Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
PSNS: Monday
Topic Started: Aug 20 2007, 01:58 PM (342 Views)
Rick
Member Avatar
Dreamlander

I never thought I'd see the day that ET were married and it finally came. *swoon*

I still loath Alistair! He's so mean to Vincent :angry:

Loved Pretty calling Sheridan out on being a true Crane.

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

King
Member Avatar

SOOOO Disappointing that Alistair is behind Vincent and the Blackmailing. :(

DOOL_Fan4ever
Member Avatar
I am Secretly Gay!

King
Aug 20 2007, 02:01 PM
SOOOO Disappointing that Alistair is behind Vincent and the Blackmailing. :(

I Dont watch passions alot, but i saw that coming from 100 miles away lol.

psychofan
Member Avatar
#1 Fan of Daytime Psychos!

I love that Alistair is behing this Vincent stuff. I've always loved to hate him and I love John Reilly in the role. I haven't seen today's show yet, but still. I know that a lot of people find it uncreative that JER is doing this, but I think it's a good idea.

kserox10

Loved todays epi! just sad that i will not be able to watch Passions after it moves. :angry:

nassaunew

Good episode today

I'm awaiting a Viki and Fox hookup, even though Viki's only 15

Rick
Member Avatar
Dreamlander

I kinda liked Vick, but she's weird not talking and all lol

Deleted User
Deleted User

I'm not liking (in a good way, dramatically), the sexual vibes between Vix and Fox. I mean something STRANGE is going on there.

ET wedding -- they actually acted, wrote and produced the PERFECT wedding -- with a JUSTICE OF THE PEACE. Who knew?! It was perfect? From the looks from one person to another, to the "stop!" teasers -- to the INCREDIBLE flashback sequence (remember when "Passions" did these every week the first year?! :lol: I hope we can get more!) it was PERFECTION. I'm keeping this episode.

As for Alistair, John Reilly scared the SHIT out of me. He's good!

As for Fox and Esme, PLEASE let them get down to business already (and again, SHAME on you "passions" for firing Mark Cameron; his chemistry with Esme's portrayer; nope, still don't know her name -- is INCREDIBLE and RAW HOT).

As for Pretty calling Sher a true Crane? Pot, meet kettle. Sorry, Pretty, but a true innocent would forgive and forget. That's taking the high road. Instead, you're a bitter BITCH who'd rather ruin Fancy's life while you misinterpret what ACTUALLY happened. (Still love you though).

meanwhile, Fancy, why run away from Luis? If he were
Quote Post Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

REALLY mad at you, he wouldn't come chasing after you, dumb bitch! :lol:

Mac, today, was INCREDIBLE. I love her hair, I love her acting choices, I love EVERYTHING about the new Sheridan! :wub:
Quote Post Goto Top

IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

JERSoapsFan
Aug 21 2007, 01:14 AM
REALLY mad at you, he wouldn't come chasing after you, dumb bitch! :lol:

Mac, today, was INCREDIBLE. I love her hair, I love her acting choices, I love EVERYTHING about the new Sheridan! :wub:

I do too!

Sheridan kind of annoyed me back when she was a goody goody victim still when she got trapped in the pit and especially when she fell for Chris's crap and that's around the time I started getting bored and not caring about Passions much anymore.

But I love evil Sheridan and I thought Mack looked especially pretty today. Maybe because Pretty and Fancy were gross from the pool scenes? I don't know.

Loved just about everything about the ET wedding, loved the mournful look Chad and Whitney shared, loved the ET flashback montage. I'm glad I was home to watch this today although I'm pissed because I didn't tape it.

I had heard a little about Alistair coming back but didn't know how and didn't realize they were going to pin the Vincent stuff on him so that was kind of a fun surprise having him back. Although looking back on things I don't know why I didn't see this coming from a mile away.

I just don't understand the Esme-Fox stuff. I haven't been watching enough over the past several months to know who the hell Esme is. Oh well.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

John Reilly rocks. Al is a cruel son of a bitch but as long as we don't see a rape explosion, with him leading the charge, I'm cool. Philip Jeanmarie was fantastic today. Great scenes. I hate that Al was behind all this. I just knew he would be in the back of my mind but it comes off as yet another copout.

Fancy/Luis/Sheridan/Pretty was so stupid but classic JER. Fancy doesn't even wait around to hear Luis say something? Come on. Is it too much to get a realistic misunderstanding at the very least? Oh, and memo to JER. I like Seward but Pretty sucks. She has no purpose and her story is lame. Can her.

Fix/Esme have good chemistry but Wystrach is so bad he brings the scenes down. Cardillo is a gem and I love her silent niece :lol: . Good stuff.

Gwen and Rebecca were funny. Kay and Miguel made me want to vomit. Chad/Whitney are also sickening with their longing looks.

The ET wedding sucked until we got the montage. That salvaged it and even then I was meh because they couldn't use classic stuff with Travis not there. After 8 years, we don't even get to see the whole wedding? No vows? it was all so rushed and that is not a payoff. I was happy to see Theresa's dream come true finally. It really makes things full circlle. It's also great to see Lindsey have her spark back as Theresa. She looked so happy but I was disappointed. Good ending though.

Not a bad Monday episode.

nassaunew

IMissAremid
Aug 21 2007, 02:48 AM
I just don't understand the Esme-Fox stuff. I haven't been watching enough over the past several months to know who the hell Esme is. Oh well.

Esme is Fancy's best friend. She's been shown several times over the last almost 2 years. She's going to become a regular character on DirecTV.

Kenny
Member Avatar

Theresa and Ethan were finally married?

No shit?

Damn! I missed it...

kserox10

Loved the epi!

psychofan
Member Avatar
#1 Fan of Daytime Psychos!

I couldn't BELIEVE that ET montage that they showed!!!!! It was gorgeous. Passions has got to do more of these before the show ends. The last time I remember one was last year in Rome, Gwen destroyed Theresa's cell phone to get rid of the proof that she and JT were in cahoots and said something like "After all of these years, I finally win" and then the song "Why Can't We Be Friends?" started playing and there was a montage of all of their fights. It was great. :lol:

But anyway, back to today's episode...

I don't feel let down at all that Alistair was behind it. I'm just happy to have him back. John Reilly is flawless as a villain. I hope he sticks around and doesn't "die" again for a long time.

And I agree with all those who love what Mac's doing with Sheridan. I've always loved her and Sheridan and now is no change. She is rockin it.

Gwen and Rebecca were hilarious. I think my favorite scene (next to the ET montage) was when they came busting out of the bathroom and Chad tried to grab Gwen, but Rebecca shoved him away. :lol:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
Learn More · Register Now
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply