Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DAYS: Henning a Judge for MISS TEEN USA 2007
Topic Started: Aug 17 2007, 04:00 PM (548 Views)
Rick
Member Avatar
Dreamlander

SELITA EBANKS, MELISSA JOAN HART, SHELLEY HENNIG,
JOEY LAWRENCE, RYAN SHECKLER AND AIMEE TEEGARDEN
HEADLINE PANEL OF CELEBRITYJUDGES
FOR NBC'S LIVE TELECAST OF THE 25TH ANNUAL
MISS TEEN USAŽ 2007 PAGEANT

The MISS TEEN USAŽ 2007 Pageant Airs LIVE on Friday, August 24, 2007
from The Pasadena Civic Auditorium

NEW YORK, NY, August 15, 2007 - NBC, Donald J. Trump and Paula M. Shugart, President, Miss Universe Organization, announced today that Coty Beauty Vice President, Jay Clarke; Victoria's Secret model, Selita Ebanks; William Morris Agency's Senior Vice President, John Ferriter; actress, Melissa Joan Hart; former Miss Teen USA 2004 and "Days of our Lives" actress, Shelley Hennig; actor, Joey Lawrence; Warner Bros. Records Vice President of Artist Development, Nick Light; professional skateboarder and MTV's "My Life of Ryan" star, Ryan Sheckler; "Friday Night Lights'" actress, Aimee Teegarden and President of YMI Jeans, David Vered will headline the celebrity-judging panel of the MISS TEEN USAŽ Pageant which will be seen in over 70 countries.

"Extra's" Mario Lopez will host the live telecast from the Pasadena Civic Auditorium in California on Friday, August 24th, 2007 from 8:00p.m. to 10:00p.m. ET/PT. Nineteen-year-old singing superstar, Kat DeLuna will perform "Whine Up" and the sensational Jonas Brothers will perform a medley of their hits "Hold On" and "S.O.S." during the telecast.

This year celebrates the 25th Anniversary of the MISS TEEN USAŽ competition where Katie Blair, MISS TEEN USAŽ 2006, will crown her successor at the conclusion of the two hour prime-time telecast. Each contestant from 50 states and the District of Columbia will be judged in three categories: swimsuit, evening gown and interview.

The Miss Universe Organization, producers of the MISS UNIVERSEŽ, MISS USAŽ and MISS TEEN USAŽ Pageants, is a Donald J. Trump and NBC Universal partnership. Miss Teen USA spends her year building relationships with organizations committed to education and action, such as Best Buddies, Outside the Classroom, Do Something, Sparrow Clubs and D.A.R.E.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

Is it just me or is Shelley Hennig actually probably the most successful of those judges right now? LOL.

Poor Melissa Joan Hart. And when did Joseph Lawrence switch back to Joey? WHOA!

jcar03
Member Avatar

I figured she would be a judge considering the fact that she is a Former Miss Teen USA and on one of NBC programs.

Fun Fact: The Year Shelley won Alison Sweeney was a judge and even voted for her to win!

King
Member Avatar

OMG! I had no idea, jcar! That is neat little trivia.

Deleted User
Deleted User

jcar, that's INSANE! Do you think Ali remembers? Or that she told Henning? Or that the both bond over that?! :wub:
Quote Post Goto Top

Mr. Brightside
Member Avatar

JERSoapsFan
Aug 18 2007, 02:48 AM
jcar, that's INSANE! Do you think Ali remembers? Or that she told Henning? Or that the both bond over that?! :wub:

If NBC were smart, they'd do a segment on Sweeney/Henning on the DOOL set. Instant promo.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Thanks for that fact, jcar.

I agree they should do a Days promo with Ali and Shelley. Would be fun.

I will be watching. I love Shelley!

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

Shelley is doing really, well. But, I see no comparison between her and Ali. Ali exceeds her acting experience by a long shot.

DOOL_Fan4ever
Member Avatar
I am Secretly Gay!

i really love shelley hennig, she is so sweet and nice. I just wish HOgan sheffer can fix what he has done to her character, she is doing a great job. I like to know when her redemption story is coming, anyone can be redeemed look at EJ.

psychofan
Member Avatar
#1 Fan of Daytime Psychos!

DOOL_Fan4ever
Aug 20 2007, 10:07 AM
i really love shelley hennig, she is so sweet and nice. I just wish HOgan sheffer can fix what he has done to her character, she is doing a great job. I like to know when her redemption story is coming, anyone can be redeemed look at EJ.

Yes, just look at him. Locking people in freezers and what not.

Oh, Melissa Joan Hart!!!!!! I FLOVE HER!!!!!!!!!!! As embarassing as it is, "Sabrina, The Teenage Witch" is one of my favorite shows of all time. I thought she was so lovable....and I followed basically all of her career (when she had one...it kind of ended in like 2003 :lol: ). She did play in some stinkers..."Drive Me Crazy" sucked.

Anyway, good for Shelly, I guess....I could really care less about her. lol

DOOL_Fan4ever
Member Avatar
I am Secretly Gay!

psychofan
Aug 20 2007, 11:11 AM
DOOL_Fan4ever

Oh, Melissa Joan Hart!!!!!! I FLOVE HER!!!!!!!!!!! As embarassing as it is, "Sabrina, The Teenage Witch" is one of my favorite shows of all time. I thought she was so lovable....and I followed basically all of her career (when she had one...it kind of ended in like 2003 :lol: ). She did play in some stinkers..."Drive Me Crazy" sucked.

what did shelley ever do to you, she is really nice and sweet. she is a good actress.

Its like your sweet old jan spears isnt a saint ether. EJ is way better then jan, if jan ever went up against EJ. Well she would be dead, NOONE can go up against Mr EJ Wells. EJ is a better villain then Jan ever was.

psychofan
Member Avatar
#1 Fan of Daytime Psychos!

DOOL_Fan4ever
Aug 20 2007, 11:28 AM
psychofan
Aug 20 2007, 11:11 AM
DOOL_Fan4ever

what did shelley ever do to you, she is really nice and sweet. she is a good actress.

Its like your sweet old jan spears isnt a saint ether. EJ is way better then jan, if jan ever went up against EJ. Well she would be dead, NOONE can go up against Mr EJ Wells. EJ is a better villain then Jan ever was.

Oh for God sake.

What the hell does Jan have to do with this? I know she wasn't a saint! That's why I love her! What....what....WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU EVEN TALKING ABOUT!?!?!?1?1?1?!?!?! I'm not saying I hate Shelley I'm saying I don't care about her....lol. Just like I don't care about any of the other younger set on Days right now. I wouldn't mind if she left the show...in fact, I'd love it. You need to stop being so damn defensive because you're starting to PISS ME OFF.

Steve Frame
Member Avatar

Let's remember to respect one another's opinions. EVeryone has the actors and characters they like and others don't like. State your opinions freely here but let others be entitled to theirs too.

It is okay to discuss the issue but not make someone feel bad for the way they feel.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

It is perfectly fine for someone to not like a particular actor or character. I agree with psychofan. I'm no fan of Shelley Henning, or her portrayl of Stephanie Johnson. I'll never like her. Does that mean that Shelley has done anything to me personally? Nope. It means that I'm not a fan of her and I have that right. :)

Steve Frame
Member Avatar

Co sign to what Drew said. That is what I was trying to say in my post but he said it better. I couldn't get my thoughts straight.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply