Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DAYS: Ali blogged 8/20; MDA telethon stuff/Ed Scott thoughts
Topic Started: Aug 20 2007, 06:11 PM (1,857 Views)
DOOL_Fan4ever
Member Avatar
I am Secretly Gay!

psychofan
Aug 21 2007, 01:19 PM
DOOL_Fan4ever
Aug 20 2007, 08:14 PM
Y&RWorldTurner
Aug 20 2007, 08:11 PM
DOOL_Fan4ever
Aug 20 2007, 08:08 PM
But i would love it more if Rachel and Blake would play santeen. They are great actors same with Ali and james.

Um, it would kinda defeat the purpose of the whole storyline, since Sami and EJ are supposed to look like Colleen and EJ. :huh:

yea but they stated that this year that sami looked like colleen and ej santo. They could have found a picture instead of sami looking like colleen, they could have found a picture that chelsea looked like colleen and bo and hope would have been more shocked then ever and stefano has a picture instead of ej looking like santo, he pulls out a picture of Nick and says well if the hortons and brady ever found this out, it would rock there families forever and pulls out a picture of santo that looked exactly like Nick. That would be awesome but i am loving santeen with Ali and James. they are doing a great job.

u know what i just pictured nick with that mustache lol

Nick isn't a DiMera, you imbisol.

i know, but it would be cool to see nick as santo and chelsea as colleen. Nick is the son of Jessica and Josh Fallon. But i think it would been better if the younger kids were involved in this story. I love james and ali as colleen and santo but i think it could been more interesting if Nick looked like santo and Chelsea looked like Colleen.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

psychofan
Member Avatar
#1 Fan of Daytime Psychos!

Quote:

i know, but it would be cool to see nick as santo and chelsea as colleen. Nick is the son of Jessica and Josh Fallon. But i think it would been better if the younger kids were involved in this story. I love james and ali as colleen and santo but i think it could been more interesting if Nick looked like santo and Chelsea looked like Colleen.

Every post of yours is more and more outrageous than before. :lol: There shouldn't be a Santeen to begin with....but it would be even worse if they were played by Rachel and Blake.

DOOL_Fan4ever
Member Avatar
I am Secretly Gay!

psychofan
Aug 21 2007, 01:23 PM
Quote:

Every post of yours is more and more outrageous than before. :lol: There shouldn't be a Santeen to begin with....but it would be even worse if they were played by Rachel and Blake.

i am enjoying santeen, u may not but i am. Why wouldnt it be good with rachel and blake. they both are great actors and they would do it. But ali and james are doing a great job.

OneBadKitty
Member Avatar

Pyschofan is right. And the kids should not be involved in a vendetta that began before any of them could even say "Dimera." The Dimeras went after Roman, Marlena, Bo and Hope and John. They are the ones who should be serving it up ice cold, not reduced to sitting around reading a bunch of boring letters.

psychofan
Member Avatar

DOOL_Fan4ever
Aug 21 2007, 01:25 PM
psychofan
Aug 21 2007, 01:23 PM
Quote:

i am enjoying santeen, u may not but i am. Why wouldnt it be good with rachel and blake. they both are great actors and they would do it. But ali and james are doing a great job.

If you think Ali and James are doing a great job, then what's the problem?!?! Chelsea and Nick have their own story (unforunately) and they have NOTHING to do with the DiMeras. They don't even know hardly anything about them. It wouldn't make a lick of sense for them to have a place in the DiMera feud history.

px780
Member Avatar
Streetcorner Philosopher

OneBadKitty
Aug 21 2007, 11:26 AM
Pyschofan is right. And the kids should not be involved in a vendetta that began before any of them could even say "Dimera." The Dimeras went after Roman, Marlena, Bo and Hope and John. They are the ones who should be serving it up ice cold, not reduced to sitting around reading a bunch of boring letters.

I think the kids should be involved, some of them anyway, and I thought that was the whole point of brining back the Dimeras.

Stephanie: dead, to better integrate Steve and Kayla
Chelsea: "dead," make Nick a hero, involve her as Bo's daughter

Belle and Shawn should be in this too, imho.

They should be used to amp up the drama, and because that would force older viewers who want to follow the feud to see these younger characters, maybe gain some affection (it could happen, if they didn't do what they've done with poor Sweeney).

bellcurve
Unregistered

LOL....I *HEART* psychofan! LOL.
Quote Post Goto Top

psychofan
Member Avatar

bellcurve
Aug 21 2007, 08:02 PM
LOL....I *HEART* psychofan! LOL.

Aw. You're too sweet :wub: :D

Sephora
Unregistered

KMan101
Aug 20 2007, 06:36 PM
Any idea when Ed Scott's first episode airs?

It sounds VERY promising. I'm assuming Scott's first episode will probably air in late September if taped recently ... ? What's the taping schedule like right now?

Ed Scott's first day was August 6th so we could see his stuff as early as next week if they are still three weeks out like they were a couple months ago.
Quote Post Goto Top

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

px780
Aug 21 2007, 07:49 PM
OneBadKitty
Aug 21 2007, 11:26 AM

I think the kids should be involved, some of them anyway, and I thought that was the whole point of brining back the Dimeras.

Stephanie: dead, to better integrate Steve and Kayla
Chelsea: "dead," make Nick a hero, involve her as Bo's daughter

Belle and Shawn should be in this too, imho.

They should be used to amp up the drama, and because that would force older viewers who want to follow the feud to see these younger characters, maybe gain some affection (it could happen, if they didn't do what they've done with poor Sweeney).

I agree. Yes, J&M should be a bigger part of it but Bope are active in this. That is just as good to me in regards to them because what should they be doing? The only thing I can think of them doing in this story is investigating. That is who they are.

I wish the younger characters had been involved more in this because they should be getting into this too. These are their families and it helps get the audience used to them as future big characters. Then again, even if the balance were good some would still hate them because those fanbases have to have their supercouples 5 days a week sucking face and talking about how much they love each other. Romance is needed but Days does need to start integrating new and younger characters. Shawn, Belle, Philip, Sami, Lucas, etc are all ready to be moved up IMO and the fact that a good deal of the audience doesn't see that disturbs me. if Days lasts that long, should we be expecting J&M and B&H to be chasing after criminals with their walkers since the majority of the audience seems to unable to adjust to anyone else?

The main problem with Days is alot of fans have become too unable to please. When they get what they want, they find something else they want and no longer want that. Days' biggest problem since 2000 has been one thing....fanbases. Ed needs to push for what is good for the story. Drama and entertainment comes first because compelling story will help Days more in the long run then giving the fanbases weekly love scenes.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply