Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
GH: General Discussion; Week of August 20th
Topic Started: Aug 19 2007, 07:55 PM (1,357 Views)
☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

Q Steph
Aug 23 2007, 10:29 PM
Jinxed Soul
Aug 23 2007, 09:07 PM
I normally don't watch GH, but I was channel surfing this evening and got intrigued.

I'm really liking Maxie and Ric. They're two bad asses with a lot of spunk. I'm usually not a sucker for hated, villians, but theres something about these two that I find interesting, I guess you could say.

I got a really negative vibe about Sam though. He comes off as a really pathetic villian. Lucky is even stupider to not detect what Sam is up to. And, lastly, Liz needs to knock some sense into herself, and put the pieces of the puzzle together to see where Jason stands.

BTW, why does Maxie hate LuLu?

I know what you mean about the Sam character. I'm sorry, but Kelly Monaco is too one note. I cringe when I watch her scenes.

I know what you mean. She seems so out of place.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

psychofan
Member Avatar
#1 Fan of Daytime Psychos!

EEEE!!!!! Lusam!!!! :wub:

daytimelvr
Member Avatar

YAY!!! I am so glad to finally find a board where everyone doesn't think Liz is little miss perfect!! I cannot stand her and her self-rightousness (sp).

I think I have found a place to stay... lol

psychofan
Member Avatar

daytimelvr
Aug 24 2007, 07:47 PM
YAY!!! I am so glad to finally find a board where everyone doesn't think Liz is little miss perfect!! I cannot stand her and her self-rightousness (sp).

:o And you're a Lumi fan!!!!! YES! I need some back-up. :lol:

daytimelvr
Member Avatar

psychofan
Aug 24 2007, 07:48 PM
daytimelvr
Aug 24 2007, 07:47 PM

:o And you're a Lumi fan!!!!! YES! I need some back-up. :lol:

Oh I have been a Lumi fan from the first time I watched Days. You are not alone anymore!

Mateo
Member Avatar
Punk Cabaret is Freedom

welcome daytimelvr!!! not many Liz fans here(at least the current incarnation of her)

Glad to have you aboard, and love the avi!!

Lumi is def another great couple!! :)

Just finished yesterday's eppy~ Spinelli was HILAR with Ric, LoL

Loved Sonny telling Liz to let Jason go and move the hell on.

Can't wait for more LUSAM. :wub:

Not too much interested in the Noah/Eli/Anna/Scrubs stuff as I know it's just gonna be dropped. Makes me uber sad because Scrubs is mos def one of my favs. They just go in the same old tiny circle now.

Mateo
Member Avatar
Punk Cabaret is Freedom

Forgot to add that the Nik/Em scenes were such a bore!!! OMG, I had almost forgot they were even still together, let alone still on the canvas, LoL.

Also loving where this whole Kate/Sonny/Ric/Trevor story could go. I have to say that this is the first time I've really enjoyed MB since his bi-polar story last year.

Also LOVED that there was no Carly/Jax/Irina/Jerry stuff today, woop woot!

psychofan
Member Avatar

Mateo
Aug 24 2007, 09:15 PM
Forgot to add that the Nik/Em scenes were such a bore!!! OMG, I had almost forgot they were even still together, let alone still on the canvas, LoL.

Also loving where this whole Kate/Sonny/Ric/Trevor story could go. I have to say that this is the first time I've really enjoyed MB since his bi-polar story last year.

The only time I ever find Nikolas and Emily exciting is when Helena's on canvas...and that's just because of Helena. :lol:

Mateo
Member Avatar
Punk Cabaret is Freedom

psychofan
Aug 24 2007, 09:16 PM
Mateo
Aug 24 2007, 09:15 PM

The only time I ever find Nikolas and Emily exciting is when Helena's on canvas...and that's just because of Helena. :lol:

:hail: :hail:

But alas, we all know how that always gets treated. That poor character and actress, it's been forever since they have done anything right with her. Heck they even dropped the whole Nanny/Helena connection after a bit.

I could just never get into them as a couple, or really care because I awlays thought they were so boring together. I enjoyed EM with Sonny and I like Nik, it's just together they make me wanna fall asleep. LoL

psychofan
Member Avatar

I'm a Nik/Courtney fan all the way. Emily, well, she can die in a river for all I care. :lol:

Mateo
Member Avatar
Punk Cabaret is Freedom

^^^LoL, Nik/Court were sooo much better! I hated to see her go!

Mateo
Member Avatar
Punk Cabaret is Freedom

**Also Don't Forget The DR Top 20 Polls are now open and will be until sometime next Wednesday!!

Support GH in the Actor/Actress Polls and the Best Show, they sure need it!

Mateo
Member Avatar
Punk Cabaret is Freedom

Just finished Friday's eppy. But first, LoL, so glad to see more people chattin' about GH right now!! :)

Anyhoo, What frakin' fantastic eppy!!! I wasn't even bothered by the Carl/Jax/Irina/Jerry stuff and actually found those scenes to be watchable.

Same goes for the Noah/Eli/Anna/Scrubs stuff. Never been a fan of RS music, although I adore him, but I was totally in love watching him play and sing! Great stuff and I just love FH. So sad she only comes on for bit parts. She is such a great actress.

Also really liking the Sonny/Kate/Trevor/Ric stuff. The look on Ric's face at the end was priceless!

Last but CERTAINLY not least, Eeeeee!!! The LuSam kiss!! I don't care what any detractor has to say, I completely loved it. That final scene where he asks her if him going is what she really wants, she says no and then he says good only to grab her and they kiss, :wub:

GH definitely had a good week, IMO. :)

Q Steph
Member Avatar
Put your hands up for Obama

Lucky is a cheating jerk.

Manny
Member Avatar

Watched Thursday...

This week has been really slow...

Jinxed, I am glad you watched GH... :D :D But it's not really so much fun now... lol Hopefully, it will pick up soon! :)

Trevor Lansing could be really interesting... I hope he gives more airtime for Ric! I love Ric! :D

Liz arriving at Sam's to find Lucky there was awesome! Suffer, Liz!!! SUFFER!!!

Two days in a row without Carly/Jerry has been amazing! :lol:

This Eli Love storyline is boring me... am I the only one? :unsure:

Hopefully, fall will bring us some good stuff!!!

Bella Principessa
Member Avatar
Oh, I didnt know we could customize this! LOL

I've had more then enough of the Jason is God crap. Just put Liason together, let me see them self implode, and lets move the fuck on.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply