Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
PSNS: Tuesday
Topic Started: Aug 21 2007, 01:28 PM (390 Views)
kserox10

I am loving the show right now!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

OneBadKitty
Member Avatar

Luis: The wheel is spinning but the hamster is dead.

Gwen: Out with it!!! Theresa has NO reason now to keep her secret.

King
Member Avatar

Luis, Chad, and Pretty need to die.

The rest is good though. Love Liza Huber/Gwen! And Becs, obvi!

psychofan
Member Avatar
#1 Fan of Daytime Psychos!

I'll watch later....I can't wait! Oh, hey, to make this thread even more fun you should add subtitles!! Like, I'm not sure what's happening today, but if this were yesterday, the subtitle could've been "Alistair's Back!" or "ET Wedding FINALLY!" See where I'm going? lol. If you don't want to, it's no biggie, though. :)

OneBadKitty
Member Avatar

OMG!!! Vincent was faking his mental breakdown? Almost makes me wish Alistair had killed him.

I must say that Phillip Jeanmarie has been kicking some serious acting ass.

King
Member Avatar

I agree. He really sucked in the beginning. He's really improved.

psychofan
Member Avatar

OneBadKitty
Aug 21 2007, 01:40 PM
OMG!!! Vincent was faking his mental breakdown? Almost makes me wish Alistair had killed him.

I must say that Phillip Jeanmarie has been kicking some serious acting ass.

OMG! :o I did NOT see that coming. I mean, my initial thought was "He's faking", but after Friday and then yesterday I was like "Whoa...he really is insane". You got me, JER! :P

kserox10

Loved the SLAP!!

OneBadKitty
Member Avatar

You know you're in trouble when you actually want Vincent to kill Sheri-whacked.

psychofan
Member Avatar

Today's show was AWESOME!!!!!!! You know how you lose track of time sometimes and you think there's more to an episode but then all of a sudden the episode ends and you're like "What?! It's over?!" That's how today was for me!!!!

EVERYTHING was just amazing....especially the ending with Sheridan screaming and Luis hearing her. But also, Alistair walking in on Pretty and Fancy and their reaction to him. GOD I love this show!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply