Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
PSNS: Wednesday; Will Luis Save Sheridan?/Grampy's back!
Topic Started: Aug 22 2007, 10:28 AM (797 Views)
psychofan
Member Avatar
#1 Fan of Daytime Psychos!

I actually liked Pretty today...I liked her loyalty to Alistair, even though he's so evil. I kept hoping he would accept her.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

I am going to comment on both Tuesday and Wednesday since I did not post yesterday.

Pretty sucks. More one note writing from JER. What a waste.

Sheridan/Vincent/Luis was very good. The tone, dialogue...everything. Loved it.

Fancy/Alistair was good too. Love the exploration of Al's feelings for both Pretty and Fancy. That gun thing at the end was horribly stupid but so Passions.

ET has been filler for two days now and a waste. I missed Evian today. They added alot to yesterday. I am glad ET are married and had a love scene but nothing happened today and to end on that story today was ridiculous with all the excitement being elsewhere. Gwen and Rebecca was great as always.

Hopefully, tomorrow is good. This week has had 3 straight episode that have good moments and bad.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

First of all, I have to hate on Ethan, the IDIOT who bought Theresa sexy SHIT to wear before they make love when, hello?, the fantasy is to take her in her FUCKING WEDDING DRESS. Because fucking the BRIDE is hot! In lingerie she's just another pretty girl. THINK, ETHAN, THINK! Ethan's stupidity in that regard ruined the scene for me. (Thanks a lot, ASSHOLE!)

Meanwhile, I wish JER had fun with the Luis/Sher/Vinny scene. We know Vin is bisexual (and probably more in the gay way, though); he should have just said, "Okay, I'll strip nude ... I'll have sex with you! One night ... 15 minutes ... no kissing." Or something equally sexy and fun. Instead, he went the predictable (for me) route. Come from behind.

Oh, and to those who didn't see it coming? Luis hinted it after he fake with Vincent. Vincent turned away for a split second, Galen's expression turned to worried; then Vinny turned back and Galen went back to "Haha, get the bitch."

POOR PRETTY! I have NEVER, in all my years of watching a soap, seen anyone so MERCILESSLY taunted as Alistair did to her today. I mean, the "Ugly Crane" and the "pizza on your face" comments were just a BIT MUCH.
Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply