Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
PSNS: Info on storylines for DirecTV; Less action more character driven
Topic Started: Aug 17 2007, 04:40 PM (1,459 Views)
Rick
Member Avatar
Dreamlander

I'm getting them weekly from a friend.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

OneBadKitty
Member Avatar

Nice!

I wasn't going to bother with the show, but it's been so interesting the last few weeks. In fact, it's been kicking some serious ass. Now I want to see it when it moves! :cheers:

Rick
Member Avatar
Dreamlander

LOL

Seems that all the lost viewers are now tuning in and loving it. YAY!

whitbrookfan4life
Member Avatar

ok, all this talk of being able to watch the direct tv eppys without direct tv has brought me out of lurkdom. anyone want to cure my curiosity and share their secret method? PM me :)

Deleted User
Deleted User

^ What she said. Please PM me too, just for entertainment purposes. ;) I am (yes, it wavers) 75 percent sure I'm getting DTV.
Quote Post Goto Top

Mason
Member Avatar

As great as these spoilers sound, I'm unable to get DirecTV, even if I wanted to. But I did read on Dustin's site that DTV may be showing episodes online anyway, and if that's the case, I will most certainly be watching them there.

nassaunew

Directv has said that it will be showing episodes online for a fee. It will be like ITUNES.

Mason
Member Avatar

nassaunew
Aug 27 2007, 05:09 PM
Directv has said that it will be showing episodes online for a fee. It will be like ITUNES.

Well, that sucks. And I'll bet you can't even keep the episodes like you can with iTunes.

Deleted User
Deleted User

Yeah, but even iTunes aren't DVD-quality, so they're only good for a crappy iPod, right? :lol:

Hopefully, DTV will realize soap fans like to KEEP their favorite eps and they should offer high-q.
Quote Post Goto Top

Mason
Member Avatar

I agree with you JSF. It's high time soaps get the DVD treatment, too.

nassaunew

^E-mail direcTV about the high-def quality.

Mason
Member Avatar

nassaunew
Aug 28 2007, 11:38 PM

I don't know if you're responding to me or JSF, but I actually meant soaps should get released on DVD, LoL.

Deleted User
Deleted User

nassaunew
Aug 28 2007, 11:38 PM

HELP!!! HOW do I do that?! E-mail DTV about "passions"?!!! Help!! Somebody!! anybody!!!
Quote Post Goto Top

nassaunew

^I think you can do it via regular this site:

http://www.directv.com/DTVAPP/customer/howToReachUs.jsp

Deleted User
Deleted User

nass, thanks! You're so helpful. For this, and the link on SON in the PM, and everything else. I just had to say that. Thanks for being so nice! It's so cool! Please read this! I don't take you for granted. EEEEEEEVVVEEEERRR!!! :)
Quote Post Goto Top

bellcurve
Unregistered

If it is a faster paced, tighter show than what it was before...I may watch the show online for a fee as well.

Part of me wants to watch for the whole trainwreck aspect too...
Quote Post Goto Top

Mason
Member Avatar

bellcurve
Aug 30 2007, 09:49 AM
If it is a faster paced, tighter show than what it was before...I may watch the show online for a fee as well.

Part of me wants to watch for the whole trainwreck aspect too...

LoL, yeah. I'm definitely curious, either way.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply