Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
PSNS NEWS: 5 Murders, New Villian, A Nude Beach; And Tabitha Returns to the Darkside
Topic Started: Aug 20 2007, 03:18 PM (744 Views)
Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Typed up by Rick

A Major character from a core family will be murdered in the final NBC episode [Sepetmber 7]," reveals Reilly, who's been on quite a death spree lately (another major character gets whacked on August 28)

The NBC finale also has big twists that'll impact the she-male plot and the Luis, Fancy, Sheridan triangle. "And we'll pay off the audience by having Ethan meet his son." Reilly reports. "but even that ends in a huge shock"

Viewers can expect even more insanity when the show moves to DirecTv September 7.

"There will be three killing during the first 6-8 weeks, and we will find out that one of the most stable, beloved characters in Harmony is the murderer." Reilly says.

"The Lopez-Fitzgerald clan becomes the target of a new villian that makes Alistair look like a choirboy."

"Reformed witch Tabitha returns to the darkside."

And, notes Reilly, "If given permission, I'd like to add a nude beach for the very sexually active.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Jonatha

Angie79
Aug 20 2007, 03:18 PM
James Reilly is leaving a killer cliff-hanger. A major character from a core family will be murdered in the final NBC episode Sept 7. Another key character will get killed Aug 28.

The finale also has big twists that impact the he-she plot and the Luis- Fancy-Sheridan love triangle.

Ethan meets his son but even that ends on a huge shock.

After going to DIRECTV there will be three killings during the first month or two and we find out one of the most stable beloved citizens in Harmony is a murder, said Reilly.

The Lopez-Fitzgerald clan becomes the target of a new villain who makes Alistair look like a choirboy.

Tabitha well return to the dark side.

From TVGUIDE

http://www.soapnewsandscoops.com/forums/vi...pic.php?t=14833

Thanks, Angie, sounds good. :)

King
Member Avatar

Makes Alistair look like Choirboy?? LOL.

Sounds good! Too bad I will not be able to see Tabby on the dark side. :( I've been waiting for that for so long.

Rick
Member Avatar
Dreamlander

Angie, Hope you don't mind but I had it typed up so I added it.

This sounds great!

Steve Frame
Member Avatar

Wow sounds good. Hopefully we will get some You Tube shots.

KMan101
Member Avatar

Wow. Very very interesting.

Who will be the killer? Probably Sheridan or Fancy to further destroy them.

psychofan
Member Avatar
#1 Fan of Daytime Psychos!

NO! NO! NO!!!!!! Why can't I have DirecTV?! WHY WHY WHY?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? :angry:

MTSRocks
Member Avatar

I'm sure someone will find a "creative" way to send PSNS to those without DirecTV. I bet Grace is the one behind these murders.

Rick
Member Avatar
Dreamlander

Quote:

"one of the most stable, beloved characters in Harmony is the murderer."

Grace instantly popped into my mind as well. Perhaps she went nuts? LOL

Rick
Member Avatar
Dreamlander

Now I'm thinking of Pilar. Maybe she's sick of always having bad thing happen and kills Fox and others. LOL

King
Member Avatar

I am thinking Pilar too.

Maybe Little Ethan dies?

Pilar is the killer?

Possessed by the devil who is the villain that makes Alistair look like a choirboy?

px780
Member Avatar
Streetcorner Philosopher

Pilar a serial killer...she is kind of whacked out so it wouldn't be too far out. Attacking her children to protect them. She did warn them about tangling with the Cranes, and they just didn't listen...

At first this makes me sad I don't have DirecTV. And then I remember that all Passions mysteries turn out crappy. Gotta hold onto that feeling. That Rachel Crane, Martin/Katherine, Vincent kind of feeling.

I am curious how Tabitha goes back to the darkside if Endora is around being good.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

I am thinking Grace or Pilar. They put Eva in those DIRECTV promos, which was weird considering she is not a major character like the others who did promos.

I am lucky enough that a relative of mine had DIRECTV installed today so I am just going to make arrangements with him so I can see all this. I am sure someone will post episodes or find a way to do something.

This all sounds great though. Based on spoilers, I think I have a feeling who the major death is on September 7 but I'm not sure. It could be that person or a cast of mistaken identity.

I think we should do a live posting thread that day because that "last" episode is bound to be shocking.

Rick
Member Avatar
Dreamlander

I think the person who dies on August 28 will be Vincent

and Fox will be murdered on the final NBC eppy

Deleted User
Deleted User

First of all, that "nude beach" line threw me for a loop. Is it just me, or is this not the JER I knew and loved? I'm not quite complaining, but from the past two years of "passions" (Jessica whoring, the Lucy sting operation; all the rapes; now this), he just has gotten REALLY, REALLY dirty and shameless.

Perhaps his stories fooled me early on. Maybe he is this way. But a guy who has St. Margaret Mary's as his official charity, names the church on his show after that and has all these stories about redemtion and grace under fire and faith, hope, love, etc etc... it seems the line is being blurred from playful or even spicy storytelling to out-and-out obscenity. Granted, I won't complain too much if the nude beach (is real and) turns true, lol, but I can't help thinking this is just NOT the same JER from 99-2001. The mature tone that is being set may even clash with long-time fans. I don't know.

Anyway, I think the murderess is Pilar. The signs are already there. She (even if time turned back) cursed God, didn't even BAT AN EYELASH that Theresa and Ethan got married without an annulment from the Catholic church (that is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo not Pilar), and what's left? Mass murder.
Quote Post Goto Top

psychofan
Member Avatar
#1 Fan of Daytime Psychos!

Rick
Aug 20 2007, 06:56 PM
Now I'm thinking of Pilar. Maybe she's sick of always having bad thing happen and kills Fox and others. LOL

That was the first thought in my head. I'd LOVE that just like I loved Marlena as the SSK and Maggie as the Fury in Mike's blog. :lol:

KMan101
Member Avatar

Hmm. Grace as the killer honestly was my first thought too. That would be quite interesting. Maybe Grace is possessed or something? lol

KristianFanForever
Member Avatar
Shove your crappy show where the sun don't shine, Corday!

......Aaaaaaaaaalllllllllllrighty then.....LOL

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
Learn More · Sign-up Now
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply