Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
B&B: Previews for the week of August 20th
Topic Started: Aug 17 2007, 04:28 PM (400 Views)
Rick
Member Avatar
Dreamlander

Posted Image

Courtesy of WOBB

Andy's attack on Brooke leaves her devastated.

Brooke feels helpless when Andy threatens to stop her from getting her children back if she reports his attack on her.

Brooke makes a sacrifice.

Stephanie's revenge on Brooke escalates.

After Dorothy asks Brooke to explain her stressful behavior, Brooke releases her anger on the social worker.

Bridget realizes the dire truth of Brooke's situation and plays doctor to her mother.

Stephanie manipulates Ridge.

Stephanie and the lawyer convince Ridge to seek full custody of the Hope and R.J.

Stephanie rubs the custody situation in Brooke's face.

Taylor feels sympathy for Brooke because of her own fears that the egg donor might take her baby.

The Forrester family is divided as Donna's wedding approaches.

Ashley tells Phoebe that Rick still loves her (Phoebe).

The chemistry sizzles between Constantine and Felicia.

The Boldface Challenge concert begins, with performances by Constantine joined by recording artists Elliott Yamin and Jon McLaughlin.

Courtesy of CBS.com:

Ridge struggles with filing for full custody of Hope and R.J.
The stage is set for the Boldface Challenge.
Bridget helps Brooke cope with her brutal attack.
Donna marks her territory on Thorne.
Stephanie seizes an opportunity to make Brooke pay.

Other news I was able to gather and add to this Rick (by Steve)

THE BOLD AND THE BEAUTIFUL has announced that the date for the 2007 edition of the world-wide gathering of the fans of the series is August 25, 2007, in Los Angeles. Since the series is celebrating its 20th year of broadcasting this year, Executive Producer, Bradley P. Bell and Fan Club President, Cathy Tomas, are eager to give fans coming from all over the world the opportunity to plan their trip ahead of time. Those who would like to attend should watch for updates and specific registration details to be announced on the web at http://www.boldandbeautiful.com. They can also send an email request to Cathy at CathyTomas@theboldandthebeautiful.com to be placed on a mailing list to receive reservation forms which she will start sending out to everyone in March. (kind of old news but reporting it anyway since the gathering is coming up)

HEATHER TOM tells Soap Opera Digest that she wasn't looking to get back into daytime after ONE LIFE TO LIVE released her from the role of Kelly. But when B&B head honcho Bradley Bell called her about taking on the role of Brooke's youngest sibling Katie, Heather changed her mind. Heather had of course worked for the Bell family for years on THE YOUNG AND THE RESTLESS as Victoria Newman, so she freely admits, "Brad is the only person I want to work for, so I'm really happy to be back on a Bell family show." And to make things even more fitting for the new role, Heather had dyed her blonde hair several months ago and is now a brunette, just as the original Katie was on B&B over the years.

When Bradley Bell first contacted Heather, they talked about a longer contract, but they decided to settle on a six month agreement to see how things work out.

Tom's first B&B air date is August 30.

Spoilers & Rumors for Upcoming Shows (no dates known on some of these):

Katie comes back to L.A. for her sister's Donna's wedding, but is that the ultimate reason for her return to L.A.

Donna and Thorne's wedding day approaches.

Ashley's not happy when Ridge includes Brooke in his plans for a family weekend at the cabin.

Katie Logan returns to L.A. when her sister Donna becomes engaged to Thorne.
Katie will be the good Logan sister and will lock horns with older siblings Brooke and Donna.

A backstage source tells Sopa Opera Digest that a big story for Thorne, played by WINSOR HARMON, will kick off with the first anniversary of Darla's death.

Reports of a return by Ken Haines as Mike Guthrie have apparently been shelved.

Although there were reports last year that Harry (Ben Hogestyn) might return during the spring or summer, those plans apparently have changed, since the story with Phoebe, Rick and Constantine appears to be the story for the younger audience during the summer months.

Fans have wondered when Felicia [Lesli Kay] will be moved off the back burner and get a story again. "I'm working on that," B&B Executive Producer and Head Writer Bradley Bell tells Soap Opera Digest. "It's hard to keep everybody hot at the same time, but a new story for Felicia is on its way."

Insiders report that a new hunk is coming to the show and will hook up with one female character, only to lose his heart to another.

For B&B's 20th anniversary year, Executive Producer and Head Writer Bradley Bell states, "Every episode will have a romantic payoff, a great cliff-hanger, or an oh-my-God shock."

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Q Steph
Member Avatar
Put your hands up for Obama

Ugh!!

I loathe that bitch Stephanie! She is the epitome of evil. She and Andy can both bathe in a pool of acid!

Poor Brooke. :( I was so disgusted watching those scenes.

Steve Frame
Member Avatar

Rick, I was just getting ready to do these. LOL

I guess until we get a B&B reporter we can take turns. You and I are thinking too much a like lately.

Anyway I added a header and the CBS.com ones to the previews.

Steve Frame
Member Avatar

The thing I cannot understand with Bell is that he went to all taht trouble to hire Betty White (and pay her big bucks) to give Stephanie this big story about exploring her past. What good did it do. Usually after writers do the big stories like that there is some affect on the character long term. There is in real life too. I mean you face your demons there has got to be some long term affect.

Stephanie hasn't changed at all. If anything she is worse than she was before. He just wastes time with those big stories and clearly was trying to write Susan Flannery another Emmy winning scene or something.

Steve Frame
Member Avatar

Edited and added the CBS.com spoilers. Soem news on the gathering, and news of Heather Tom's first airdate, and some future spoilers and rumors.

kelli_blue
Member Avatar

For the first time in years, I'm enjoying B&B. I think part of it is that neither Brooke or Ridge are longing for each other as part of the storyline.

I definitely can't stand Stephanie's reign or terror...hopefully someone will put her into her place one day soon, but most of the rest (with the exception of Constantine!) is pretty good. Especially Thorne getting a storyline again.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply