Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DAYS: Fall Prediction
Topic Started: Aug 21 2007, 06:31 PM (607 Views)
DOOL_Fan4ever
Member Avatar
I am Secretly Gay!

The week is finally here when i always make my Fall Prediction. Last year i was 40% right lol. What are your prediction?

* How Colleen died will be revealed in the early part of September. I think ether Shawn Sr was aiming to shoot Santo but Colleen got in the way and Shawn sr Shot Colleen instead. Or another way Colleen could have died, was that Shawn Sr Rigged a truck the run down Santo after luring him into a trap. Colleen shes santo is about to get run over by the truck, so she pushes him out of the way and gets hit by the truck.

* Salem University classes begin this fall and Belle, Chelsea and Stephanie all attend. All 3 join a sorority but they find out it isn't all fun and games. I look for someone to get attacked, raped and get into trouble really bad if the rumor is true. I also think chelsea and Stephanie will begin getting stalked with in the middle their love ones getting hurt, Nick and Jeremy.

* Three 3 deaths happens and its apart of the Brady vs Dimera. Andre will be the first one to kill a Brady and it will be Shawn Sr. I can't say what he does, i am betting on a "another bomb" or some drug that makes him have a fatal heart attack. EJ will be the 2nd death in the brady vs Dimera but all is not what it seems, everyone will think EJ is dead but he isn't. He paid someone off to kill him, so he can come up with a plan to get Sami and take down Andre, or another possible way is that the ej we are seeing is not ej but an inposter, pretending to be the real EJ. Andre could be a possible death along with John Black, what bigger death then John in the brady vs Dimera Fued. Bo and Hope will also be heavly featured this fall along with John and Marlena.

* I also think Sami will get kidnapped by the imposter ej and taken away out of salem to a castle or something. The real Ej escapes and warns the citizen of salem, him and Lucas goes on an adventure in search for Sami. The real EJ and the Fake EJ go head to Head and Fight.

* Abby returns to town and wants a relationship with Max, so the fall we will see Max and Abby relationship growing.

* Steve and Kayla cont to raise pocket until someone tips Philip off with the location of his child. He goes there and sees steve and kayla with pocket. This fall philip will try and kidnap him, order people to do it but steve protects pocket from them by kicking the crap out of them. It will end in a BIG custody battle for little tyler kiriakis.

* Nick would be still cont raising china lee's children. I predict we get more disturbing news that someone is setting Nick up so he could take all his energy and attention off of Chelsea and focus on China Lee Children, so it would be alot easier to kidnap Chelsea. Someone paid China lee to go to nick, marry him and pay off the cops or get herself arrested so nick would be stuck with her children.

* Shawn and Belle will cont fight and battle until there wedding day lol.
* Bo and Hope would be heavly involve in the brady vs dimera and going on adventure.

Whats your prediction? There here it is, i deleted the one in the ballroom

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Rick
Member Avatar
Dreamlander

Fall/Winter Predictions

;)

Shawn Sr dies, Caroline becomes so depressed that she refuses to come downstairs to the Pub. (which works great because she's been fired anyway) Offscreen Caroline gives the Pub to Chelsea and Stephanie, who turn it into a dance club named Pub Metro

Jeremy moves into Maggie and Mickey house when they move out to go and live with Alice to take care of her. (works great because now they can use Maggie's house and the Teens and not have to worry about paying Rogers to be there or address the fact that Mickey is never on) Alice and Maggie are not seen until Christmas. Mickey can't be there for the hanging of ornaments because he's working on a case. Jeremy & Max turn the house into brothel and become pimps.

Victor dies of a heart attack after a sex romp with China Lee. Phillip takes over Titan, and hires Shawn and Belle. Shawn becomes a photographer and hires a few new models, making Belle jealous. Phillip and Belle grow closer because Shawn is always working. Shawn becomes attracted to Mia (new model/new character) and the two start dating. Chloe returns (with a recast Brady) and wants Phillip back.

Sami, Lucas, and EJ move into the Dimera Mansion after they all agree to have a thresome. Since they both love her, she has decided to be with them both.

Will returns from Baseball camp (with a secret) as a 6'2" stud with huge muscles and blonde hair. He brings his friend Jeff with him (another newbie) Will's holding a big secret...He's GAY! :o

Tony and Anna leave for Paris and are never mentioned again.

Steve and Kayla set off on a cruise around the world.

Stefano is regulated to a monthly appearance since he's so sick. EJ keeps him upstairs under Rolf's care 24/7

Billie and Kate also have their monthly scenes in which Kate bitches about Sami, and Billie bitches about not being able to find someone.

Bo and Hope are living quietly at home with Ciara, popping up once in a while to make sure Shawn is okay.

Abe, Roman, and John are seldom on, and when they are it's at the cop shop and they are waiting for Stefano to make another move.

Marlena is stripped of her medical liscense due to a malpractice suit, and is forced to work at the Hudson Street diner. She's on a few times a month, when Belle orders takeout.

Doug and Julie cannot attend the Horton Christmas, but they send a letter to be read by Sami

DOOL_Fan4ever
Member Avatar
I am Secretly Gay!

Rick
Aug 21 2007, 06:42 PM
Fall/Winter Predictions

;)

Shawn Sr dies, Caroline becomes so depressed that she refuses to come downstairs to the Pub. (which works great because she's been fired anyway) Offscreen Caroline gives the Pub to Chelsea and Stephanie, who turn it into a dance club named Pub Metro

i would love to see that happen, that would be cool. we do need another night club in salem.

Rick
Member Avatar
Dreamlander

sarcasm: a sharply ironical taunt; sneering or cutting remark: a sneer, jest, taunt or mockery

DOOL_Fan4ever
Member Avatar
I am Secretly Gay!

Rick
Aug 21 2007, 06:52 PM
sarcasm: a sharply ironical taunt; sneering or cutting remark: a sneer, jest, taunt or mockery

why would u do that for, this thread is suppose to be for predicting the fall storylines/events, its suppose to be taken serious.

Rick
Member Avatar
Dreamlander

My predictions were sarcasm my dear boy. Well for the most part :unsure:

I seriously could see some of it happening. Scary

Jay
Member Avatar
Bye Bye Bitch

Rick that shit would be horrible. All about the kids eh. Terry, you would love that wouldn't you?

DOOL_Fan4ever
Member Avatar
I am Secretly Gay!

Jay
Aug 21 2007, 07:01 PM
Rick that shit would be horrible. All about the kids eh. Terry, you would love that wouldn't you?

yes i would love it, more nick and chelsea the better

OneBadKitty
Member Avatar

I love Chelsea and Nick too, but less Chelsea would be very nice. She has been heavily featured pretty much since the character was brought on.

px780
Member Avatar
Streetcorner Philosopher

That would be so awesome if Doug and Julie wrote a letter, but only if it were played out by Sweeney & Scott.

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

My hopes for the upcoming year would vary vastly from my predictions. But, my hopes are:

- Shawn Sr. dies or gets killed by a Dimera, mostly likely Andre
- Stefano dies
- Kayla and Steve get to keep Pocket Man
- Belle and Shawn get married
- EJ and Sami hook up and EJ is a really good guy

Now for some predictions:
- Stefano comes close to a near death experience but survives, or pretends to be dead
- Max and Jeremy get into deep water, and Stephanie is there for Max
- Chelsea and Nick break up again

Rick
Member Avatar
Dreamlander

px780
Aug 21 2007, 09:09 PM
That would be so awesome if Doug and Julie wrote a letter, but only if it were played out by Sweeney & Scott.

Yes

They would have to have EJ sing like Doug and have Sami sit beside him so they could act it out.

What a gas it would be LOL

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply