Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Days:SOD Spoilers; *rest of previews added on page 2*
Topic Started: Aug 22 2007, 11:12 AM (2,932 Views)
DOOL_Fan4ever
Member Avatar
I am Secretly Gay!

Only the Lumi and DiMera spoilers for now; the rest later.

Lucas/Sami/EJ: "Sami and EJ grow closer while learning more about the gripping history of Santo and Colleen. By October, Sami must choose between saving her marriage and ending the vendetta. Sami then asks Lucas for an annulment. Lucas will cut ties with Kate and change his last name to Horton."

The DiMeras: "The origin of the DiMera/Brady vendetta is finally revealed. Bo designs a unique plot to trap Andre, enlisting the help of all of the Bradys and Tony and Anna. Howevre, Andre turns the tables on them, putting several lives in danger. Steve will take Stefano hostage; Stefano will reveal a stunning truth from the past to Grandpa Shawn. One of the Bradys will hover near death. One of the DiMera will die in September then another will die in October."

The headline about EJ dying was a red herring. Lucas and Sami save his his life. Here are the highlights or lowlights from the article.

It's Lucas to the Rescue when Days of Our Lives EJ is Electrocuted

"Sami stops the CPR and Lucas picks up. "The next time he is conscious, Lucas's tongue is his mouth." cracks Scott.

"It's all very interesting and I suppose he almost dies, but luckily he doesn't."

After the paramedics tend to EJ, "Sami and Lucas proceed to have probably the best scences of the year." declares Dattilo. "Lucas reluctantly confronts the problem of EJ, and Sami's like, 'Why are you so upset?" and he says, ' Becuae you want this guy and I can see it. He wants you and I'm sick of it.' They're dynamite scences. You have to tune in."

Second Chances

http://soaptalkscoops.proboards56.co...d=1187786 555
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Sephora
Unregistered

Love that part about the EJ dying being a redherring :)
Quote Post Goto Top

psychofan
Member Avatar
#1 Fan of Daytime Psychos!

Words can't describe how much I hate Days of our Lives after reading those spoilers.

DOOL_Fan4ever
Member Avatar
I am Secretly Gay!

i for one am so relieve that ej is not going to be killed off. thank you soap gods, days would be lost without JAMES SCOTT's presents. well days will be dead if james scott would ever leave.

psychofan
Member Avatar

DOOL_Fan4ever
Aug 22 2007, 11:17 AM
i for one am so relieve that ej is not going to be killed off. thank you soap gods, days would be lost without JAMES SCOTT's presents. well days will be dead if james scott would ever leave.

Once again, you're sadly mistaken.

DOOL_Fan4ever
Member Avatar
I am Secretly Gay!

psychofan
Aug 22 2007, 11:20 AM
DOOL_Fan4ever

Once again, you're sadly mistaken.

well thats MY OPINION. I am a huge fan of Ej and James Scott. Days would be totally lost without james scott.

DOOL_Fan4ever
Member Avatar
I am Secretly Gay!

psychofan
Aug 22 2007, 11:15 AM
Words can't describe how much I hate Days of our Lives after reading those spoilers.

why do u hate days more, this is GOOD news. EJ does not die. We ejami'ers still have hope lol.

OneBadKitty
Member Avatar

I wouldn't count on James Scott not leaving.

DOOL_Fan4ever
Member Avatar
I am Secretly Gay!

OneBadKitty
Aug 22 2007, 11:29 AM
I wouldn't count on James Scott not leaving.

he won't, a while back, he said it was a blessing for him getting picked up by days of our lives and he loves it at days. Why would he leave, he wont leave.

psychofan
Member Avatar

DOOL_Fan4ever
Aug 22 2007, 11:29 AM
psychofan
Aug 22 2007, 11:15 AM

why do u hate days more, this is GOOD news. EJ does not die. We ejami'ers still have hope lol.

EJ is a rapist, a monster, and an idiot and Hogan tries to make us feel sorry for him and like him? I think not. I hate him so much. I hate everything about Days right now. Much like you can't stop praising everything it does I can't stop HATING everything it does. It's a mess and I hope that at the rate it's going, it does get cancelled. Because I'd rather have no Days than this Days.

OneBadKitty
Member Avatar

Quote:

he won't, a while back, he said it was a blessing for him getting picked up by days of our lives and he loves it at days. Why would he leave, he wont leave.

You don't know that for sure. Things and circumstances can and do change.

OneBadKitty
Member Avatar

Amen, psychofan!

Sephora
Unregistered

DOOL_Fan4ever

As much as I like EJ, Days can survive without him.
Quote Post Goto Top

psychofan
Member Avatar

^ It's nice to see that all EJ fans aren't obsessive lunatics. :lol:

Steve Frame
Member Avatar

The only part i like is Lucas changing his last name to Horton, and thought it was funny that Lucas has his tongue in EJ's mouth. LOL

Steve Frame
Member Avatar

And I loved that 2 DiMera's are dying.

Sephora
Unregistered

psychofan
Aug 22 2007, 11:41 AM
^ It's nice to see that all EJ fans aren't obsessive lunatics. :lol:

Yes, some of are realists. But not all. I was reamed for pointing out that the rumours about his firing was based on the wrong information andd told I was harrassing the person for pointing that out. So while some of us are realists, others are lunitics!!
Quote Post Goto Top

OneBadKitty
Member Avatar

Quote:

Yes, some of are realists. But not all. I was reamed for pointing out that the rumours about his firing was based on the wrong information andd told I was harrassing the person for pointing that out. So while some of us are realists, others are lunitics!!

My condolences. :lol: Stick with us, we're at least semi-normal!

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Casting About/Grapevine:

Attention "Phloe" fans: Insiders says that DAYS is working on getting Nadia Bjorlin (ex-Chloe) back for a story with Jay Kenneth Johnson's Phillip. Bjorlin last appearded in 2005, when Chloe married Brady and Moved to Europe. A show spokesperson says. "No comment at this time."

Second Chances

Sephora
Unregistered

Angie79
Aug 22 2007, 01:13 PM
Casting About/Grapevine:

Attention "Phloe" fans: Insiders says that DAYS is working on getting Nadia Bjorlin (ex-Chloe) back for a story with Jay Kenneth Johnson's Phillip. Bjorlin last appearded in 2005, when Chloe married Brady and Moved to Europe. A show spokesperson says. "No comment at this time."

Second Chances

Do you think they have that kind of money? She's doing movies now and it's hard to imagine her taking a step back. Her poster is all over my local Wal-Mart because her movie comes out on DVD this week.

Please soap gods, don't bring her back. Make her say no. Sorry, I was never a Chloe fan once she got cancer. She just got too whiney.
Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.
Learn More · Register for Free
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply