Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Days:NBC Text Message spoilers
Topic Started: Aug 20 2007, 12:19 PM (411 Views)
Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Tony prepares to double cross Stefano.

EJ and Sami grow closer while reading Colleen and Santo's love letters.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

:D

It's about time EJ got to be around when one of the letters were read and if this spoiler indicates a change in the direction of the show then I think I might just enjoy Ed Scott's tenure at DOOL very much.

Also, VERY intrigued by the Tony spoiler even if I can't quite figure out what circumstances would lead to a doublecross of Stefano. Does he start impersonating Andre to fuck with Stefano?

DOOL_Fan4ever
Member Avatar
I am Secretly Gay!

omg, yea EJ and Sami reads them together. I want a kiss dam it lol

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

I love that EJ and Sami are starting to grow closer. Give me my EJAMI, Hogan!

DaysFanJean
Member Avatar

Bah humbug. I'm so sick of Sami I don't care one iota who she ends up with as long as this gets her off my screen. UGH!

px780
Member Avatar
Streetcorner Philosopher

DaysFanJean
Aug 20 2007, 03:23 PM
Bah humbug. I'm so sick of Sami I don't care one iota who she ends up with as long as this gets her off my screen. UGH!

Yeah. Someone needs to get kidnapped and or "die" ASAP. And I have loved Sami since the first time I sat down to watch Days.

So Tony's going to pretend to be a good son, or whatever he is to Stefano? That could be interesting. I still don't fully trust him.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

The Tony one is interesting.

Hopefully, Ed salvages the Colleen/Santo stuff. The idea is good but the execution needs help IMO.

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

The Brady's actually let EJ read the letters? I guess they are trusting him more.

dawn9476

Ed Scott didn't have imput interms of writing. Those eppy's he started producing at the beginning of August were written probably a month or two before he started.

Just because Freakami grows closer does not mean that Ed Scott supports them. It takes a HW at least a couple of months for their material to start airing. I doubt it is any different for a co-EP who is just starting. While it is reported that we will see production differences right away, we are probably two months away from seeing any impact that Ed Scott has in the writing since scripts are written several weeks in advance.

dawn9476

PhoenixRising05
Aug 20 2007, 09:18 PM
The Tony one is interesting.

Hopefully, Ed salvages the Colleen/Santo stuff.  The idea is good but the execution needs help IMO.

I hope he ends it if it hasn't ended already when he starts being able to suggest ideas to Hogan for future stories.

DaysFanJean
Member Avatar

However, if you read Stephen Nichols blog you would see where the episodes being filmed at that time, Ed Scott was rewriting and changing and also I think he said that some of the already taped stuff was being redone, too. He apparently is very hands on and will twist this show to something folks want to believe in. At least that is the message I was getting from Stephen.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.
Learn More · Sign-up Now
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply