Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DAYS: Cute pictures of Rachel&Blake
Topic Started: Aug 19 2007, 06:04 PM (703 Views)
Jonatha

http://justjared.buzznet.com/2007/08/14/superbad-premiere/
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

DOOL_Fan4ever
Member Avatar
I am Secretly Gay!

awwwwwww i just love rachel and blake, they are so cute together. DAM U Hogan for trying to ruin the best couple in daytime lol :)

psychofan
Member Avatar
#1 Fan of Daytime Psychos!

DOOL_Fan4ever
Aug 19 2007, 06:19 PM
awwwwwww i just love rachel and blake, they are so cute together. DAM U Hogan for trying to ruin the best couple in daytime lol :)

Oh my goodness, I can't believe I'm about to defend Hogan Sheffer of all people, but....

What are you talking about? It's beyond obvious that Nick and Chelsea are his rooting couple. Every couple has to face struggles....that's what soaps are all about. Get used to it.

And now, I'll never defend that idiot of a head writer again. :D

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

I would agree that Hogan loves Chelsea and Nick hence the fact that he devotes so much airtime to them. Nonetheless, I don't see them together for long. I see Hogan throwing in a Chelsea and Jett fling soon, especially with China Lee in the picture now.

DOOL_Fan4ever
Member Avatar
I am Secretly Gay!

Jinxed Soul
Aug 19 2007, 09:42 PM
I would agree that Hogan loves Chelsea and Nick hence the fact that he devotes so much airtime to them. Nonetheless, I don't see them together for long. I see Hogan throwing in a Chelsea and Jett fling soon, especially with China Lee in the picture now.

if that happens then i will stop watching, WHAT i cant believe i just said that lol. but if they split nick and chelsea, the best and cutest thing in daytime i will scream and i will head to hogan's office and complain lol.

well they are the second best thing in daytime, EJ AND SAMI are #1, have been and always will.

how can hogan split these 2 up, they have undeniable chemistry and they are cute together. How can china lee be in the picture she is going to jail. NO i hate jett carver, i hate him more then jeremy. OMG he better not put chelsea with jett. BTW Jett is the worst cop in the world.

nick and chelsea is one couple hogan better not mess with. thank god we dont have jerK because he would have chelsea with jett by now. Hogan should not mess with CHICK, they should have a nice cuddlefest at bope's house watching a nice movie and making out u know stuff like that.

IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

psychofan
Aug 19 2007, 09:29 PM
DOOL_Fan4ever
Aug 19 2007, 06:19 PM

Oh my goodness, I can't believe I'm about to defend Hogan Sheffer of all people, but....

What are you talking about? It's beyond obvious that Nick and Chelsea are his rooting couple. Every couple has to face struggles....that's what soaps are all about. Get used to it.

And now, I'll never defend that idiot of a head writer again. :D

And I cannot believe I'm defending Terry, but I share his frustrations with what Hogan is doing to Chick (what a crazy night this is).

I know that he created Nick and I agree with you psychofan that maybe he thinks of them as the rooting couple, but he's still ruining them just the same with his writing for reasons I don't understand by making Chelsea bratty and wishywashy about Nick and whether or not she's over the Billie thing and everything else and he's ruining Nick with him getting blackmailed by another new ex-hooker every month all for the sake of setting up way more external obstacles than this couple actually needs since they have enough internal angst to last for a while. There's also the idiocy of telling but not showing the rooting couple have sex when they finally do it. That was just dumb.

psychofan
Member Avatar

DOOL_Fan4ever
Aug 19 2007, 09:45 PM
Jinxed Soul

if that happens then i will stop watching, WHAT i cant believe i just said that lol. but if they split nick and chelsea, the best and cutest thing in daytime i will scream and i will head to hogan's office and complain lol.

well they are the second best thing in daytime, EJ AND SAMI are #1, have been and always will.

how can hogan split these 2 up, they have undeniable chemistry and they are cute together. How can china lee be in the picture she is going to jail. NO i hate jett carver, i hate him more then jeremy. OMG he better not put chelsea with jett. BTW Jett is the worst cop in the world.

nick and chelsea is one couple hogan better not mess with. thank god we dont have jerK because he would have chelsea with jett by now. Hogan should not mess with CHICK, they should have a nice cuddlefest at bope's house watching a nice movie and making out u know stuff like that.

Hey, here's a question, Terry....why are you calling JER JERk? You seem to like more of his stuff than you didn't like. Why do you have to be cruel about the man who probably gave you more good stories than any other head writer?

And another thing-- if JER were writing, there wouldn't even be a Jett (or a Nick for that matter)...and no touch the sky. *sigh* If only...

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

China Lee going to jail doesn't mean she won't be an indirect obstacle for Nick and Chelsea. Infact, they are going to face more troubles now. China Lee's kids are still around...

DOOL_Fan4ever
Member Avatar
I am Secretly Gay!

psychofan
Aug 19 2007, 09:52 PM
DOOL_Fan4ever
Jinxed Soul

Hey, here's a question, Terry....why are you calling JER JERk? You seem to like more of his stuff than you didn't like. Why do you have to be cruel about the man who probably gave you more good stories than any other head writer?

And another thing-- if JER were writing, there wouldn't even be a Jett (or a Nick for that matter)...and no touch the sky. *sigh* If only...

because James reilly wrote patrick lockheart to come between Bo and Hope. Heck he was the one who had hope and patrick make love. NO ONE gets between my bo and hope and gets away with it.lol you are right, i did enjoy most of Jer's writing especially the salem stalker and Salem Island and IRAQ. OMG u wont believe how much i loved those 3 storys especially iraq.

here are my top 10 storys of all time:

1. Salem Stalker
2. Salem Island
3. Iraq
4. The Last Blast/high school drama
5. Colleen and Santo/ Brady vs Dimera
6. Touch the sky
7. The serect room
8. Marlenas possesson
9. Tropical Temptation
10. the pimping of Rex and Mimi

also I am glad Hogan brought in Nick Fallon, Blake berris is amazing actor. Nick is the best newcomer we had in years well along with mr EJ WELLS.

psychofan
Member Avatar

DOOL_Fan4ever
Aug 19 2007, 09:56 PM
psychofan
DOOL_Fan4ever
Jinxed Soul

because James reilly wrote patrick lockheart to come between Bo and Hope. Heck he was the one who had hope and patrick make love. NO ONE gets between my bo and hope and gets away with it.lol you are right, i did enjoy most of Jer's writing especially the salem stalker and Salem Island and IRAQ. OMG u wont believe how much i loved those 3 storys especially iraq.

1. Salem Stalker
2. Salem Island
3. Iraq
6. Touch the sky
7. The serect room
8. Marlenas possesson
9. Tropical Temptation

Oh dear. All because of Patrick Lockhart you hate JER? That makes no sense. Just like Chelsea and Nick are Hogan's rooting couple, Bope was ALWAYS Jer's rooting couple...just like Jarlena. Just because a writer lets things come between couples doesn't mean he doesn't care about the couple and intend for them to eventually be happy.

DOOL_Fan4ever
Member Avatar
I am Secretly Gay!

psychofan
Aug 19 2007, 09:58 PM
DOOL_Fan4ever
Aug 19 2007, 09:56 PM
psychofan
DOOL_Fan4ever
Jinxed Soul

1. Salem Stalker
2. Salem Island
3. Iraq
6. Touch the sky
7. The serect room
8. Marlenas possesson
9. Tropical Temptation

Oh dear. All because of Patrick Lockhart you hate JER? That makes no sense. Just like Chelsea and Nick are Hogan's rooting couple, Bope was ALWAYS Jer's rooting couple...just like Jarlena. Just because a writer lets things come between couples doesn't mean he doesn't care about the couple and intend for them to eventually be happy.

Jer was the one who kept Shawn and Belle apart, thank you hogan for fixing his mess. He was the one who split rex and mimi up, he stopped with a chelsea and Max relationship. yea but i did enjoy alot of his storys especially Iraq and also i hated Jer because he focus alot on Marlena and John, omg i hate them so much not deidre or drake but john and marlena. Marlena is such a drama queen. Plus i hate it when john trys and shallow half of marlenas face. lol

plus my new nickname for marlena is moaning marlena lol. chelsea and nick are hogan rooting couple but dont forget hot ej and sami or boring lucas and sami.

Steve Frame
Member Avatar

Terry you mightest well get ready for Chelsea with Jett. The writing is on the wall there. It is going to happen. He will be the next obstacle to the couple. And I hate too what Hoganerd has done to Chick too, but I've come to conclude all I can do is complain beceause Hoganerd and Cordaliar are going to do what they want anyway - just so they can come up with another plan to save Days that they never plan to go through with.

psychofan
Member Avatar

As big a JER fan I am, I feel a certain responsibility to defend him, so here it goes...

What was he supposed to do with Mimi and Rex when Eric Winter wanted to leave? Writing Rex out was much easier than recasting.

Max and Chelsea were JER's rooting couple....Stephanie was an obstacle.

And so what if he kept Shawn and Belle apart for a while? He put them back together and ALWAYS made sure fans saw things between them-- they had about a gazillion rooftop meetings behind Phillip, Jan, and Mimi's backs. And you're forgetting that Hogan kept Shelle apart for a while too. And now that they're together, they're boring as hell.

DOOL_Fan4ever
Member Avatar
I am Secretly Gay!

SteveFrame
Aug 19 2007, 10:07 PM
Terry you mightest well get ready for Chelsea with Jett. The writing is on the wall there. It is going to happen. He will be the next obstacle to the couple. And I hate too what Hoganerd has done to Chick too, but I've come to conclude all I can do is complain beceause Hoganerd and Cordaliar are going to do what they want anyway - just so they can come up with another plan to save Days that they never plan to go through with.

then i will head to LA, track hogie down and demand he does not break them up. or some payback will follow. I will get his older brother Craig Sheffer on him lol, he was from one tree hill played my fav character Keith Scott.

DOOL_Fan4ever
Member Avatar
I am Secretly Gay!

psychofan
Aug 19 2007, 10:07 PM
As big a JER fan I am, I feel a certain responsibility to defend him, so here it goes...

What was he supposed to do with Mimi and Rex when Eric Winter wanted to leave?  Writing Rex out was much easier than recasting. 

Max and Chelsea were JER's rooting couple....Stephanie was an obstacle.

And so what if he kept Shawn and Belle apart for a while?  He put them back together and ALWAYS made sure fans saw things between them-- they had about a gazillion rooftop meetings behind Phillip, Jan, and Mimi's backs.  And you're forgetting that Hogan kept Shelle apart for a while too.  And now that they're together, they're boring as hell.

i rather have stephanie or max be an obstaical for nick and chelsea then Jettloser, shawn and belle basically has no story.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Cute pics! He could have chosen better footwear though. Flip flops to a premiere?? Not a good choice.

Jonatha

Angie79
Aug 20 2007, 02:03 AM
Cute pics! He could have chosen better footwear though. Flip flops to a premiere?? Not a good choice.

I didn't see what he was wearing on his feet. I can't take my eyes off of his gorgeous lips. :lol:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply