Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
GH: General Discussion; Week of August 20th
Topic Started: Aug 19 2007, 07:55 PM (1,407 Views)
psychofan
Member Avatar
#1 Fan of Daytime Psychos!

Today's show was okay.

I was shocked that the show ended with a story other than one that involves Jason, Carly, Sonny, or Sam. :lol:

Maxie and Sam are wonderful. I wish Sam had confided in her though. <_<
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Q Steph
Member Avatar
Put your hands up for Obama

psychofan
Aug 22 2007, 05:35 PM
Today's show was okay.

I was shocked that the show ended with a story other than one that involves Jason, Carly, Sonny, or Sam. :lol:

Maxie and Sam are wonderful. I wish Sam had confided in her though. <_<

I missed the episode, but how did Sam confide in Maxie? I'm sure they boo hoo'd about how much they hate Liz. Tacky borads.

OneBadKitty
Member Avatar

I don't know how Maxie found out, but yeah they boo hoo'd about Liz like pros!

psychofan
Member Avatar

Q Steph
Aug 22 2007, 08:33 PM
psychofan
Aug 22 2007, 05:35 PM
Today's show was okay.

I was shocked that the show ended with a story other than one that involves Jason, Carly, Sonny, or Sam.  :lol:

Maxie and Sam are wonderful.  I wish Sam had confided in her though.  <_<

I missed the episode, but how did Sam confide in Maxie? I'm sure they boo hoo'd about how much they hate Liz. Tacky borads.

Well, she didn't really. Maxie figured out that Sam had hired those two men and she told Sam that she'd figured it out, but Sam kept denying it saying that the men who she was talking to worked for her on "Everyday Heroes". Maxie told her that she wanted in on the action but Sam just insisted that she had no idea what she was talking about. lol...

OneBadKitty
Member Avatar

I like Sam and Maxie's friendship....

*said in a small, squeaky voice* :unsure:

psychofan
Member Avatar

OneBadKitty
Aug 22 2007, 09:18 PM

LOL I do too. Sam, Maxie, and Carly are some of the best bitches in daytime, IMO...and I love when bitches are friends with other bitches. :lol:

Isn't it strange how both Sam and Carly have taken a younger version of themselves under their wing? Sam with Maxie and Carly with Lulu.

OneBadKitty
Member Avatar

I'm starting to like Carly. There was Irina, holding a gun and telling Carly that Jax was dead and Carly was all like, "Where is my husband, you bitch?!" She wasn't afraid of her at all.

psychofan
Member Avatar

OneBadKitty
Aug 22 2007, 09:22 PM
I'm starting to like Carly. There was Irina, holding a gun and telling Carly that Jax was dead and Carly was all like, "Where is my husband, you bitch?!" She wasn't afraid of her at all.

:lol: I've loved Carly since Jennifer Bransford....she was my favorite then and she's still my favorite now with Laura Wright.

Q Steph
Member Avatar

Thanks psycho. I'm watching the show now and I can honestly say I prefer Maxie Pad. She's not hiding her hate. Sam is too whiny and pathetic.

Ric is such a bastard. There is no hope for the character.

Sweetbabygirl
Member Avatar
Meow This!

Blind Item From SOD:

Someone at GH claims that if one of their fledging couples doesn't soon take off someone will be shown the door.

I'm hoping that it is Coop, as he is boring as hell....there should be a Lulu/Maxie/Logan triangle.

OneBadKitty
Member Avatar

I think it is Coop. The audience reaction to Skate has been pretty positive.

Mateo
Member Avatar
Punk Cabaret is Freedom

OneBadKitty
Aug 22 2007, 09:18 PM

Welcome to the team, and there are FEW of us here, LoL.

I love Maxie and Sam's friendship! KM and KS have great chemistry as friends, IMO, as with their characters fitting so well together.

I'm behind a day, so I've yet to see Wednesday's eppy, but Tuesday's wasn't too bad. It's no suprise there's a bit of drop off after the whole trial, even though the second half of that was a SNOOZE! LoL

Loved, Loved, Loved the Lulu/Logan stuff. I'm such a die-hard Scrubs fan, but they have become so ridden with repitition, even on NightShift it's the same. This baby talk story is going NOWHERE and fast!

Now they are dropping the whole Noah drinking and Noah/Eli/Anna thing after RS performs, and that doesn't sit well with me either. Again though, not suprised.

Still loving Skate, but not near as much as Lulu&Logan.

Always will love Carly, but I just can't get into this story. Love her and Jax, and even the Tuesday scenes were somewhat enjoyable, but I am SO READY for Irina to be off my tv!

Throw Jerry, if not off the canvas, into the mix with other characters, like Bobbie for instance, who has yet to see him, if I'm correct. Heck I was even liking where him and Alexis could have gone.

Mateo
Member Avatar
Punk Cabaret is Freedom

Q Steph
Aug 22 2007, 09:37 PM
Thanks psycho. I'm watching the show now and I can honestly say I prefer Maxie Pad. She's not hiding her hate. Sam is too whiny and pathetic.

Ric is such a bastard. There is no hope for the character.

:lol:

Steph, we may not agree on who or what we like about GH, but this is HILAR(as King would say)

**and I can't believe I'm telling this, but in middle school, I was given that, Maxie Pad, as a nickname. Don't ask me why, or where it came from, just some random assholes that wanted to pick on an outsider. This one guy would start singing, ..."Spread your wings and fly away." LMAO. It's so funny to me now, but of course I hated then.**

Anyway, back on topic, ITA with you about Ric, and it's sad really. RH deserves better. The character as of now is nothing but a cardboard cutout, like so many on various soaps.

Mateo
Member Avatar
Punk Cabaret is Freedom

Sweetbabygirl
Aug 22 2007, 11:28 PM
Blind Item From SOD:

Someone at GH claims that if one of their fledging couples doesn't soon take off someone will be shown the door.

I'm hoping that it is Coop, as he is boring as hell....there should be a Lulu/Maxie/Logan triangle.

:o

Interesting. I had not heard this!

I concur with our fellow posters that it mos def sounds like Coop. He's a hottie but the character is useless at this point.

Bella Principessa
Member Avatar
Oh, I didnt know we could customize this! LOL

This week sucks. More of the same boring shit, as it always is. Liason however, makes me want to throw up 10,000 times over. Not so much Liz, I don't give a shit about her, but Jason, Jason needs to fucking die. I don't feel a drop of sympathy for the cold blooded killer. I don't feel a shed of sadness that he's being kept from his son. Yeha, well, should have thought of that when you let Sonny hang AJ on a meathook. What goes around comes around, Borg ass bitch!

Liz needs to just move those kids into Jasey Poo's penthouse, buy them some bullet proof vests, and live in her fantasy happily ever after. Lets take bets, which kid gets popped first? My guess is Cam, but if Jake is ever revealed to be Lucky's, it might be him.

Logan and Lulu were adorable.

Ric is a psycho mother, but Ilove him. Called Liz on her hypocratical shit. Go Ric. :D

Personally, I'm all with Sam. I hope she gives Liason a piece of the the hell they've cast on PC over the last year. LMFAO and I hate Sam.

Q Steph
Member Avatar

Coop is a bore. I wouldn't be sad to see him leave.

Looks like Kate is with Ric's Dad, Trevor.

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

I normally don't watch GH, but I was channel surfing this evening and got intrigued.

I'm really liking Maxie and Ric. They're two bad asses with a lot of spunk. I'm usually not a sucker for hated, villians, but theres something about these two that I find interesting, I guess you could say.

I got a really negative vibe about Sam though. He comes off as a really pathetic villian. Lucky is even stupider to not detect what Sam is up to. And, lastly, Liz needs to knock some sense into herself, and put the pieces of the puzzle together to see where Jason stands.

BTW, why does Maxie hate LuLu?

Q Steph
Member Avatar

Maxie hates Lulu because Lulu broke up Georgie's marriage to Dillion. But for some reason, Georgie is BFF with Lulu.

Q Steph
Member Avatar

Jinxed Soul
Aug 23 2007, 09:07 PM
I normally don't watch GH, but I was channel surfing this evening and got intrigued.

I'm really liking Maxie and Ric. They're two bad asses with a lot of spunk. I'm usually not a sucker for hated, villians, but theres something about these two that I find interesting, I guess you could say.

I got a really negative vibe about Sam though. He comes off as a really pathetic villian. Lucky is even stupider to not detect what Sam is up to. And, lastly, Liz needs to knock some sense into herself, and put the pieces of the puzzle together to see where Jason stands.

BTW, why does Maxie hate LuLu?

I know what you mean about the Sam character. I'm sorry, but Kelly Monaco is too one note. I cringe when I watch her scenes.

OneBadKitty
Member Avatar

Ric is the blindest one of them all. Sonny is trying to warn him about Anthony whats-his-name and he's not listening. I hope he finds out the hard way.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply