Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Days:EJ Spumor
Topic Started: Aug 21 2007, 02:31 PM (1,196 Views)
Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

This was actually posted a week or two ago and I didn't see it happening, but now with the SOD cover saying that EJ dies this could be true!

I don't know anything about Cindi Rinehart except that I hear or see her name attached to spoilers that are usually pretty viable I believe. I actually posted a thread on the NBC site regarding EJ and several people joining the discussion that live in Seattle said that on her show the other day, Cindi said that EJ isn't guilty for setting Lucas up to die in the freezer.

James Scott has a tattoo on his wrist, a quote, that is usually covered up by the make-up department. HOWEVER, on today's show the tattoo was visible and the camera panned onto it, like it was being used to show this was not EJ, but an imposter.

Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

DOOL_Fan4ever
Member Avatar
I am Secretly Gay!

Angie79
Aug 21 2007, 02:31 PM
This was actually posted a week or two ago and I didn't see it happening, but now with the SOD cover saying that EJ dies this could be true!

I don't know anything about Cindi Rinehart except that I hear or see her name attached to spoilers that are usually pretty viable I believe. I actually posted a thread on the NBC site regarding EJ and several people joining the discussion that live in Seattle said that on her show the other day, Cindi said that EJ isn't guilty for setting Lucas up to die in the freezer.

James Scott has a tattoo on his wrist, a quote, that is usually covered up by the make-up department. HOWEVER, on today's show the tattoo was visible and the camera panned onto it, like it was being used to show this was not EJ, but an imposter.

yea yea, omg are u saying that the ej we seeing is not the real ej. OMG i hope this is true because i still can have my EJAMI, oh please hogan, u would be king of my world, i want my ejami NOW DAM IT.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

Ummmmm, maybe I'm dense but what does that have to do with the EJ dies spoiler?

And I don't know where you read the stuff about the person claiming they saw Cindi Rinehart say that, but I know there was a link at the EJami fan site to the NBC thread where this poster claimed that's what she said and other posters who saw the report refuted she said any such thing so the whole thing was written off as bunk. Yeah you could see his tattoo barely when the sleeve of his suitcoat rode up a little bit, but I don't think the closeup on his arm had anything to do with showcasing the tattoo, it was showing his hands and the gloves locking up his ice truck.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Quote:

Saying it is a possibility that it isn't really EJ that dies.

Quote:

And I don't know where you read the stuff about the person claiming they saw Cindi Rinehart say that, but I know there was a link at the EJami fan site to the NBC thread where this poster claimed that's what she said and other posters who saw the report refuted she said any such thing so the whole thing was written off as bunk. Yeah you could see his tattoo barely when the sleeve of his suitcoat rode up a little bit, but I don't think the closeup on his arm had anything to do with showcasing the tattoo, it was showing his hands and the gloves locking up his ice truck.

Oh, ok. I didn't see the original post about it. The only thing I read about this is what I posted above.

IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

Angie79
Aug 21 2007, 02:47 PM
Quote:

Saying it is a possibility that it isn't really EJ that dies.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. LOL. Now I get it. Sorry. It's been a weird day. Ha.

DOOL_Fan4ever
Member Avatar
I am Secretly Gay!

well it makes sense that ej dies and i never heard anything about james scott is leaving.

King
Member Avatar

Another imposter? Oy.

MichaelGL
Member Avatar
Sexy Jew

Maybe the theory that ej could be a pawn is true and the real ej is somewhere else?

Ponz
Member Avatar

Why would an imposter EJ fantasize about comforting Sami?

Jonatha

MichaelGL
Aug 21 2007, 03:28 PM
Maybe the theory that ej could be a pawn is true and the real ej is somewhere else?

I was surprised when EJ put Lucas in the freezer. Up and until that point EJ seemed to be trying to side with the Bradys. It seemed strange he decided to get rid of Lucas. But at this point, anything is possible.

px780
Member Avatar
Streetcorner Philosopher

For the love of God. Another impostor, another role for James Scott...screw that. I'ma have to throw out that line about quitting the show if it's true, because this would be a bad, bad sign about their work.

Jonatha

px780
Aug 21 2007, 08:14 PM
For the love of God. Another impostor, another role for James Scott...screw that. I'ma have to throw out that line about quitting the show if it's true, because this would be a bad, bad sign about their work.

For what it's worth - at his Haloscan message board Dustin has said he does not believe EJ dies. He says it's more likely a faked death.

DOOL_Fan4ever
Member Avatar
I am Secretly Gay!

px780

whats the bad part, james scott=GREAT ACTOR.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Jonatha
Aug 21 2007, 08:19 PM
px780
For the love of God.  Another impostor, another role for James Scott...screw that.  I'ma have to throw out that line about quitting the show if it's true, because this would be a bad, bad sign about their work.

For what it's worth - at his Haloscan message board Dustin has said he does not believe EJ dies. He says it's more likely a faked death.

Yeah, I bet that is what it is. They are just going to think that he is dead.

Days4Life
Unregistered

I agree, Angie. I think if EJ was going to "die" as in actually being dead, the headline would have been that the actor was fired, then we would be left wondering about his exit storyline. I'll be very surprised if EJ is going to really die--but then again, I'm a Jack Devereaux fan so I've been surprised before!
Quote Post Goto Top

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

This man over the past few episodes not being the real EJ would be kick ass. That would explain his undescribable, peculiar actions over the last little while. If so, I only wonder who the imposter could be. My first guess would be Andre, but that would be unbelievably unrealistic given he was mixed up with Bo and Hope over the tabernacle thing.

EJ dying would suck! He has brought a lot to the show and is very talented. I want to see him grow as a person without Stefano's influence.

px780
Member Avatar
Streetcorner Philosopher

I'd almost rather have Chip in the Head. It's too close in time to the Tony/Andre thing, imho, for some kind of not-EJ scheme and that only sort of worked for me.

I could go for Impostor if they went full-on Reilly with it and made it Kate with a mask or something ridiculous. Because that might be funny.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

I doubt this and I don't think the show needs another impostor story right now.

Sephora
Unregistered

I read this a while back and then someone posted the audio and she did not say he didn't do it.

I don't think this EJ is an imposter or a twin or any of the above. I think he's messed up because of his upbringing.
Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply