Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
More Days Spoilers
Topic Started: Aug 18 2007, 01:15 AM (7,040 Views)
Lskreet
Member Avatar
Ratings Queen & Scoopster

PhoenixRising05
Aug 19 2007, 10:22 PM
Do you know when this all will air Lskreet?

My guess would be 4-6 weeks from now.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Charmqn
Member Avatar

so any clue on who ed scott is cutting? Please let it be Jett.

Is ed scott a guy who likes writing romance and couples?

Y&RWorldTurner
Member Avatar
Sharongate, bitches!

Charmqn
Aug 20 2007, 02:31 PM

Ed Scott is a producer, not a writer. He might have some say how a particular storyline goes, but he's not the one writing the overall stories, that's up to Hogan and the writing staff.

Jonatha

Lskreet
Aug 20 2007, 12:05 PM
PhoenixRising05
Aug 19 2007, 10:22 PM
Do you know when this all will air Lskreet?

My guess would be 4-6 weeks from now.

This ties in with what Leann posted. Said she just finished some scenes due to air around mid-Sept with some 'old friends.'

DaysFanJean
Member Avatar

OMG, Andre is really a wicked monster. Stefano thought he was omipotent but he was not particularly a monster and had a whole lot of charisma and charm. Andre has nothing going for him. He is simply mad. I love Stefano. He is my all time favorite Days character. I'd be terribly sad if the writers killed him off in favor of a complete madman with no charm, talent or charisma, a pretender. I certainly hope that does not happen.

If this information is from an "insider", well, we've been there before.

DOOL_Fan4ever
Member Avatar
I am Secretly Gay!

These spoilers blow, no nick and chelsea. DAM IT. LOL

But these do sound exciting. What shawn and belle gets involved in the fued, WTF and why not Chelsea, the dimeras did fake her death when she was born.

i cant wait, these sound amazing

DOOL_Fan4ever
Member Avatar
I am Secretly Gay!

Charmqn
Aug 20 2007, 02:31 PM
so any clue on who ed scott is cutting? Please let it be Jett.

same here, i hate Jett carver and China lee, u might know why.

but i got a feeling none of the younger set will be cut.

DOOL_Fan4ever
Member Avatar
I am Secretly Gay!

i would have to say with andre and shawn fight, its totally unrealistic. Shawn can totally wipe the floor up with Andre, look at Brandon's body and Andre's body, he is small compared to Brandon(shawn)

Lskreet
Member Avatar

Jonatha
Aug 20 2007, 03:28 PM
This ties in with what Leann posted. Said she just finished some scenes due to air around mid-Sept with some 'old friends.'

Who's Leann?

Deleted User
Deleted User

Lskreet
Aug 20 2007, 07:56 PM
Jonatha
Aug 20 2007, 03:28 PM
This ties in with what Leann posted.  Said she just finished some scenes due to air around mid-Sept with some 'old friends.'

Who's Leann?

She plays Anna, in blonde girl you referred to in DFJs signature
Quote Post Goto Top

Lskreet
Member Avatar

Amello
Aug 20 2007, 08:00 PM
She plays Anna, in blonde girl you referred to in DFJs signature

Thank you! I really need to get the characters or actor/actresses names down if I'm going to post spoilers.

ETA: I saw a rumor on SON saying Frank Parker was fired, but as of 8/20 he's still working. He shot a scene today with Bo and Caroline at the pub.

IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

LSkreet... thanks for the info on Frank Parker.

BTW, have you seen the stuff from SOD about EJ dying and 2 other people dying this fall? Do you know if this Stefano burial is one of those deaths or maybe this was actually EJ's funeral that people were going to (just wondering since the first post doesn't mention EJ being at the funeral)?

Lskreet
Member Avatar

IMissAremid
Aug 21 2007, 04:27 PM
LSkreet... thanks for the info on Frank Parker.

BTW, have you seen the stuff from SOD about EJ dying and 2 other people dying this fall? Do you know if this Stefano burial is one of those deaths or maybe this was actually EJ's funeral that people were going to (just wondering since the first post doesn't mention EJ being at the funeral)?

It was definitely Stefano's funeral. He is the one who's in the coffin. I'm going to assume Stefano is one of the "deaths" SOD is talking about, but until someone gets a copy of the magazine we won't know for certain.

As far as EJ being at the furneral I'm sure he is I didn't list his name because I'm not 100% certain. I only give you spoilers I can back 100%.

IMissAremid
Member Avatar

Well I appreciate whatever you can give us. I just wanted to clarify. Thanks.

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

I would be shocked if Stefano actually dies. I'm almost certain he's going to pretend to be dead just to get the Brady's off his back while he plots his next move. The Brady's will celebrate his death, and then BAM he'll return.

Lskreet
Member Avatar

From SOW

Steve blasts Bo for playing by the rules, but Bo reveals he's changing the game. "Bo decides to stage Stefano's death and hold a funeral, knowing Andre will show up," explains Reckell. "Andre is Stefano's muscle. He is the one who is hurting people. Once they get Stefano's right hand man they will be able to end this vendetta."

I believe this also goes along with my Stefano spoiler.

Steve Frame
Member Avatar

This gets more and more disappointing. Now Stefano's death is just a staged one. EJ's death was a false headline. So much for any DiMera's dying and thinking the story was going to get excited. More staged deaths in the same old Days pattern is not exciting.

DOOL_Fan4ever
Member Avatar
I am Secretly Gay!

SteveFrame
Aug 23 2007, 09:05 AM
This gets more and more disappointing. Now Stefano's death is just a staged one. EJ's death was a false headline. So much for any DiMera's dying and thinking the story was going to get excited. More staged deaths in the same old Days pattern is not exciting.

stefano and ej should not die, that means we lose 2 great actors in james scott and joe mascolo.

IMissAremid
Member Avatar

Wow. Looks like more great LSkreet spoilers are coming true with this week's SOW.

kwarner66

DOOL_Fan4ever
Aug 20 2007, 05:26 PM
These spoilers blow, no nick and chelsea. DAM IT. LOL

But these do sound exciting. What shawn and belle gets involved in the fued, WTF and why not Chelsea, the dimeras did fake her death when she was born.

i cant wait, these sound amazing

I agree, I want some Nick and Chelsea spoilers. LsKreet can you find out some Nick and Chelsea spoilers? To bad that Chelsea isn't involved in this storyline but in a way she is with the TTS storyline, we know that is Andre's doing, so the whole TTS is part of the Dimera storyline now.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply