Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Days:Leann Hunley posted 8/19
Topic Started: Aug 20 2007, 01:33 AM (499 Views)
Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Carina and Friends.... I just wanted to check in and say thank you for all your hard work on this site and on my behalf. I worked last week on Days, so you'll see a bit of me in the middle of September. I've had a wonderful time working and laughing with some of my 'old' friends on the set. Again, I want you to know that I'm very grateful for your continued advocacy in securing a permanent position for me on the show. Who knows......? Sorry if I repeat myself, but thanks again.... Leann

http://leannhunley.tripod.com//id11.html
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Steve Frame
Member Avatar

I hope that doesnt' mean that from last week until the middle of Sept that is all we will see her.

That is what is so hard to get into the Tony/Roman/Anna triangle is they have spaced it out way too far.

King
Member Avatar

Good to know we haven't seen the last of her.

pspcindy
Member Avatar

How very nice of her to check in just to say thank you. But I almost get a goodbye vibe from this. Is it just me? If she is not kept around and used it will be a shame. I love watching her and her scenes always lift me up.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

This Tony/Anna/Roman triangle reminds of me of how the Abe/Lexie/Tek triangle was handled. They're spacing it too far in between to actually have anyone gain interest.

Y&RWorldTurner
Member Avatar
Sharongate, bitches!

^That's very true, plus they're putting Kate back into Roman's orbit, further complicating things.

Though, I'd love to see Kate and Anna going at it. Ed Scott should use the bitch fight experience scenes that Y&R had and apply them to Days. :lol:

Ridge
Member Avatar

She and Anna are so fricken awesome.

px780
Member Avatar
Streetcorner Philosopher

Not keeping her would be stupid. I don't know if I would like her in a frontburner storyline, but she brings a real energy to the show that's otherwise lacking. C'mon, show, hook her up!

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

They need to start using her more.

I heard something elsewhere that she may be on next week a bit and the following week. I don't think she will be on frequently though.

I love her to death and I hope they keep her. She adds so much energy to the show. I think she will stick around but who knows with all the changes being made. Maybe they will ditch whatever plans they have for Kate/Roman/Anna/Tony and do something else.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply