Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
More Days Spoilers
Topic Started: Aug 18 2007, 01:15 AM (6,987 Views)
Lskreet
Member Avatar
Ratings Queen & Scoopster

Andre confronts Kate at the pub, he wants her to lure Roman into a trap but she refuses he starts to choke her and Shawn comes out and tries to help but Andre gets the upper hand, punches Shawn and breaks a bar stool over his back knocking him out. He forces Kate to drag Shawn into the freezer in the back, Belle shows up and she ends up in the freezer with Shawn. Belle apologizes for the stuff with Phillip and tells Shawn she loves him, he figures a way to get them out.

They have a funeral for Stefano but I'm not sure if he's really dead. John, Lexy, Tony are some who are in attendence. They show him (Stefano) in the coffin and bury him, but at the gravesite they hear Andre laughing only to find out it's his voice on tape. Bo shows up and Roman calls Bo but gets cut off but not before he says he's going after Andre.

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

Now this is the shit I want to see. I love it all. This has made me excited. What a great day for the DR. This scoop and the insider. God, what a great day saturday is turning out to be. lol Thanks so much lskreet, you are THE SHIT!!!!!!
Quote Post Goto Top

IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

Lskreet
Aug 18 2007, 01:15 AM
Andre confronts Kate at the pub, he wants her to lure Roman into a trap but she refuses he starts to choke her and Shawn comes out and tries to help but Andre gets the upper hand, punches Shawn and breaks a bar stool over his back knocking him out. He forces Kate to drag Shawn into the freezer in the back, Belle shows up and she ends up in the freezer with Shawn. Belle apologizes for the stuff with Phillip and tells Shawn she loves him, he figures a way to get them out.

They have a funeral for Stefano but I'm not sure if he's really dead. John, Lexy, Tony are some who are in attendence. They show him (Stefano) in the coffin and bury him, but at the gravesite they hear Andre laughing only to find out it's his voice on tape. Bo shows up and Roman calls Bo but gets cut off but not before he says he's going after Andre.

This sounds AWESOME.

I wonder if this is the result of some of the Ed Scott changes. Love this. And you gave us a spoiler that isn't about TTS. Thanks so much!

Steve Frame
Member Avatar

It is definitely more exciting than anything we have heard so far.

Sounds like Mascolo may be one of the cuts which is logical since Hogan doesn't seem to like writing for him - just an observation from what I see on screen. Of course with Stefano he is never dead. And if Roman goes after Andre alone, Roman might actually be biting the dust too. I hate to lose Taylor for myself. I am probably his only fan, but I know that he would be one of the less disturbing firings to the majority of fans.

px780
Member Avatar
Streetcorner Philosopher

I can't believe I'm about to type this.

Finally Belle and Shawn get involved!

Kevc1980
Member Avatar

Now these sound very exciting..At first i thought it was grandpa shawn that came to Kate's rescue, but i love that its shawn and belle..They can use some excitement now..and i'm excited for Stefano's "funeral"..we all know he won't really be dead...but i can't wait for potentially a big event with the majority of the cast..Hope we get that for this..having Tony, Lexie and John there sounds promising..

berlingirl
Member Avatar

Thanks for posting . I think we have some better Days ahead. ;)

Lskreet
Member Avatar

Yay! I'm glad I finally got some scoops you guys are happy about. :D

Jonatha

Lskreet
Aug 18 2007, 10:53 AM
Yay! I'm glad I finally got some scoops you guys are happy about. :D

I'm loving your scoops, keep them coming! :)

Rick
Member Avatar
Dreamlander

Now this does sound good!

DaysFanJean
Member Avatar

Does it sound odd that Tony, Lexie and JOHN are there? Where is EJ and where is the dasterdly Andre and where is Benji?

Sorry Lskreet, this doesn't sound sound to me.

And Steve, you are not Roman's only fan. I love Roman and Josh Taylor playing him.

px780
Member Avatar
Streetcorner Philosopher

Who would be more interested in ensuring that Stefano is dead than Lexie, Tony and John?

Steve Frame
Member Avatar

DaysFanJean
Aug 18 2007, 04:37 PM
And Steve, you are not Roman's only fan. I love Roman and Josh Taylor playing him.

Glad to know there are 2 of us. :lol:

psychofan
Member Avatar
#1 Fan of Daytime Psychos!

SteveFrame
Aug 18 2007, 06:33 PM
DaysFanJean
And Steve, you are not Roman's only fan.  I love Roman and Josh Taylor playing him.

Glad to know there are 2 of us. :lol:

Make that three. lol...I like Josh Taylor and Roman. In fact, I even liked Roman/Marlena back in 2004 on Melaswen.

As much as I hate to say this considering my thoughts on Hogan Sheffer, these do sound pretty good. I just hope they play out as good as they sound.

Lskreet
Member Avatar

DaysFanJean
Does it sound odd that Tony, Lexie and JOHN are there?  Where is EJ and where is the dasterdly Andre and where is Benji? 

Sorry Lskreet, this doesn't sound sound to me.

And Steve, you are not Roman's only fan.  I love Roman and Josh Taylor playing him.

The blonde woman in your avatar is there as well. I'm sorry I don't know her characters name.

ETA: EJ is probably at the funeral. I only pass on what's given to me. My source goes out of her way to get DOOL scoop.

I do know he's not at the gravesite when they put Stefano in the ground and they hear the cassette tape of Andre laughing.

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

px780
Aug 18 2007, 07:24 PM
Who would be more interested in ensuring that Stefano is dead than Lexie, Tony and John?

I would. All these years, he's had no goal but tormenting the Brady's. Put the man to rest and let's see how his children move on with their lives.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Sounds excellent. Thanks Lskreet

I doubt Stefano is dead. Joe signed for 2 years I think but that doesn't mean much. Either way, this sounds very good. Maybe Ed's influence is starting to be felt.

Do you know when this all will air Lskreet?

Steve Frame
Member Avatar

Jinxed Soul
Aug 19 2007, 09:26 PM
px780
Aug 18 2007, 07:24 PM

I would. All these years, he's had no goal but tormenting the Brady's. Put the man to rest and let's see how his children move on with their lives.

ITA Jinxed. That is one story that no writer has ever pursued. I would give any writer credit for at least giving it a chance. I would love to see them fight over the inheritance and the top place in the DiMera organization. Esp. now that there are so many of them.

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

Even though Andre isn't really his son, I can see him taking over the entire Dimera fortune. That way, the story would prevail.

King
Member Avatar

Finally!!! Woohoo. Bring it AWN.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply