Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
GH: General Discussion; Week of August 20th
Topic Started: Aug 19 2007, 07:55 PM (1,281 Views)
Mateo
Member Avatar
Punk Cabaret is Freedom

Open to discuss~ :D
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

OneBadKitty
Member Avatar

Discuss!

God, please get rid of Irina as soon as possible! <_<

OneBadKitty
Member Avatar

Thanks for moving me. I didn't realize you guys did the show discussions by the week. Sorry about that.

Mateo
Member Avatar
Punk Cabaret is Freedom

OneBadKitty
Aug 21 2007, 02:03 PM
Discuss!

God, please get rid of Irina as soon as possible! <_<

ITA~!!!! Can't stand her & that horrible accent! The story is a big SNOOZE!

psychofan
Member Avatar
#1 Fan of Daytime Psychos!

Okay...I'm trying to be a true Sam fan, but it's getting kind of hard. I just have to keep telling myself what a tramp Liz is. :lol:

Mateo
Member Avatar
Punk Cabaret is Freedom

OneBadKitty
Aug 21 2007, 02:10 PM
Thanks for moving me. I didn't realize you guys did the show discussions by the week. Sorry about that.

No prob~ :)

Glad to have ya here~!!!

OneBadKitty
Member Avatar

psychofan
Aug 21 2007, 02:11 PM
Okay...I'm trying to be a true Sam fan, but it's getting kind of hard. I just have to keep telling myself what a tramp Liz is. :lol:

The show is making it harder and harder to root for Sam. This latest stunt was the lowest of the lows.

Mateo
Member Avatar
Punk Cabaret is Freedom

psychofan

:o

although I agree because the writing for her is ATROCIOUS!!! I can't frakin' believe they put her behind those two thugs who 'attacked' Liz.

OneBadKitty
Member Avatar

I'm begging here: KILL IRINA and end this ridiculous story.

psychofan
Member Avatar

Mateo
Aug 21 2007, 02:13 PM
psychofan
Okay...I'm trying to be a true Sam fan, but it's getting kind of hard.  I just have to keep telling myself what a tramp Liz is.  :lol:

:o

although I agree because the writing for her is ATROCIOUS!!! I can't frakin' believe they put her behind those two thugs who 'attacked' Liz.

The only way I can defend it is that she knew they wouldn't hurt her. I doubt Sam would resort to them actually kidnapping her and torturing her or something.

OneBadKitty
Member Avatar

Quote:

The only way I can defend it is that she knew they wouldn't hurt her. I doubt Sam would resort to them actually kidnapping her and torturing her or something.

Eh, I don't know. We can say, "Oh there was no real harm done," but it was the idea and principal behind the whole thing. Liz could find out that the gunmen never intended to hurt her or the kids but it doesn't change the fact that, at the time the incident occured, she didn't know that. It doesn't erase her terror or her fear for her kids' safety.

psychofan
Member Avatar

OneBadKitty
Aug 21 2007, 09:17 PM
Quote:

Eh, I don't know. We can say, "Oh there was no real harm done," but it was the idea and principal behind the whole thing. Liz could find out that the gunmen never intended to hurt her or the kids but it doesn't change the fact that, at the time the incident occured, she didn't know that. It doesn't erase her terror or her fear for her kids' safety.

That's true. Still, a heartless part of me doesn't care what happens to Elizabeth. :lol: I just want to see her suffer!!! lol

OneBadKitty
Member Avatar

Oh I can't stand Elizabeth, but I do think what Sam did was cruel and insensitive.

psychofan
Member Avatar

^ Me too. My thing with these mean soap characters is that I love their entertainment value and I see where they're coming from and can even defend them, but if this were real life, I'd totally hate Sam. :lol:

OneBadKitty
Member Avatar

Oh for God's sake Patrick. Shut the hell up!

psychofan
Member Avatar

This is why I hate Scrubs. There's always one of them that's being a self-involved jerk.

OneBadKitty
Member Avatar

I hate how Patrick always presumes the worst about my Noah. But more than that, he does it in a way that makes him sound like he's stating facts and not his opinion. Give dad the benefit of the doubt once in a while. Did it ever occur to Patrick that just because he says it doesn't make it true?

Oh and Robin. Every time Patrick looks at another woman, she accuses him of sowing his single guy oats. It's getting old and annoying.

jcar03
Member Avatar

OMG! No Carly today. I think that is the first time in over a month.

Manny
Member Avatar

So I just watched Monday.

I LOVED that Sam was behind the kidnapping attempt! I love her! She made a great thing to keep Liz and Jason away from one another! But right now, I actually want Liz and Jason to be together, so that I can just FF their scenes together...

I do hope that Sam moves on to another storyline soon. Although, like I said, I do enjoy her revenge on Jason and Liz! :D

Jerry/Carly/Irina stuff is still not grabbing my attention and it still boring and is still the worst storyline right now. zzzz Finish it, Guza!!

Kate/Sonny.. was there ANY movement there? I don't think so.. A lot of repeating.. not a fan of repeating..

Robin/Patrick... have they really moved in their relationship since the beginning of the year? Cause, Patrick is still a major flirt, Robin is still majorly insecure and jealous and they still have pretty much the same dialogue.. BORING!

And finally, Lulu and Logan... couple of the year, IMO! Loving them! And I can't wait to see Tuesday and see them making love! By the previews, it does seem like we might finally get a full lovemaking scene! Something that I haven't seen on soaps lately! :hail:

Q Steph
Member Avatar
Put your hands up for Obama

psychofan
Aug 22 2007, 02:34 PM
This is why I hate Scrubs. There's always one of them that's being a self-involved jerk.

Scrubs are such filler. They take turns starting the same tired argument.

Sam is a pathetic bitch. Elizabeth was raped, held hostage and this bitter, barren piece of crap subjects her to a violent alercation because Jason doesn't make her ovaries tickle?! And all the while she is going after Lucky? I hope she gets killed off.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply