Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Days:New Promo; week of 8/20
Topic Started: Aug 17 2007, 05:39 PM (301 Views)
Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

http://www.nbc.com/Days_of_our_Lives/video/#cat=25262
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Days4Life
Unregistered

I love Stefano's line "It's not over yet" and then the laughing...should be an interesting week.
Quote Post Goto Top

IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

Days4Life
Aug 17 2007, 08:34 PM
I love Stefano's line "It's not over yet" and then the laughing...should be an interesting week.

I liked that too.

Hopefully that laugh indicates that all of this has been part of some chessgame of Stefano's and there is a method to all of this feud madness.

Kevc1980
Member Avatar

Seeing Lexie with Stefano got me very excited..that alone should make next week much better than this week..Besides the Pocket, Steve, Kayla stuff i was very disappointed with this week..

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

I'm confused by this promo. Sami says, "he can't die yet!" Umm... why not? If he dies, the vendetta will be over. None of Stefano's children care for the vendetta. They are only involved because of him. Of course theres Tony, but he's not really Stefano's child, and I'm sure it'll be easier to control one person over more.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply