Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
OLTL: Farah rumors
Topic Started: Aug 20 2007, 12:25 PM (560 Views)
Jonatha

I know Farah posted that she does not know what character she will be playing. Things are hush-hush about it, but here's some rumors I've read:

Rumors:
Her character will be named Julie Lee.

Next month a FBI agent comes to Llanview, named Lee.

Also rumored Farah's character will get hooked up with a 'very well known leading man' and that will start a ruckus with a certain fan base.

:shrug:

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

OneBadKitty
Member Avatar

Here is the official info about her character, from SOD and SNS:

Former DAYS starlet Farah Fath (ex-Mimi), who is joining ONE LIFE TO LIVE, finally has a character name: Gigi Morasco, but OLTL Executive Producer Frank Valentini will say little more. "[Her story] is going to be a total surprise," he teases. "Everybody's just going to have to tune in. She's a very exciting performer and I'm really looking forward to working with her." After spending the summer in her hometown of Lexington, KY, Fath reports to work in September and will start airing on October 24.

Courtesy SOD Online

Jonatha

OneBadKitty
Aug 20 2007, 12:43 PM
Here is the official info about her character, from SOD and SNS:

Former DAYS starlet Farah Fath (ex-Mimi), who is joining ONE LIFE TO LIVE, finally has a character name: Gigi Morasco, but OLTL Executive Producer Frank Valentini will say little more. "[Her story] is going to be a total surprise," he teases. "Everybody's just going to have to tune in. She's a very exciting performer and I'm really looking forward to working with her." After spending the summer in her hometown of Lexington, KY, Fath reports to work in September and will start airing on October 24.

Courtesy SOD Online

Mystery solved. Thanks for posting this. :)

Rick
Member Avatar
Dreamlander

So am I the only one excited about her coming to OLTL?

I am a huge Farah fan, always have been

Jonatha

Rick
Aug 20 2007, 02:29 PM
So am I the only one excited about her coming to OLTL?

I am a huge Farah fan, always have been

I'm looking forword to Farah being on OLTL. I started watching it again, after many years of not watching, just to see how Farah fits in. So far it looks like you and me, Rick. Anyone else?

psychofan
Member Avatar
#1 Fan of Daytime Psychos!

^ I can't say that I'm a fan of her, in general....I thought she was great as Mimi, but in real life, she strikes me as bitchy. I'll tune into her first few episodes to see if I like her. I don't know if I'll ever watch OLTL full time again without Margaret.

Ridge
Member Avatar

I liked Mimi in the original days but the character became jaded and it seemed like Fath did too. The acting on OLTL is top notch for the most part (esp. in comparison to DAYS), and dramatic scenes actually require (And deliver) drama. I am looking forward to her there. OLTL has been awesome and is very close to my heart still.

Kenny
Member Avatar

Wow, she goes from a character named Mimi to a character named Gigi? What gives?! LoL

jcar03
Member Avatar

I'm glad the character wasn't really named Julie Lee cause that was annoying though the Gigi thing isn't much better. But JuLIE LEE was stupid.

King
Member Avatar

With PSNS going, I might put OLTL on my lineup permanently unless DAYS moves to two o'clock here.

Ridge
Member Avatar

Sucks about DAYS moving to 2pm, OLTL is my soap! It has been 10x more consistent than DAYS has over the past 9 years. It'll be hard choosing if I am watching live.

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

I've never watched OLTL but I will be watching an episode or two, or clips to see how she does. I hated her as Mimi, but I'm curious to see now if that was just her character or actually her, that I despised.

Jonatha

Jinxed Soul
Sep 3 2007, 02:51 PM
I've never watched OLTL but I will be watching an episode or two, or clips to see how she does. I hated her as Mimi, but I'm curious to see now if that was just her character or actually her, that I despised.

I'm psyched that many are saying they will watch OLTL after Farah comes on. It's a good soap, people. I promise you won't be disappointed. Please feel free to PM me with any questions about the current storyline. :)

DaysFanJean
Member Avatar

I plan to watch when Farah comes to OLTL, too. She is fascinating to watch and since I've never watched OLTL and don't know the story, starting with a character new to the story will be a good way to start, I think.

I'll go read about it on Wiki.

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

Jonatha
Sep 3 2007, 04:02 PM
Jinxed Soul
Sep 3 2007, 02:51 PM

I'm psyched that many are saying they will watch OLTL after Farah comes on. It's a good soap, people. I promise you won't be disappointed. Please feel free to PM me with any questions about the current storyline. :)

Thanks! But, in all honesty, I only see myself checking out the soap to see how Farah does. I have to know for myself if it was her character (Mimi) I disliked, or if it was her. I don't imagine I will continue watching the soap, unless its absolutely amazing right off the bat.

BTW, when is her first air date?

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply