pash run in Croatia?

Manny
Member Avatar

We saw first two seasons... Meaning, 1999 - 2001. The last episode was, I believe when Ivy crashed her car into the church during E/T wedding... :)

psychofan
Member Avatar
#1 Fan of Daytime Psychos!

:( :( I just want to cry knowing that there's merely 16 episodes left. How can NBC do this?!!?!! But oh well....on to my favorite memories...

To tell you the truth, there's no storyline that I really hated with a "passion". I mean, I was annoyed with certain things, but there was never anything that got me to stop watching. I didnt' particularly like the whole "Murderess Mermaid" story with Kay/Fox/Siren/Miguel + Tabitha/Endora, but I tolerated it.

I loved all of the fantasies....every one. I think my favorite was when Theresa was giving birth to Little Ethan and dreamt that she, Gwen, and Ethan were singing the Passions theme song. :lol:

I loved evil Kay....she was so rootable for me, and so much like DAYS' Jan (which is a good thing in my book). Her schemes were so fun.

My favorite characters of all time are...

Sheridan - I've just always loved her...from her lead heroine days (which I hope she'll return to someday) to her wicked villainess days. No matter what she does, I'm a Sheridan fan for life!

Beth - Even though I was always rooting for Shuis, Beth is probably my number one favorite character of all time because of her entertainment value.

Edna - LMAO! I loved the adventures of Edna and Precious against Beth. Edna/Norma is great, but nothing beats Edna/Precious :lol:

Gwen - I slowly grew to love her. At the begining she was just okay, but now I'm rooting for her...and of course, Rebecca.

Favorite Storylines...

ALL Tabitha/Timmy and Tabitha/Endora messes. :lol:

Kay/Miguel/Charity

Gwen/Ethan/Theresa

Beth's Lies and Craziness

Sheridan in the pit

Passions Red

Vendetta

Sheridan/Luis/Fancy

Evil Vincent

...*sigh* I really wish Sci-Fi hadn't canned the reruns. If only SoapNet had enough sense to pick them up. <_<

King
Member Avatar

Favorite storylines:

Kay's quest to get Miguel

Theresa's quest to land Ethan

Sheridan in the Pitt

Shuis' love story until the psych ward

Tabitha vs. Charguel

Anything with Timmy

early Chadney

LA Passions

Chad's parent search

Basically, EVERYTHING until 2003. LOL.

Deleted User
Deleted User

Rick
Aug 17 2007, 03:12 AM

The most romantic scene I think I've EVER seen on a soap opera in my life was when Ethan and Theresa (Travis and Lindsay) went to Bermuda in 2000 to check out his and Gwen's potential honeymoon location. Remember the sarong? The perfume in the air? Theresa trying on all those clothes?! SUCH feel-good TV. Anyway, it was when Theresa was all dressed up in that amazing dress; she head her hair pulled up, and at night, under the stars, at a restaurant, she and Ethan, in a white suit, danced to his amazing song, which would eventually become their instrumental "theme song" for a long time (I am SO pissed they dropped that after 2001 or so.) The dress, the camerawork, the music, production values, EVERYTHING about that Bermuda shot where she lay her head on his chest while dancing was just FLAWLESS. It's a very underrated scene and I'm sick of seeing people not talk about it so I felt morally obligated to say something.

Anyway, next ET scene that I loved was when Theresa was crying at the pier, Ethan came running to her with a jacket in his hand that she left behind. Then, without warning, they just MADE THE FUCK OUT on that pier. IT WAS SOOOOOOO hot, especially for circa 2000 ET fans who'd waited long for such a scene.

Next up, the ET engagement. BEST SOAP ENGAGEMENT EVER. It happened at midnight mass, Gwen was looking on, the choir was singing in the background - and Theresa's wardrobe was FLAWLESS again.

Quote Post Goto Top

King
Member Avatar

This really just made me emotional! LOL!

[dohtml]<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/a-TGcMEw6yI"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/a-TGcMEw6yI" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>[/dohtml]

King
Member Avatar

[dohtml]<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/BrappUIGwlQ"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/BrappUIGwlQ" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>[/dohtml]

psychofan
Member Avatar
#1 Fan of Daytime Psychos!

King
Aug 17 2007, 01:11 PM

[dohtml]<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/a-TGcMEw6yI"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/a-TGcMEw6yI" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>[/dohtml]

OMG!!! I could kill myself for not Taping ALL of those episodes that scifi aired. PLEASE BRING THE RERUNS BACK...somebody please.... :soapbox:

IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

King
Aug 17 2007, 01:11 PM

OMG!!!! Miguel is so LITTLE. And LOL at the first guy calling him Louise. Thanks for posting.

Manny
Member Avatar

Wow! I have never seen this so far! Looks awesome! PASS started off great... too bad it didn't stay as good as it was in the beginning...

Rick
Member Avatar
Dreamlander

Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image

King
Member Avatar

Rick
Aug 19 2007, 11:23 PM

This is the show I will be remembering! When the comedy was few and far between and worked better that way. It was dark, mysterious, and took itself seriously.

I love it!

Rick
Member Avatar
Dreamlander

Those family pics just made me get all emotional

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply