Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Days:CDN TV Guide spoilers for wk of 9/3; *updated 8/24*
Topic Started: Aug 21 2007, 10:06 PM (1,261 Views)
Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Monday
No show

Tuesday
Sami recuperates at the hospital after being locked in the steam room; Bo admits his plan to Tony.

Wednesday
Sami and EJ argue over the latest translations of Colleen and Santo's letters; Nick and the boys are followed by a strange man in a Panama hat.

Thursday
Rawlings holds Max and Stephanie at gunpoint; EJ and Sami discuss how similar they are to Santo and Colleen; Rawlings shoots Jett in the back.

Friday
Chelsea struggles to keep Jett alive until the paramedics arrive; Lucas makes a harsh accusation against Sami.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

Freeze Lucas, and burn Sami to death? Great!

px780
Member Avatar
Streetcorner Philosopher

Well thank the gods. I was worried that Lucas usurped Sami's turn.

IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

Oh for Pete's sake!

Wasn't she giving CPR to EJ on Thursday to save HIS life? So I guess Friday she gets locked in a steam room? Isn't that bad for pregnant women in the first place?

DaysFanJean
Member Avatar

Don't you know? Sami is invincible. If EJ is killed off and Sami and Lucas stay in this insipid relationship.....I'll probably not be back for another six years.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Why in the hell is Sami in the hospital again!? She needs to take a damn residence there.

Sephora
Unregistered

IMissAremid
Aug 21 2007, 10:55 PM
Oh for Pete's sake!

Wasn't she giving CPR to EJ on Thursday to save HIS life? So I guess Friday she gets locked in a steam room? Isn't that bad for pregnant women in the first place?

Hot tubs are bad, not sure about steam rooms. This must lead to the text spoiler that says EJ and Sami grow closer reading the letters. I guess they are bored in the hospital together. :lol:
Quote Post Goto Top

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

National Enquirer spoiler for wk of 9/3:

Santo and Collen give into their inhibitions.

http://groups.msn.com/SecondChancesTheLUMI...636435992137784

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

This does sound good, Angie. Seems like more vets next week and the week after.

Thanks for posting.

IMissAremid
Member Avatar

Anything else been posted tonight?

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

IMissAremid
Aug 22 2007, 09:43 PM
Anything else been posted tonight?

Not yet. Should be in about 10-15 minutes.

IMissAremid
Member Avatar

Oh I was thinking it was later than it was. I'm a different time zone tonight and got screwed up. lol. Thanks for checking Angie.

Charmqn
Member Avatar

wonder who's following Nick and the kids? could it be the children's real father?

DOOL_Fan4ever
Member Avatar
I am Secretly Gay!

Charmqn
Aug 22 2007, 10:39 PM
wonder who's following Nick and the kids? could it be the children's real father?

dr rebert back for revenge lol jk

soapfan4life

DOOL_Fan4ever
Aug 22 2007, 10:51 PM
Charmqn
Aug 22 2007, 10:39 PM

dr rebert back for revenge lol jk

I know you were just kidding, buy seriously, if that happened I think I may seriously consider completey taking a break from this show.(ok that would never really happen). That whole story with him back in march/april was such a waste why bring him back, come up with something original.

OneBadKitty
Member Avatar

The China Lee story is beyond stupid. It's clear that she is a con artist and has her kids in on the act by telling them what to do and say. She has to know (like we all already know) that Nick has no legal obligation to her brats.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

It's obvious that Jett will be paralyzed given that shot in the back spoiler.

Lskreet's spoilers keep being proven true. Good job!!

Good to see TTS winding down...finally!!

Now we need Santo/Colleen too, as much as I am enjoying it right now.

September sounds alot like May to me. It sounds like it will end things while transitioning us into new stuff.

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

OneBadKitty
Aug 23 2007, 12:02 AM
The China Lee story is beyond stupid. It's clear that she is a con artist and has her kids in on the act by telling them what to do and say. She has to know (like we all already know) that Nick has no legal obligation to her brats.

China Lee will succeed though. Nick is too much of a good guy. She's going to get everything she wants from him.

IMissAremid
Member Avatar

OK waiting for that other shoe to drop for us EJami fans. Any day now. I want to be excited about this but I.just.can't.trust.this.show.

px780
Member Avatar
Streetcorner Philosopher

Sami is similar to Colleen? Um. And EJ is like Santo, a man who created a feud that sucked his son's whole life away?

They'd be more interesting if they were, actually.

I'm rooting for China Lee, the mysterious stranger and the man who shoots Jett. Touch the Sky with a bullet in your back, jackass!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply